Following points should be kept in mind for factory building and plot
1. The shape of the plot should be preferably square or rectangle, with roads on the North and East. So that the Main gates can be located in the mid-north to Northeast or Mid-east to northeast.
2. The Slope of the land should be towards East/North/Northeast.
3. More open area towards North and Northeast.
4. Well/boring in the Northeast.
5. Staircase in Southwest
6. Overhead tanks on South or west
7. Toilets in North-West-West, South-East-East or South-South-West.
8. Weighing Machines in Northwest.
9. Parking of heavy vehicles in Southwest.
10. Light Vehicles in Northwest
11. Administrative and other office blocks in North,east, South or South-West.
12. Staff Quarters West/Northwest or east without touching east wall.
13. Heavy Plants/Machinery in South and South-west
14. Generators, Boilers, Ovens etc in Southest.
15. Heavy Raw material in South/Southwest or West.
16. Semi processed stocks in West.
17. Temple in Northeast.
This gives a brief outline. There are various other factors like earth energies/the magnetic tilt of the North/ excavation/digging process, Location of the Main door incase of a East/West/South facing plot etc which go into making a Vastu compliant and profit making factory.
Sabina Vanjani- www.vaastudrishti.com