Vastu for Bathroom and Toilet

According to bathroom vastu, bathroom should be located in North or North-West portion of the house. If bathroom is located in wrong direction, it can cause health and financial problems. Bathroom should not be in South, South-East and South-West direction. South sided bathroom can cause adverse effects on the health of female members.

As per Toilet Vastu, toilet should be located in west or northwest direction. Avoid construction of toilet at the centre and in the east, northeast of the house. The toilet seat should be placed in such a way that the person sitting could face the North or the South. Now a day toilet combined with bathroom is becoming popular due to lack of space. Combined bathroom and toilet should be in north-west direction. It should not be adjacent to Pooja Room, kitchen and under the stairs.

Geyser and other electrical appliances like heater and switchboard should be installed in south-east corner of bathroom. Taps and showers are fixed in north direction. Placing bath tubs in east, west or north-east direction is good. Wash basin and shower can be either in north-east, north or east direction. The North is a good direction for vanity mirror.

Water closet should be placed in the West and the South direction of the toilet. A water closet should be placed near a window or an outer wall.

Exhaust fans are necessary if there is no window in the bathroom. The slope of bathroom floor should be in the North. It should not to be in south-west or south-east direction.

Septic tank should be in northwest of the house. It should not be in south-east, north-east, north or east directions. The tank should be higher than floor level of the building.

The door of bathroom should be in North or East direction. It should not be placed in south-west direction. In a bathroom there should be a small and airy window either in East, West or North direction. If the window is in south direction, it would have adverse effects on health.

The color of bathroom tiles can be white, sky blue and light blue. It helps in giving a fresh look to bathroom. Avoid dark colors like black or red. The slope of floor in bathroom should be towards East or North direction.

Layout of bathroom according to vastu

Vastu Tips for Bathroom and Toilet

• It should not be located in east, north or northeast direction.

• It should not be in northeast and center place of the house.

• It should not be near kitchen and under the stairs.

• If a change room is built in bathroom, it should be in South or West direction.

• The mirror should be on northern or eastern wall.

• The door should not be in south-west direction.

• Washing machine can be placed in south-east and north-west direction directions.

188  Comment(s)
12345Next  >>
By Anonymous - On 4/11/2015 10:12:22 PM
In our house we have bathroom in sw direction. What's the remedy for this?

By Anonymous - On 4/9/2015 10:44:38 AM
My plot is North facing rectangular position. and Septic tank of toilet is south East position. toilet planned north facing. please let me know what is the consequences.

By Anonymous - On 4/6/2015 9:46:27 AM
Sir my first floor bath room is on north eadt direction but not exjectly on the front.on ground there is the main entry of my house and ithe passage is open ,bath room is on the first floor is there any remedy for it kindly suggest
Regards

VastuMoorthy
By VastuMoorthy -  On  3/9/2015 11:49:23 PM
Dear Readers, I get a lot of queries regarding toilets in the centre of the house,asking me for remedies and they cannot change floor plans now. please as much as possible, don't keep toilets in centre of the house, if you cannot avoid it, contact me for remedy, I will try to provide some relief if not complete relief until the time you change your house. May God bless one and all. Regards, Vastumoorthy At Gmail dot com or call me at 889 266 3202.

By Anonymous - On 1/28/2015 4:33:39 PM
Sir, in office we have got east facing w/c located at west of my chamber. which facing is preferred for w/c to get good name and credits from the higher officers

By Anonymous - On 1/13/2015 9:44:01 PM
My house is an old house, my toilet cum bathroom and septic tank located in south west corner. According to vasthu it is wrong. what are the remedies

By Anonymous - On 12/17/2014 3:03:07 PM
recently I made my home, ground floor and 1st floor.
And one things i made a mistake..I made my bathroom north east side, which side is puja room.So will i face any problem? and i want to make puja room on the 2nd floor at north east side...It is ok or not? and how to solve vastu for bathroom?please anybody can help me?..if you help me i will be grateful to you.

By Anonymous - On 11/17/2014 7:18:03 PM
Hi, My toilet is in North West but while sitting it is facing towards east. please give me some remedies.

By Anonymous - On 11/4/2014 12:23:56 AM
Dear sir
I have read Articals reg.Vastu Shatra
I want to solution regarding
In my house our Bathroom and Toilet is in North East corner is Ishan
And in our Bad room Bathroom is Middle East
What is the solution ?
Though we r living in this house from last 20 years
And we r enjoying our life
PL any solution so we can adept
Pankaj

By Anonymous - On 10/27/2014 12:49:52 PM
My Name is Biswajit Naskar,from howrah west bengal.
recently I made my home, ground floor and 1st floor.

Thanks
Biswajit

By Anonymous - On 10/14/2014 5:41:02 PM
Dear Sir, It is good for getting the knowledge about the vastu.

