Living room is the place where guests are welcomed and stayed on arrival at home. It is not only best place for guests but also used as family room as well. Living room décor should be so pleasing and practical that reflects your style and elevates your mood as well.
(Multi Colored Patterned Rug for Living Room)
Decoration of living room not only depends on stylish and expensive furniture but you can make your living room a style icon with area rugs or carpets that creates a harmonized looking family room. Living room area rugs are cost effective and intelligent investment then buying expensive furniture.
(Circle Patterned Brown Area Rug in Living Room)
Today we find frequent changes in the style and trend for living room décor and furnishing. And it is not practical that we change our furniture or furnishing every time. In that case area rugs for living room are great idea to refresh or beautify the living room in inexpensive way.
Area rugs in living room not only cover your expensive floor in a stylish way but save it from any damage and stain also.
In market, we have endless choice of area rugs and carpets. You can easily find rugs and carpets of different sizes, shapes, designs and pattern according to your choice and requirement. Now the question is arise
Where and how to place carpets or rugs in living room so that it complements the furniture and wall colors of living room.
- You can place rugs or carpets under your dinning or sofa set. It gives distinct look to both areas and divides your living room in two stylish areas. But rug should be large enough to cover the entire area under the dining otherwise it creates imbalance for chairs.
- Put them in front of coffee table or your LCD unit which give unified look to that area.
(Colorful Area Rug For Living Room)
- You can also put area rugs near fire place in living room. It highlights and enhances the beauty of fire place.
- A patterned rug under glass top center table will add new design element in the living room.
- You can put small designer rugs on your wall to wall carpets for more detailing. It adds more colors to living room and reflects your own style statement.
- Before you buy rugs for your living room, do not forget to measure the area where you want to put rugs.
Rugs not only add vibrant colors to living room but add textures also. If you are experiment lover, try different colors or patterns to make your living room more vibrant and versatile with beautiful and decorative living room rugs.