|Wed May 05, 2010||Post #1|
Join date: Nov 2007
| Post subject: Vastu tips for flat|
The master bedrooms should be in the southwest corner of the house. whereas the children room should be in the northwest corner. The drawing room should be in northwest, south or west direction. The bathroom should be constructed in the west or south direction. The kitchen should be located in southeast. The study room should be in north or east corners.
|Thu May 06, 2010||Post #2|
Join date: Apr 2010
I know some of the vaastu tips about the flats and those are..
i think it can helpful for you..
- According to Vaastu, the master bedrooms should be in the southwest corner of the house.
- If the house has more than one floor, then the master bedroom should be on the topmost floor. The ceiling should be in level; as it makes the energy of the room uniform and helps the occupants keep a steady state of mind.
- The drawing room should be in northwest, south or west direction. The furniture should be placed in south and west directions. Maximum open space should be in north and east directions.
- The kitchen must be situated in the fire angle, i.e. in southeast. The cook should face east while cooking.
- The water tap in kitchen should be in the northeast direction. Northeast, northwest, north, west, east corners are best for a study room. If the study room and place of worship room are adjacent, then it is considered most favorable.
- The children’s room should be constructed in the northwest corner. No bedroom should be located in the southwest direction.
- The store room should be constructed in the southern part of the building. Grain and other provisions can be stored in the kitchen or in other rooms and cupboards. Things should not be stored in box beds, because it causes sleeping disorders.
- The doors should be in the north and east. The waves emerging from the doors affect the mind of a person who enters from the door.
- The bathroom should be constructed in the west or south direction and its drains should flow towards northeast.
- Guest room should be in the northwest direction. The room in this direction is also considered suitable for unmarried girls. The rooms in the northern part of the house should be larger than the rooms in the southern side, by 6-9 inches, and lower by 1-3 inches. The ideal height of the rooms should be 12-14 feet. The main door should be larger than the inner doors and all doors should open facing the walls.
- All windows should be, at least, 3 feet above ground level, and at the same level from the top. Window openings should be on the northern and eastern sides of the buildings.
- Daily wastes from the kitchen should be kept covered in the southwest corner of the kitchen.
have a nice day..