Vastu Tips for Office

Vastu principles are practical for all buildings whether it is a home, factory, temple or even an office. Office is mainly built to generate financial growth of business. Vastu suggests some rules in building offices that prove to be very functional for economic growth of the organization.

Vastu principles are applied keeping in mind various energy fields originating from different directions. First of all a site should be selected, which is free from any Vastu defect. After selection of the site, the layout of office should be planned by following these Vastu norms.

Construction of Office

The plot of office should be rectangular or square. Heavy structure should be built in the South and the West as these are negative zones.  More open space should be in the East or north direction. The slope of floor should be towards East, North or Northeast. The height of building should be equal in all sides. Water bodies should be built in northeast or eastern zone. Water sump is good in the North or East. But overhead tank in northeast is a big Vastu defect. So, the tank should be built in southwest direction. Staircase should be built in southern or western part of the office. Staircase in the center of office is not good. Toilets can be built in the west or northwest. Northeast and southwest directions should not be used for toilet. Office should not be built near temple, grave yard or hospital.

Interior of Office

Design reception in northeast of office and receptionist should sit facing the North or East.

Waiting room can be in northeast or northwest direction of the building. But northeast corner should be left for temple and flowers can be placed in northeast direction. The office of Chairman or General Manager should be built in southwest or south direction of the building. He should sit in southwest direction facing north. His desk should be rectangular. Employees should sit facing the North or East. Employees should not sit under beam. If any other alternative is not possible, the loft of beam can be covered with wooden board.

Place heavy almirah or safe in the southwest in which important documents are stored. Pantry of office should be built in southeast of the building as southeast direction is a place for fire. The center of office should not have any heavy structure. Paint office in light colors. Avoid dark colors as they make us short tempered. Doors and windows of office should be in the north and east direction. Don’t use paintings depicting sadness in the office. These painting may affect harmony among office staff.

75  Comment(s)
12Next  >>
By Anonymous - On 1/19/2014 9:13:02 AM
Its nice enough, but can you give me an address of any home constructed with 100% Vastu? Answer will be "No". So please give tips to solve or how to overcome problems.

By Anonymous - On 1/18/2014 3:08:02 PM
your advise is very grate and thank U. My office facing east side and I am sitting south-east side(agni corner). In front of office, main road and temple is there, whether it is bad affects and advise accordingly please.

By Anonymous - On 12/31/2013 12:08:08 PM
Dear Sir,
I am Punit Babu working as Accountant Cum Cashier in construction company site office.
I am sitting in north east corner, by facing to south.
And my cash almirah is supported to west wall and facing to east.
I am handling here accounts and cash.
Kindly suggest me. which is best direction to sit and keep the almirah

By Anonymous - On 10/27/2013 1:16:12 PM
SIR .I AM THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY , MY OFFICE TABLE FACES NORTH WEST SIDE . SO CUSTOMERS SITTING BEFORE ME FACE EAST . I HAVE WINDOW BEHIND MY CHAIR BUT CLOSED . IS IT GOOD SIR . I AM A VIRGO BY BIRTH . PL ADVICE

By Anonymous - On 10/21/2013 11:52:47 AM
nice guideline from u for house,officevastu is the best. my office has a window in east big n one window n door in west 10 x 10 off which colour perfect from vastu,pl inform urgent today

By Anonymous - On 9/29/2013 6:51:59 PM
its very useful ideas site

yogesh laxman nalawade
By yogesh laxman nalawade -  On  8/9/2013 11:43:14 AM
Really good and helpful Article for known to unknown person who intrested in vastu.. Thanks a Lot.

By Anonymous - On 4/11/2013 4:31:25 PM
hi , i think my vastu is not proper what i can do for my office

R.L.prasad
By R.L.prasad -  On  3/23/2013 11:21:56 PM
good

Anonymous
By Anonymous - On 12/15/2012 6:54:03 AM
Toilet must be South-east or North-east direction, but you confused me. Please tell me which is correct and why? Many other people said S-E or N-E direction is good.

jayakumar
By jayakumar -  On  12/2/2012 10:45:54 AM
i am very happy with website it is so useful for any common man

By Anonymous - On 11/7/2012 9:55:42 AM

vijay
By vijay -  On  5/24/2012 10:18:43 PM
plz provide me mail id
i hv a map of my office want some advice fot that office

makesh
By makesh -  On  3/24/2012 10:18:46 PM
we are plan 1200 sqfteet vasthu three bedroom house detailed as per vasthu plan pl give total cost

By Anonymous - On 1/29/2012 7:41:29 PM
main mere ghar me legal document
kis disha me radhu like court metter paper.

