A window can be affected by certain reasons which are given below:
- Mold or fungus visible on window frame.
- Trapped moisture can damage the window.
- High Wind can affect door if it is not properly shut down.
- Door frames can be affected by termite.
- Lack of maintenance such as door units should be inspected to check whether door frame is properly sealed with glass or not.
- Strong cleaners or powders damage the paint. So they reduce the life of door paint.
- Some tips are given below to increase the life of the window:
- Window bolts should be proper tight.
- Window should be proper shut down in bad weather condition.
- Iron Window should be rust free, Therefore use best quality paint on iron window.
- Use proper termite solution for wooden window if there is any indication of termites.
- Hinges should be strong and able to take heavy wait of the window door.
- To increase the durability, apply paints, finishes varnishes etc to the window doors.
- Proper concern on maintenance of windows.
- Putty Chemical should be filled with knife in slot. And its slope should be down so that rain water does not enter in window frame.
- Do not use strong cleaners or scouring powder as these will damage the paint. If you want to clean window frames, you have to use a good quality glass cleaner or mild soap and water will clean the glass.
- Glass of window should be properly fitted into window frame.
Many types of glasses recommended for homes are following: Obscure Glass,Tinted Glass,Tempered Glass
There are eight types of plywood for wooden windows: Medium Density Fiber Core Hardwood Plywood (MDF)Medium,High Density Overlay Plywood (MDO and HDO),Veneer Core Hardwood Plywood (VC)
Various types of windows are mentioned below:
1. Awning window
3.Single Hung Windows
Varnish is used for protection and decoration of interior wood surfaces.
The following finishing material is recommended for plastic windows:
1.Glass Former: It is the primary material.
2.Flux: It lowers the melting temperature as well as viscosity.
The presence sign of termites is through tale tubes. Termites travel in these tubes and are supposed to eat away wood that leads to great loss.
Various materials used for windows are following:
Lobby is a gathering place of family members. It is the place where you enjoy the external view while eating. Lobby window should provide proper light and air to a room. Lobby is the nearest place to the kitchen, where you take breakfast as well as lunch. So it also requires ventilation for reducing moisture.
Arched window is basic structure of the window. This window is easy to clean. This window is more popular design feature in today’s modern homes.
Certain Teed has been the name to trust upon.
It offers a unique style and beauty, trouble-free operation and thermal efficiency that surpasses any other windows.
Wood provides insulation that is 400 times more effective than steel and 1800 times more effective than aluminum.
Light transmission of clear sheet is 92% giving better clarity than glass.
Iron Windows are tough and durable.Available in various types i. e. cast iron, wrought iron etc.
Glass windows offers superior Transparency has to be balanced with its relatively low R-value.
Kota stone flooring is a subtle blend of grandeur and luxury giving the interior and exterior a gorgeous look.......
To get maximum ventilation and natural light in your house, make sure the building is properly oriented. Orientation of building saves energy and provides comfortable living as well. This article tells you about various factors and benefits of building orientation.
Preview some of the most impressive pictures of kitchen from GharExpert Gallery.
A solid roof on building is very important for everybody living in the house. The roof should be constructed in a way that assures you great safety. Here are given details about different types of roofing.
Frames of doors and windows are most important parts of your doors and windows. They are available in different size, height, width and shapes. Frames hold locks and hinges and support door and windows to shut and open easily. Here is what you need to know about different doors and windows frames.
Carpet Flooring in Bedroom with windows and window covering
Cozy Bedroom Lighting, large windows with window curtains and carpet flooring
Combined door and window design
Stained glass contemporary design for Windows and Doors
Modern Life style
King size life
Your bedroom and lights in life!!!
Spacious Living room Ceiling, Lighting, LCD unit, Windows, Curtains, Furniture and Walls design
Bathroom Interior, Flooring, Walls, Basin, Vanity, Bath tub, Window, Mirror
Bathroom Interior, Flooring, Walls, Basin, Vanity, Bath tub, Door, Window
Spacious Bathroom Interior, Flooring, Walls, Basin , Windows, Mirrors, Vanity
Bedroom window design
Single Bed design with upholstered headboard and large windows for ventilation
Modern style drawing room furniture, wall stone cladding, wooden flooring, large windows and doors
Rust Color Sofa for living room with wooden windows and Lamp for lighting
Marvellous Dining Room and Living Room
window frame design
teak wood window
Window curtain Pelmet
3D bedroom design with daylight window
penth house outer wall with Hexagon window
Arched French Window
Drawing Room Design With Big Window
Curtains for Kitchen Window
Wooden Window Blinds
Pioneering Dining Room with lights
Living Room design with Wood and big window
Epoxy Floor Coating
Double storey elevation design with large windows and greenish stone cladding
Double storey elevation design with large windows and stone cladding
Valance Curtains for Kitchen Window
Wooden window Frame
Creative window shutters
arched window dressing