Dear Gupta Sir,
My house construction has started on a 30x40 plot with G+2 floors with a total built up area of 2100 sft.
Foundation design is as below:
1. Footing depth - 6ft from the ground level.
2. Footing dimensions - 5ft x 5ft
3. PCC bed of 7 inch
4. Footing depth - 2ft
5. Sand filling for the remaining portion
6. 2 corse of size stone masonary above the sand
7. 12 pillars - 9 pillars of 6nos of 16mm rod and 3 pillars of 4 nos of 16mm and 4 nos of 12mm rod of Indus make FE500 grade TMT
8. Pillar size - 6x18
9. Plinth bed above the size stone masonary - 6x15 all round
10. Sand filling for the entire area with water and anti turmite treatment.
Please comment your views on the same.