13 simple pointers to set you on your way to designing your bathroom!
- Make an inventory of requirements and budget options, and scout markets/exhibitions. This will come in handy when you need to track latest trends and material availabilities.
- Refer to magazines, consult family/friends who’ve done up their bathrooms recently. Shortlist a suitable design plan. The next step is measuring your bathroom and thoughtfully putting the selected design on paper. While doing so, demarcate the placement of items/electrical points, in a bid to attain the perfectly appropriate functional and stylish decor.
- Try and work around the existing plumbing points for increased cost efficiency. Consult a plumber to ascertain feasibility of the design plan, in case plumbing needs to be relocated Placing fashionable light fittings around the mirror can uplift the entire ambience drastically. Ideally, hire an electrician to help with fitting the same.
- Be a little adventurous and paint your bathroom walls.If need arises, seek a painter’s advice on choosing colors mixing shades. Sticking wallpapers in the dry areas can be alternative option decorate with shower curtains, bathmats/rugs, towels / napkins and window blinds, keeping in tandem with the chosen color scheme.
- Allot space for an appealing laundry basket or knick-knack bag. Accessorize with attractive fittings like toothbrush-holders, soap dishes, magazine racks, toilet seats, etc and build a unified image.
- Invest in some artwork. It is always pleasing to gaze at. Wicker baskets /furniture must be added, as it never ceases to appeal. Throwing in a few costly plants (silk plants), potpourri, candles and vases can make a world of difference. A reliable contractor can always be useful, but victory to this game, lies in keeping his involvement minimal.
Following these steps will help you do up your bathroom in a systematic, timely and cost-effective manner. Don’t hesitate to improvise along the way . Try to get the 3D designs from your architect and interior designers. (See your home before it is build).
A small bathroom can work well and give you the same delight of having bath if you do not clutter it with unnecessary things. You can give large bathroom look by applying lighting styles, mirrors on walls, Light paint on walls, Light colored wall tiles etc.
Our bathroom designs article includes the remodeling tips, as well as includes the ultimate in bathroom lighting, bathroom ventilation, bathroom color scheme, bathroom cabinets, bathroom curtains etc.
Bathroom requires careful planning otherwise you can face some big problems of water leakage, slippery floor and poor ventilation. To avoid some mistakes in bathroom design find out some facts.
A bathroom often expresses the sense of style and individual choice of the home owner. A bathtub can make your bathroom luxurious and stylish. You can choose from a range of bathtub from free standing to claw foot and from Jacuzzi to build in or walk in bathtubs.
Taking bath in a clean bathroom keeps your body and mind refreshed throughout the day whereas a smelly bathroom has adverse effects on the health of occupants and creates unhygienic environment. Just read this article to know some useful tips for elimination of bathroom odor.
GharExpert have updated collection of awesome bathroom pictures. Users also take interest in in uploading pictures in picture gallery. GharExpert have a large database for all types of bathroom i.e. small space bathroom, Large bathroom, bathroom organization.
Glass never goes out of style and creates an absolute amazing and interesting environment within your bathroom. If you use more glass in your bathrooms, then it will look more appealing and mysterious. Glass not only offers a unique look to your bathroom but also make the bathroom look spacious.
Today people are using shower enclosure in their bathroom to make it look elegant. To create a feeling of openness and spaciousness, glass shower enclosure is great. to know more about glass shower enclosures read this article.
Bathroom wall and corner cabinets offer you the space to store different bathroom accessories. This article guides you to select the bathroom cabinets for your bathroom layout. The stylish bathroom cabinets with bathroom mirrors compliment the decor of your bathroom and definitely change your bathroom interior.
Decorating your bathroom is vital to exceeding the bland and generic stock bathrooms. All the articles found here contain helpful information about bathroom accessories, bathroom lighting, shelves, mirror etc.
Bathroom lighting enlightens your bathroom as well as your mood. Proper lighting in bathroom creates the desired effect as you always want. A well lit bathroom looks simply great and ensures your safety. Read many wonderful trendy lighting tips for your bathroom.
A home steam bath can be installed into a new construction or in an existing one. You can install a modular steam bath or portable steam bath if you are remodeling your bathroom. Portable steam bath is a great choice for small apartments.
A soothing color in bathroom refreshes our body and mind and adds to the grace of bathroom. Stimulating bathroom color schemes like blue, orange turn your bath into rapture.
Are you remodeling your bathroom? Bathroom shower doors make your bathroom a style icon. Read the following article that will help you select the bathroom shower door that will exactly suit your bathroom.
Bathroom is a place of recreation rather than a space to bathe. The bathroom has become an essential living space in today’s home.
Kota stone flooring is a subtle blend of grandeur and luxury giving the interior and exterior a gorgeous look.......
To get maximum ventilation and natural light in your house, make sure the building is properly oriented. Orientation of building saves energy and provides comfortable living as well. This article tells you about various factors and benefits of building orientation.
Preview some of the most impressive pictures of kitchen from GharExpert Gallery.
A solid roof on building is very important for everybody living in the house. The roof should be constructed in a way that assures you great safety. Here are given details about different types of roofing.
Frames of doors and windows are most important parts of your doors and windows. They are available in different size, height, width and shapes. Frames hold locks and hinges and support door and windows to shut and open easily. Here is what you need to know about different doors and windows frames.
Pop ceiling design
Chandelier and false ceiling design for kitchen
LCD Unit Design
Ceiling design and room decor
Bathroom Planning, Ceiling, Lighting, Vanity, Flooring, Bath tub and Interior
POP & Ceiling Design
Tin Ceiling Design Idea
Stylish bed design 1
Modern Bedding design
A beautiful drawing room design with good ceiling and wall decor
False Ceiling Design and Ideas
Bathroom Vanity Design
Bathroom Wall paper design
Wooden Interior door design
POP ceiling design for Drawing room
Living room wall unit design
Kitchen cabinets color and design
Beautiful Bathroom Interiors
Stairs design and Decoration
Modern Elevation Design
Ceiling design for conference room
Space saver Furniture design idea for Kids Room decor
Contemporary Design for Modular Kitchen
GharExpert.com All rights reserved.