Bedroom is a place where you feel relaxed from the worries of the world. But you have to choose your bedroom style according to your needs and personal taste whether it is modern, traditional or transitional. The bedroom style should be comfortable and soothing that will rejuvenate your body and mind in a perfect way. A medley of different styles turns your boring bedroom into a fantastic place where you will enjoy every moment.
Options for Bedroom Styles
Style of your bedroom tells how modern and traditional you are. Here we will discuss various styles of bedroom and you can choose the best one as you will like most.
Modern or Contemporary Bedroom Style: A Clutter Free and Cozy Atmosphere with a Classy Mood
For a clutter free look, it is right to choose the modern bedroom style
. The modern style
gives a sober look but it will grab everybody’s attraction while entering in the room.
(Modern or Contemporary Bedroom Style)
(Modern Style Bedroom- With Modern Furnishings)
Here a few points about modern bedroom style are given:
- Simple bedroom furniture with low height beds offers a clutter free and organized look to your modern bedroom style.
- Platform beds are the perfect choice for contemporary and modern bedroom suites as they have straightforward bed elevation with modest aesthetic.
- Modern bedroom furniture suites with matching armoires, dressers, retro chaise lounge and a designer mirror gives you the comfort with a cozy look.
- If you place innovatively designed night stands adjacent to the modern bed sets, it will absolutely make your bedroom a cozy haven.
- Use bold colors such as red or yellow palate over the white color theme for a long-lasting effect. Different hues of brown color go well with the modern day furniture pieces.
- Simple rugs and fabrics, various geometric patterns such as squares, circles-even amoeba shapes incorporated with the modern bedroom style.
- Dark tones of wood boost up the modern bedroom style décor.
Traditional Bedroom Style: A Splendor for Generations to GenerationsTraditional bedroom style
offers elegance and timeless beauty from generations to generations.
(Traditional Bedroom Style with a Poster Bed)
(Traditional Bedroom Furniture)
Here a few points about traditional style bedroom are given:
Classy upholstered furniture looks practical, plain and comfortable with flat edges.
Add a touch of warmth with traditional bedroom furniture with royal patterns and designs.
- Symmetry is one of the important features of the traditional style bedroom.
- Poster beds and sleigh beds go match with the traditional style.
- In traditional style bedroom, woodwork with stunning craftsmanship offers magnificence to your bedroom.
- The wonderfully engraved bedposts with intricate designs look extremely superb in your bedroom. It will give you a royal feeling when you sleep.
- The edges of traditional bedroom furniture are smooth and soft which gives a welcoming feel to your bedroom.
- Traditional style gives a casual feeling with less expensive accessories.
- Traditional style represents arranged and conventional settings.
- Classic and matching furnishings give a simple look with consistency.
- A pair of bedside tables is placed adjacent to the bed gives you a simple style.
- Try to avoid displaying art pieces and stainless steel furniture in the traditional style bedroom.
Transitional Bedroom Style: A Medley of Traditional and Contemporary Style
When you are in confusion that what style you want to pick, then transitional style
solves your problem. Transitional style
is the right choice for those persons who like splendor as well as simplicity in their bedroom. This is the medley of two styles where you can use traditional style along with the contemporary style. You can use transitional bedroom style
for any setting.
(Transitional Bedroom Furniture)
Here a few points about transitional bedroom style are given:
- Use of heavy carvings furniture with sleek metal furniture maintains a harmony in the traditional bedroom style.
- The transitional bedroom style has furniture with fancy curves and natural wood finishes with sleek and brushed metals.
- Simple color scheme with hues of taupe, beige, and tan create a soothing and unsophisticated environment in transitional style bedroom.
- If there is monochromatic color scheme in your bedroom, then use minimum accessories for creating the transitional style.
- Modern chunky glass vase with a single beautiful stem looks simply gorgeous in the bedroom.
- You can display artwork and photos with simple frames or on the basic white mats.
- It is a good idea to choose brushed nickel or silver for the frames, accessories, and fixtures.
Country bedroom style
Country Bedroom Style: A Cozy and Welcoming Trend
has a timeless appeal that can be adapted to almost any home.
(Country Bedroom Style)
Here a few points about country bedroom style are given:
- Country style bedroom has become one of the popular styles of the today market due to its casual and modest appeal.
- The country bedroom furniture style offers a blend of rustic and romantic flavor with graceful curves.
- The furniture used for country style gives you an everlasting pleasure including detailing, molding, and the artful use of woods in each frame, nightstand, armoire and dresser.
- For a breathtaking look, you can use plain sheer curtains or print or checked drapes.
- If you really want to compliment your country style, then try pieces with pine stain or a painted finish.
- Plain overhead lighting with bedside table lamps looks interesting in country style bedroom.
- You can try paint with wallpaper borders on the walls for a unique country style.