Sir In my home, which is west facing and WC is situated on North wall at the center or more towards east (60-40%), is it correct? if it is not correct, what are the remedies available.

By Anonymous - On 9/29/2014 11:25:54 AM
sir We are planning a toilet with bathroom in west side, can we plan draining pipe in (cross under brahmas than) centre of house west to east side.

By Anonymous - On 8/26/2014 2:59:40 PM
atmy house there is litchen ad bathroom is attached what is the remedied in vaastu

By Anonymous - On 8/21/2014 12:02:54 PM
Dekh re bhaya ; maro plot choto hai yo San he chaali

By Anonymous - On 8/21/2014 11:48:34 AM
respected sir, i have a spare land in south west of my home which is saprate from home . I wanna make late bath with water tank and saptic tank in this direction . Pls advice me is it right according vastu. Or give me idea for how to make tank underground or over ground. In neritya.

By Anonymous - On 8/19/2014 2:03:03 PM
Hallo Sir,
Our house small it house opp in south direction. Can we Toilet construct under the stairs.

By Anonymous - On 8/16/2014 9:51:29 AM

nitika
By nitika -  On  8/1/2014 4:44:41 PM
my plot is projected towards north east and west wall are having distance of 6 feet while north and south wall of same dimensionsokz advice

By Anonymous - On 7/30/2014 1:56:34 PM
My kitchen door faces the toilet if it is vaastu defect pls advice me the remedy for this.

Thanx

By Anonymous - On 7/28/2014 8:48:39 AM
I am suppose to build a outside bathroom cum toilet in north west direction of my house. advice me where i have to kept door opening. in east side of bathroom cum toilet i am suppose to build a store where i can keep the firewood and other things.

By Anonymous - On 6/20/2014 6:13:39 PM
Plot is west facing and flat door is east facing and one bedroom in south west and another south east in this bedroom attach bathroom in south east corner what effect as per vastu it's or good or any problem how can solve it

By Anonymous - On 6/11/2014 12:40:58 AM
Hi,
Am residing in rented flat, now only i came to know that in my master bedroom, bathroom is in northeast position. After knowing this am not using it. But eventhough, am having fear please clarify my doubt.

krishna
By krishna -  On  3/14/2014 1:48:14 AM
Hi,
We are planning to buy a home. It is East facing house. There is a bed room in the NE corner of the house. There is a bathroom and included toilet next to bed room where bathtub touches East entrance wall and toilet opposite to tub.Is it o.k to have like that as NE corner has bedroom which we wanted to make it as a pooja room? Please let me know.

krishna
By krishna -  On  3/14/2014 1:47:08 AM
Hi,

By Anonymous - On 2/4/2014 6:48:02 AM
Our main gate northwest,parking northwest,bedroom northeast,livengroom west,kitchen southwest,toilet west under the stair,bathroom south east,store south east,four side oppenspace,I can not more changes but some changes suggestions give us

By Anonymous - On 2/4/2014 6:30:30 AM
Our toilet under the stair westside and bathroom southeast kitchen southwest, bedroom northeast, livingroom west,osri northest,parking northeast, maingate northeast,fourside oppenspaces we can not morechanges for this so please some suggestions give us

By Anonymous - On 1/6/2014 1:07:22 PM
My toilet and septic tank is located in Northeast corner of my house. what is the temporary remedy for it

By Anonymous - On 12/10/2013 10:24:23 AM
Very nice, simple and most usefull

By Anonymous - On 11/15/2013 4:13:25 PM
my toilet comode is on the southwest side of the wall but while sitting it is facing towards east please give me some remidies

By Anonymous - On 11/12/2013 11:19:02 AM
our toilet in the northeast directie on can we change the western to thje south wall of the bathroom adjacent to kitchenpl. give some remedies

By Anonymous - On 11/12/2013 3:45:40 AM
my toilet comode is on the westside ofthe wall but while sitting it is facing towards east please give me some remidies

Srinivas
By Srinivas -  On  10/22/2013 9:16:12 PM
In my bed room the beds under a beam. There is no chance to change the beds for space. Give a suggestion please.

By Anonymous - On 10/15/2013 7:03:22 PM
what is remedies for only for toilet east -south septic tank we cannot change that tank so,please suggest the remedies

By Anonymous - On 6/22/2013 8:39:14 AM
The articles mentio and then are extremely useful. I would like to know while re-doing my flooring is it advisable to fix the flooring on existing floor or dig out the existing flooring andthen fix the new tiles.Also if bamboo flooring suitable for the entire house and places such as kitchen and bathrooms.

By Anonymous - On 4/8/2013 5:36:08 PM
this is vevy help full website for civil student.

