|Tue Apr 17, 2012||Total posts : 1
| Topic: need help for new home plan
i m basically from delhi & i m having a land of 30 x 60 feet i.e 200 sq yard area of plot i want to construct it with stilt parking & 4 floors for residence please provide me the construction cost estimate & as i think in delhi 75% land can be covered so please provide me the architect drawing for particular....
|Tue Apr 17, 2012||Post #1|
Join date: Dec 2007
| Post subject: Browse Readymade plans from gharexpert.com|
We have launched a very cost effective architectural plan service that provide you readymade floor plans:
Please use the links given below that matches your requirements:
In order to purchase architectural plan through this service, please use the steps below.
- You select a plan whose layout you like. Note down the plan code and purchase the plan.
- Once you purchase the plan, we will contact you and send you a questionnaire through which we will understand your requirements.
- We will assign a representative for your project and he/she will coordinate all your requirements.
- After discussions with you, we will adjust the plan according to your exact plot size and make as many changes as you like. Our prices are based on per square feet of built area and if after changes your built area increases by more than 10% then we will change for the increased area accordingly.
- If you also purchase guidance from Vastu expert then an independent vastu expert be assigned to your project and he/she will review your plan and suggest changes.
- Once the plan is finalized, we will give you dimensions as shown in the sample drawing and door window schedule.
- If you purchase more drawings then the same will be delivered to you according to the plan finalized by you.
- If you choose a 3-D option too, then the process works as below.
- After completion of the architectural plans, we will recommend and send to you a few pictures/3-D models of the homes. In those pictures, we will ask you to shortlist the items of the exterior elevations. You can also send us the pictures of homes that you like. Through the existing pictures, it will be easier for you to shortlist the material and shape of exterior elevation.
- Based on the architectural plans and your preferences, our 3-D designers will design the 3-D elevation for your home.
- If you purchase, 3-D elevation plan then you should also purchase the 2-D elevation plan as all dimensions and levels are provided in the 2-D elevation plans. Your contractor would use the details in the 2-D elevation plan to construct your home. The 3-D pictures are there for a reference so that both you and your contractor can visualize the same thing.
- We have service for the construction cost estimate which would give you the brick by brick cost calculation.
Our detailed cost estimate pricing is based on the built up area of the house and price slabs given below:
Up to 2000 sq.ft area= Rs.2.50 per sq.ft.
From 2001 to 5000 sq.ft area= Rs.2.25 per sq.ft.
From 5001 to 10000 sq.ft area= Rs.1.75 per sq.ft.
Above 10000 sq.ft area= Rs.1.25 per sq.ft.
We will take almost 12 business days to prepare the detailed cost estimate.
We will supply you the document containing step by step calculation of the material and labor required to complete a construction project. This document is prepared after analyzing the architectural plan of the building and has all details about the cost and material involved.
We have the prices for all the building materials/ contractors/ labor charges from all over India, So we would incorporate prices as per your city.
For preparing the detailed cost estimate, We need additional documents from you:
1. What type of flooring are you planning to use in all the rooms?
2. Which type of frames is being used for doors and windows?
3. Which type of shutters and wood is being used for doors and windows? Would it be deodar wood, hollock wood, teak wood etc.
4. What material are you planning to use on Bathroom and Kitchen Walls?
5. What type of finishing will be used for Exterior walls?
6. Do you have exterior elevation design and structural drawings provided by your architect?
7. Please supply floor plans.
Everyone can save upto 10% of the construction cost which can be a saving of Rs. 50 to Rs.100 per square feet.
Layout and House Plans-Construction Questions (39)
|Articles that might interest you!|
|Home Construction Safety |
There are several home construction safety tips which can be applied during construction of the house. This article wi..
|Happy New Year 2009|
GharExpert.com wishes you a Happy New Year. It’s a special occasion to celebrate and dance with friends and guests enj..
|Planning a House |
Once the architect has given his design options, it becomes necessary to select one and start working on it.
|Bathroom Plans and Layouts for 60 to 100 square feet |
Find 12 bathroom plans for the space of 60 to 100 square feet. Different layouts in different shaped bathroom but pra..
|Bathroom Layouts and Plans for Spacious Bathrooms|
Find here 5 bathroom layouts and designs for extra large and multipurpose bathrooms. Plans show various luxurious fi..
|Bathroom Plans and Layouts for Small Bathrooms |
Find 8 bathroom Plans and layouts for small bathrooms. Plans show the best possible arrangement of fixtures to make i..
|Space Planning In Kitchen|
Kitchen is the heart of a home and each lady want her kitchen according to her desires. So the kitchen should be more ..
|Building New Home V/S Buying Builder Flat |
Buying a builder’s flat may be costlier for you rather than building a new home. But if you plan to make your own, you..
|Help you to Choose Best Material for your Garage Door|
Choosing a garage door requires consideration about material, finish and its appeal. Garage doors are available in dif..
|Top 10 mistakes in Bathroom Design |
Bathroom requires careful planning otherwise you can face some big problems of water leakage, slippery floor and poor ..
|What are various types of glasses used in doors?|
Types of glasses used in doors-Clear window glass, Plate glass, Prism glass, Quartz glass, Processed glass.......
|What are advantages and disadvantages of folding doors?|
Advantages of folding doors- Easy to install,washable, durable, superior sound damping. Disadvantages-sensitive to har..
|What are various designs available in wooden doors?|
Designs available in Wooden doors.....
|What is standard size of internal folding doors?|
Size, Thickness and Weight of Internal Folding Doors.......
|What affects the life of doors? What can we do to increase the life of the Wooden doors?|
Tips to increase the life of Wooden doors....
|What is the standard size of frame for Plastic/PVC doors?|
Plastic Door frame size carrying one or two shutters......
|What are various frames recommended for Plastic/PVC doors?|
Frames for Plastic Doors..........
|Which place is appropriate for sliding door?|
Appropriate places for sliding doors-Bathrooms, Backyards, Commercial structures...........
|What are various frames recommended for glass doors?|
Frames for Glass Doors-Wooden frames, Steel frames, Aluminium frames......
|Which place is appropriate for folding doors?|
Appropriate places for folding doors-Homes, Offices, Guest rooms, gives attaractive and stylish look........
|What are the various accessories recommended for folding doors?|
Accessories for folding doors- Door Handles, Door Fasteners,Door Viewers.......
|What affects the life of doors? What can we do to increase the life of the Plastic/PVC doors?|
Tips to increase the life of Plastic doors....