|Mon Nov 29, 2010||Post #1|
|S L Gupta (Civil Engg)|
Join date: Mar 2008
The cost of construction depends on the design of the house, specifications adopted during construction. You should contact at the firstname.lastname@example.org for architect plan and detail cost estimate. If you want rough cost estimate than there is free service to use tool estimator.
|Tue Nov 30, 2010||Post #2|
Join date: Dec 2007
| Post subject: GharExpert Estimation service|
Dear Mr. Ashish,
Thank you for contacting GharExpert for cost Estimation services.
Our detailed cost estimate pricing is:
Up to 2000 sq.ft area= Rs.2.50 per sq.ft.
From 2001 to 5000 sq.ft area= Rs.2.00 per sq.ft.
From 5001 to 10000 sq.ft area= Rs.1.50 per sq.ft.
Above 10000 sq.ft area= Rs.1.00 per sq.ft.
We will take almost 12 business days to prepare the detailed cost estimate.
We will supply you the document containing step by step calculation of the material and labor required to complete a construction project. This document is prepared after analyzing the architectural plan of the building and has all details about the cost and material involved.
Everyone can save upto 10% of the construction cost which can be a saving of Rs. 50 to Rs.100 per square feet.
For preparing the detailed cost estimate, We need additional documents from you:
1. What type of flooring are you planning to use in all the rooms?
2. Which type of frames is being used for doors and windows?
3. Which type of shutters and wood is being used for doors and windows? Would it be deodar wood, hollock wood, teak wood etc.
4. What material are you planning to use on Bathroom and Kitchen Walls?
5. What type of finishing will be used for Exterior walls?
6) Please supply architectural drawings for your house.
GharExpert can provide you a detailed cost analysis for your project that will help you save a lot of money. Send us the required information so that we can start preparing the estimate.
Please let me know if you have a question.
External Stairs-Construction Questions (29)