By Anonymous - On 1/16/2012 12:00:16 AM
dear sirs, i have been reading your q & a . I have a doubt too . My office entrance is to the south . That is people enter torards North . I sit in the SW corner of the office facing west . Is it correct . How should my sitting position be . Can i face the Noth and my back to the South ??.
Thank you for your good advice as i am not doing too well . Please advice.

sunny
By sunny -  On  1/14/2012 1:07:45 PM
Can anybodody plz tell me, whether an office could be made in a shape other than rectangle or square,suppose if it is in a shape of "L",then what are the problems and what r their remedies.

TBG Tilak
By TBG Tilak -  On  12/23/2011 11:17:15 AM
please send the plans of south facing independent house of area 266 sq.yards of size 60 x 40 ( road facing means south facing 40'. please send the plans as per vastu at the earliest.
Thaking you,

TBG Tilak.

By Anonymous - On 11/29/2011 12:45:19 AM
Where side of my chair in our office & our office main gate is south side

By Anonymous - On 11/2/2011 2:47:31 PM
what about the shank sthan in the contruction of house

N Nagamani
By N Nagamani -  On  9/17/2011 11:43:43 PM
Vastu tips in office is wonderful and I am surprised to see all aspects of everyones needs are explained and your site is in one word Simply SUPERB and TOTAL

pradeepgupta
By pradeepgupta -  On  7/28/2011 11:38:51 AM
Pl. how we remove the negitive energy of centre piler in facoutry.

By Anonymous - On 7/7/2011 1:34:27 PM
kindly tell us the solutions of vastu problem,

avijit
By avijit -  On  4/26/2011 12:06:05 AM
yes it is helpful.i want to know which diraction study room should located?

By Anonymous - On 3/22/2011 12:55:22 PM
it is good. but i want how to sit in office room and how to dceorate my office room

By Anonymous - On 3/1/2011 9:02:50 PM
HELLO CONSUTANT,
I AM A CONTRACTOR FOR CIVIL & ELE.I M GOING TO RENOVATE OUR OFFICE,(1)PRESENTLY I M SITTING IN FRONT OF WINDOW OPENING TO WEAST & MY CHAIR IS ON EAST NOW I WANT TO CHANGE AS BELOW:-SITTING CHAIR NORTH SIDE IN FRONT OF DOOR OF OFFICE,IS IT O.K. IF NOT THAN SUGGEST ME (2) WHAT IS THE COLOUR OF OFFICE FLOOR & TABLE.
THANKS.
SK AGARWAL

NARESH
By NARESH -  On  1/2/2011 8:03:28 PM
I want to know from which direction the light should come according to the sitting arrangemnt in the office . the window should be at back of office table . entrance door location ?

By Anonymous - On 11/20/2010 5:14:06 PM
HOW ABOUT THE DIRECTION OF THE ENTRANCE DOOR OF AN OFFICE. HOW IS WEST.

By Anonymous - On 11/4/2010 4:27:42 AM
MY OFFICE IS SOUTH FACE AND ANOTHER DOR IS OPPOSITE NORTH FACIN ATTACHED WITH BALCONY. HOW TO AVOIDE BAD ENERGY?

By Anonymous - On 10/22/2010 3:15:26 PM
dear sir,
my office is in north facing.which colour i can use fr my office

JIGAR
By JIGAR -  On  10/6/2010 4:25:59 PM
llll

Motey Meghani
By Motey Meghani -  On  9/29/2010 2:45:41 PM
Yes It is admirable.

By Anonymous - On 9/22/2010 7:45:31 PM
my name manish kumar bhartiya
d.o.b-18/11/1983 time-3.30am
iwant toknow that when i computer work in office than whare my face to sce computer i m employee of utkarsh pipes

jyothi Kurup
By jyothi Kurup -  On  9/20/2010 9:18:16 PM
My office has limited space and the managers cabin permit sitting facing the south. Is it OK?

