|Thu Nov 22, 2012||Total posts : 6
| Topic: What are the Bad effects of facing west and cooking
What are the Bad effects of facing west and cooking
|Fri Nov 23, 2012||Post #1|
Join date: Nov 2012
| Post subject: Bad effects of facing west while cooking.|Here are listed negative effects of making food in wrong direction:
- Ideal placement for kitchen is South-east while if position of gas stove should be towards facing East. If the position of kitchen is in South-west then it has been observed that there is a dearth of male progeny in family.
- Preparing food in wrong direction leads to problems among men such as persistent fever, diabetes and hypertension etc.
- Women are most vulnerable to complications if kitchen is placed in wrong direction as it leads to knee or leg problem, back pain, stress and stomach problem such as indigestion etc.
- Placing gas stove (fire element) and water source (water element) together symbolizes clashes and frequent quarrels at home among family members. So it is necessary to keep gas stove and water at distance.
- Vastu recommends blocking the passage between the entrance and position of cooking with some glass, wood or curtain so that females do not have to endure problems like knee pain or back pain.
- An alternative direction for the placement of kitchen is North-west zone and gas stove position should be Eastwards.
|Wed Mar 17, 2021||Post #2|
Join date: Apr 2020
|It seems to me that even if you are facing north, it will not affect the quality of the food in any way. That's nonsense, isn't it? I think that in order to cook something delicious, you need to use natural and high-quality products. For example, for cakes, I buy only Organic Chocolate, and I make cakes only according to proven cool recipes on the Internet.|
|Mon Mar 29, 2021||Post #3|
Join date: Mar 2021
| Post subject: nice|
Now that I have the information, I hope to have more information driving directions
|Mon Mar 29, 2021||Post #4|
Join date: Mar 2021
| Post subject: Appreciate|
Great interesting topic.! I have researched more about this topic and which i got i think it will be more helpful for you So i mentioned below a link.
|Articles that might interest you!|
|EAST FACING PLOT|
A north-east facing plot is best for all type of constructions, whether a house or a business establishment. However, ..
|Why should cement pointing be done on walls?|
According to the drawing , in elevation the outer face shown with out plaster & brick face finishing is required by th..
|Cook with colors!|
The kitchen is considered the heart of a home. Paint your kitchen in perfect colors to make cooking a pleasure.
|"KITCHEN"THE POWER HOUSE|
SOUTH-EASTCORNER IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE PLACE OF LORD AGNI,GOD OF FIRE.
|Paint Colors for Living room|
This article gives you advice regarding paint colors for your living room. Colors protect, decorate surfaces and give ..
|The 4 Cardinal Directions|
The directions are one of the most important factors in both Feng shui and Vaastu. The positioning of main entry door, v
|Bedroom Lighting |
Apt lighting scheme can transform your bedroom from a purely functional space to an enjoyable and alluring haven withi..
In kitchen, your cooking appliances dictate your life style. A perfect cooking appliance offers you to diminish clutte..
|Pooja Room Vastu|
Vastu governs positive and negative energy inside the house. Positive zones such as east, north and north-east give us..
|Living Room Lighting|
After a hectic and tiring work schedule, you just want to relax; so always maintain a tricky arrangement of lighting i..
|What are various types of glasses used in doors?|
Types of glasses used in doors-Clear window glass, Plate glass, Prism glass, Quartz glass, Processed glass.......
|What are advantages and disadvantages of folding doors?|
Advantages of folding doors- Easy to install,washable, durable, superior sound damping. Disadvantages-sensitive to har..
|What are various designs available in wooden doors?|
Designs available in Wooden doors.....
|What is standard size of internal folding doors?|
Size, Thickness and Weight of Internal Folding Doors.......
|What affects the life of doors? What can we do to increase the life of the Wooden doors?|
Tips to increase the life of Wooden doors....
|What is the standard size of frame for Plastic/PVC doors?|
Plastic Door frame size carrying one or two shutters......
|What are various frames recommended for Plastic/PVC doors?|
Frames for Plastic Doors..........
|Which place is appropriate for sliding door?|
Appropriate places for sliding doors-Bathrooms, Backyards, Commercial structures...........
|What are various frames recommended for glass doors?|
Frames for Glass Doors-Wooden frames, Steel frames, Aluminium frames......
|Which place is appropriate for folding doors?|
Appropriate places for folding doors-Homes, Offices, Guest rooms, gives attaractive and stylish look........
|What are the various accessories recommended for folding doors?|
Accessories for folding doors- Door Handles, Door Fasteners,Door Viewers.......
|What affects the life of doors? What can we do to increase the life of the Plastic/PVC doors?|
Tips to increase the life of Plastic doors....