Glazed Tile/Ceramic Tile
Glazed tile should be from approved manufacturer. The tile should be earthen ware covered by a glaze thoroughly matured and fitted to the body. The tile should be sound, true to shape, flat and free from flaws and other manufacturing defects.
Precautions While Purchasing
1. Purchase glaze tile from approved or reputed brand.
2. Verify the rates of glaze tiles according to their brand from three to four shops.
3. Judge the quality of material and their rates in case you want to purchase local brand glazed tiles.
4. Check the back side of tiles to verify quality because some manufacturers write quality i.e. gold, commercial, and economical on back side of tiles. The other manufacturers write premium, commercial, economical etc. Some local manufacturer mark paint lines in green, blue or red. One line indicates first quality while two lines indicate second quality. If you ask shopkeeper about marked line on back side, he tells all about back side marking according to brand supposing that you know all that.
5. Ensure the top side glaze is uniform. The glaze should be viewed on the whole surface not in the part from a distance of one meter.
6. Ensure back side glaze of the tile is not more than 5% of the area in order to make good bond with base.
7. Make sure that the sides or edges of the glazed tile are free from glaze. If necessary, the glaze should not be more than 50% of the surface area of the edges. 8. Ensure glazed surface of the tile is free from welts, chips, craze, speaks crawling and pin holes etc.
9. Check the side of tiles by placing two or three tiles together horizontally or vertically to see whether there are minimum joints with equal thickness.
10. Instruct mason to check the box of tiles before fixing and also to take care while fixing. If any difference is viewed, the supply should be replaced from the shop. Sometimes very minor difference in color of glaze arises in the supply of glazed tiles in same lot. This problem generally occurs in local brands.
The tiles should be sound, true to shape, flat and free from flaw sand with uniform glazes.
Kota stone flooring is a subtle blend of grandeur and luxury giving the interior and exterior a gorgeous look.......
To get maximum ventilation and natural light in your house, make sure the building is properly oriented. Orientation of building saves energy and provides comfortable living as well. This article tells you about various factors and benefits of building orientation.
Preview some of the most impressive pictures of kitchen from GharExpert Gallery.
A solid roof on building is very important for everybody living in the house. The roof should be constructed in a way that assures you great safety. Here are given details about different types of roofing.
Frames of doors and windows are most important parts of your doors and windows. They are available in different size, height, width and shapes. Frames hold locks and hinges and support door and windows to shut and open easily. Here is what you need to know about different doors and windows frames.
Different steel bars are recommended for their relative tensile stresses.Steel bars are major components of construction.Here is what you need to know about steel bars (Sariya).
Brahmasthan is a powerful zone of the house. It should have open space for flow of energy in the house. The positive energy is very useful for living beings of the occupants of the house.
Brick work is an important part of construction work done with the help of bricks and cement mortar. It is done with different quality of bricks with different ratios of cement mortar according to the requirement.
Are you remodeling your bathroom? Bathroom shower doors make your bathroom a style icon. Read the following article that will help you select the bathroom shower door that will exactly suit your bathroom.
Living room or Drawing room should be located in east or north direction. The ideal location of a living room depends on plot facing.
Without knowing perfect mixture of cement and sand you can not achieve your goal.
Manufacturing date, grade and type play vital role in purchasing right cement and there should be no lumps in it.
First Class Bricks must be homogeneous in texture without showing appreciable sign of efflorescence.
A coupler connects the two pipes to each other. If the material and size of the pipe are not the same,it is called a 'reducing coupler'.
Fine sand should consist of natural sand or crushed stone sand. It should be hard, durable, clean and be free from organic matter etc. and should not contain any appreciable amount of clay balls and harmful impurities such as alkalis, salts, coal, decayed vegetation etc.
Bricks provides several choices for quality. Select a type according to your need.
The beading is of plain variety with square edges.
Window Grills are required for the safety of homes. Window glasses should be well covered with grills. Here are various designs of grills which provide safety to window glasses.
Cracks can happen due to foundation movements and settlements of building, thermal movements, chemical reactions, elastic deformations and shrinkage etc. in buildings. They can damage plaster of walls, ceilings and destroy the beauty of the structure also. Let’s know their reasons in detail and get preventive measures.
Stylish Glazed Tiles.....
Sloped Ceiling over the bath tub in Bathroom, Wall tiles and floor tiles, Window design
Wooden flooring & Glazing View
KIDS ROOM BATHROOM TILES
Bathroom wall and flooring tiles
Bathroom wall tiles
White Marble Tile Kitchen Floor
Guidelines for Laying Cement Concrete Floor
Bathroom Mirror and Vanity with blue colored wall tiles
Bathroom Interior with Olive colored wall tiles, Bathroom large window
Bathroom Interior with blue colored wall tiles
Exterior elevation tiles
8 seater dining table with rough tile flooring and chandelier over the table
Wall Tile in Corner Shower Enclosure
Try mosaic tiles on the wall near the bath tub
Tile Floor and wall tiles in Bathroom. Steel finish bathroom sink
red colored tiles on floor in Dining room
Drawing Room Wall Tiles
ultra wall tiles
Ceramic Printing Tiles
Luxury Bathroom designing and tile flooring
Bathroom Wall Tiles
Bathroom Glass Tiles
Ceramic Floor Tiles Laid in Kitchen Area
Italian Marble tiles
Bathroom tiles Design
kitchen granite countertop and tile designs
Tile design in Blocks
Tile flooring Design Idea
decorative bath tiles
Bathroom Tiles Ideas
Tile flooring, chandelier and ceiling design for dining room
Mosaic tiles on Kitchen island
Tile Flooring Design
Slate Tiles for Bathroom Flooring
Modern bathroom Decor