RANJIT SINGH
By RANJIT SINGH -  On  7/24/2010 8:41:14 PM
can we purchase shop below the staircase of the building

sheetal jhamb
By sheetal jhamb -  On  5/8/2010 4:14:59 PM
this impormation is good for our life,buisness & family but please detail mention the advantage and the disadvantage.

By Anonymous - On 4/29/2010 1:27:54 PM
I bought a site measuring 30'x40' west facing and 40' on road side. Im born on 12/10/72 is this auspicious kindly let me know

Salil
By Salil -  On  3/28/2010 6:24:39 PM
I have an office in which few staff who sit on the south facing wall are unstable and leave at regular intervals. Please advise a remedy...

usha
By usha -  On  3/14/2010 8:24:56 PM
yes very helpful as i am doing a beauty salon

By Anonymous - On 2/2/2010 3:55:47 PM
obisiously it is helpful.if you put some picture it would be more effective and interesting.

More Articles on GharExpert.com

THE DISADVANTAGE OF IMPROPER VASTU

Vastu for Construction of House

Vastu and Interior Decoration

corner corner
Feedback
Was this article helpful? Let us know how can
we improve it. We welcome both negative and
positive comments.
Your name   :Anonymous
corner corner

Discuss in forums
Do you need more information? Discuss
with other community members in the
Forums area of the site. Enter details below!
Login or register yourself on GharExpert to
click here

Office
Office
Office
Office
Home office in garage
Home office in garage
Reception desk with other modern office furniture
Reception desk with other modern office ...
OFFICE TABLE
OFFICE TABLE
vastu
vastu
modular office
modular office
Office Chair
Office Chair
Vastu concepts
Vastu concepts
Location for Kitchen according to Vastu
Location for Kitchen according to Vastu
Click on the image to enlargeClick on the image to Enlarge
Click here to view more pictures
Related Articles
THE
THE DISADVANTAGE OF IMPROPER VASTU
There is no reason to tip the balance if your fortunes, peace of mind, health and your business are doing fine and are
Vastu
Vastu for Construction of House
If you have bought a land/plot which is not as per vastu, you can amend it by making proper construction and using pro..
More Articles
Read View all
Hot Articles
Kitchen
Kitchen Pictures
Preview some of the most impressive pictures of kitchen from GharExpert Gallery.
Read Read more
Clutter
Clutter Free Kitchen
If you want to make your kitchen clutter free and organized, create extra storage space by using cabinets, drawers, pa..
Read Read more
Wall
Wall Decor
When it comes to wall decoration, it is difficult to choose accessories, materials, finishes, colors and patterns for ..
Read Read more
Kitchen
Kitchen Sink
Stylish sink offers an elegant look to your kitchen interior. Appealing designs of kitchen sinks with maximum function..
Read Read more
Garden
Garden Decoration
A beautiful garden is a dream of every person that garden can be made more attractive with the addition of various dec..
Read Read more
Baby
Baby Room
If you are waiting for the arrival of new baby, it’s a good time to set up a baby room. While designing, opt for a st..
Read Read more
Kitchen
Kitchen Pantry
Well organized kitchen pantry not only makes your meal time pleasant but creates attractive look in your sweet home al..
Read Read more
Guidelines
Guidelines for Ventilation in Building
Proper ventilation in building ensures sound health and good living conditions. This write-up tells you some tips for ..
Read Read more
More featured articles
Related tips
  • Pooja Room should not be locate under the stairs
  • Vastu recommends that you avoid black and gray color in your home as these may cause frustration and depression.
  • Having a mirror on the wall opposite to the foot of bed can disturb your sleep; cover the mirror at night for more restful sleep.
Tags
Aggregate Bathroom Board Brick Building Ceiling Cement Color Concrete Construction Dampness Dining Door Finishing Flooring Furniture Glass Home Interior Interior decoration Kitchen Kota Light Marble Paint Plastic Plumbing Pop Sand Security Steel Study Termite Tile Vastu Window
12Next  >>
Copyright 2007- GharExpert.com All rights reserved.

|  Advertize with us  |  About us  |  Contact us  |  RSS  |  Blog  |  Terms of service  |  Style made simple  |  Decorating slide show  |  Tips  |  Give your feedback  |