Slopes are not proper and lot of depression is existed on the surface where water is stagnated.Drip courses are not constructed according to required specifications.
2. Coarse aggregate
3. Fine aggregate
4. M.S. Steel bar
5. Binding wire
7. Shuttering materials such as wooden Ballies, Planks, and Iron Plates etc.
RCC denotes Re-in forced Cement Concrete in which cement, sand and Bajri are laid with the help of mild steel. This is most important part of the structure.Generally 1:2:4 and 1:1.5: 3 ratios of RCC are used in construction work.
Where cement concrete 1:2:4 is used; it means 1 part of cement 2 parts of fine aggregate/coarse sand and 4 parts of coarse aggregate. This ratio of cement concrete gives high strength of cement concrete and is recommended for following works.
• For general RCC work in buildings
• Bed plates
• RCC shelves
• Pavement etc.
Where cement concrete 1:1.5:3 is used; it means 1 part of cement 1..5 part of fine aggregate/coarse sand and 3 parts of coarse aggregate. This ratio of concrete also gives very high strength of cement concrete and is recommended for following works.
• Structure carries in heavy loads
• Important RCC structure such as columns, beams, slabs, cantilever, Chhajja, porch, and balcony etc.
• Minimize the effects of earth quake.
• Gives more strength accordingly if Tor or Ribbed steel is used with cement concrete 1:1.5:3.