Subramani P
Profile
More Options
 Subramani P's Network (0)
 Subramani P's Groups (0)
 Subramani P's Collection
No pictures...!See All
No articles...!See All
No Tip(s)...!
No style made simple...!
No picture story(s)...!
No Plan(s)...!
 Subramani P's Articles (0)

 
  Subramani PUpdated on 2/21/2013  
Current profession: Gender: 
  Send an email to Subramani P 
*Your Message
 
  Pictures uploaded by Subramani P 

Forums contributed by Subramani P

1620
views
1
answers

underground tank

Dear,i am planning to buy a apartment. This flat is in second floor. The 70% of the floor is the flat and the remaining 30% is open terrace. The Property is south facing (road is on south side of the building), while the main entrance of the flat is East facing. Kitchen is in the North-West corner. The stairs in to the North-east of the flat and the over-head tank is above the stair case. Also the.
 Subramani P's Videos (0) 
No video(s) found..!
 
 Fresh at Subramani P's profileSee All    
  18 August, 2019
No content(s) available..!

 Subramani P's ProjectsSee All
 Contact Information
Address: 
City: 
Zip: 
Country: 
Website: 
 Education and Work Experience See All
 Education Info
No education(s) found..!
 Experience Info
 No experience(s) found..!
Copyright 2007- GharExpert.com All rights reserved.  

 
 |  Advertize with us  |  About us  |  Contact us  |  RSS  |  Blog  |  Terms of service  |  Style made simple  |  Decorating slide show  |  Tips  |  Give your feedback  |