By Anonymous - On 3/5/2013 12:52:48 PM
what is remedies for east -south septic tank we cannot change that tank so,please suggest the remedies

Vyanktesh
By Vyanktesh -  On  2/26/2013 8:58:44 PM
What is a remedy for South facing main door. The house does not have South east corner as the south east part of the house is the building staircase.

Sumedh Pohekar
By Sumedh Pohekar -  On  2/7/2013 8:11:53 PM
its nice advice

By Anonymous - On 1/31/2013 1:35:12 PM
i need the remedy for "we have bathroom under stairscase"
So, plz provide me strong remedy / solution...
i delebirately need the solution...

bharath raj
By bharath raj -  On  1/22/2013 8:40:22 AM
My new house plan has a bath room and a toilet in NE quadrant of the house .Not exactly in the NE corner but in NEE between two bed rooms .Any suggestions ..?

corner corner
Feedback
Was this article helpful? Let us know how can
we improve it. We welcome both negative and
positive comments.
Your name   :Anonymous
corner corner

Discuss in forums
Do you need more information? Discuss
with other community members in the
Forums area of the site. Enter details below!
Login or register yourself on GharExpert to
click here
corner corner

Shop at GharExpert.com
Buy at GharExpert.com Kids Carpet series -  Bunny rabbit face rug in blue color for boys
 Rs.3003
Buy at GharExpert.com Wildlife with wall stickers for kids room and playways
 Rs.2775
Buy at GharExpert.com Lilac Flower Wall Sticker for Kids room
 Rs.860
Bathroom
Bathroom

Bathroom Location
Bathroom Location
Bathroom
Bathroom
Bathroom Light Fittings and bath tub in the bathroom
Bathroom Light Fittings and bath tub in ...
Look at the simple and Contemporary Bathroom Lighting and bathroom interior in wooden finish
Look at the simple and Contemporary Bath...
Bathroom
Bathroom
Stone age bathroom
Stone age bathroom
Bathroom style
Bathroom style
Bathroom Planning, Ceiling, Lighting, Vanity, Flooring, Bath tub and Interior
Bathroom Planning, Ceiling, Lighting, Va...
Bathroom Vanity Design
Bathroom Vanity Design
Bathroom Wall paper design
Bathroom Wall paper design
Small Bathroom
Small Bathroom
Bathroom tiles
Bathroom tiles
Beautiful Bathroom Interiors
Beautiful Bathroom Interiors
bathroom
bathroom
Bathroom Interior, Flooring, Walls, Basin , Walls, Doors, Mirrors
Bathroom Interior, Flooring, Walls, Basi...
Click on the image to enlargeClick on the image to Enlarge
Click here to view more pictures
Hot Articles
Protect
Protect your home from Dampness
Dampness causes most of the damage to the contents of the building. It often leads to the growth of molds and bacteria..
Read Read more
Ganesh
Ganesh Chaturthi: Ganesh Decoration
Ideas to decorate Ganpati and Ganesh Chaturthi decorations with the help of pictures and tips.
Read Read more
Living
Living Room Flooring
Flooring is major factor when it comes to design your living room. How you do the floors to make impression on guests...
Read Read more
How
How to Decorate Siblings Room
If you don’t have space for separate room for siblings and two siblings sharing bedroom is the only option. You will h..
Read Read more
Building
Building New Home V/S Buying Builder Flat
Buying a builder’s flat may be costlier for you rather than building a new home. But if you plan to make your own, you..
Read Read more
Vastu
Vastu Tips for Office
Offices laid out according to Vastu principles are useful in generating financial growth of business. Vastu suggests s..
Read Read more
Checklist
Checklist for Painting Work
Before you start paint work, make sure that the surface is clean of dust, grease and other foreign matter. Decide on s..
Read Read more
THE
THE DISADVANTAGE OF IMPROPER VASTU
There is no reason to tip the balance if your fortunes, peace of mind, health and your business are doing fine and are
Read Read more
More featured articles
Related tips
  • Pooja Room should not be locate under the stairs
  • Vastu recommends that you avoid black and gray color in your home as these may cause frustration and depression.
  • Having a mirror on the wall opposite to the foot of bed can disturb your sleep; cover the mirror at night for more restful sleep.
Tags
Aggregate Bathroom Board Brick Building Ceiling Cement Color Concrete Construction Dampness Dining Door Finishing Flooring Furniture Glass Home Interior Interior decoration Kitchen Kota Light Marble Paint Plastic Plumbing Pop Sand Security Steel Study Termite Tile Vastu Window
12345Next  >>
Copyright 2007- GharExpert.com All rights reserved.

|  Advertize with us  |  About us  |  Contact us  |  RSS  |  Blog  |  Terms of service  |  Style made simple  |  Decorating slide show  |  Tips  |  Give your feedback  |