Inviting prosperity through the Main Door

Inviting prosperity through the Main Door

The Main door being the most majestic & huge should always open inwards & the location of main door in a house or a plot is one of the most significant aspects that would bring in stability in the home or office constructed.

Ideally the main door should be in the auspicious grids of North-east , East , South ,West North corner of the plot ( known through division of the plot into grids) , which should never be in the extended or cut portion of the plot. Main door should never be in the middle of the plot, as it can ruin the family being in the bhramasthan of commercial & residential complexes. Though religious places can have main doors at centre.

All the remaining doors & windows of the house or office should be proportionate to the main door. There should be no door exactly opposite the main door. Always keep the door joints well lubricated. Always the back door of the building should be smaller than the entrance door. The office or house should have even number of doors & windows. There should be no obstruction in front of the main door.

So by taking care of such small things we can really invite good luck to our construction right way through our main door.

44  Comment(s)
12Next  >>
By Anonymous - On 2/14/2014 4:24:08 PM
my flat door is north facing north-west corner so pl. tell me what to do for positivist

By Anonymous - On 1/29/2014 1:14:48 PM
My flat entrance door is in front of door of lift.Is it O.K. as per vastu. /or give some remedy

iangaswamy
By iangaswamy -  On  12/4/2013 12:56:51 AM
my friends flat has east aagney main entrance door. stairs occupy the east upto north wall and th south wall the other flat begins.please give the remedy for the same thanq

sureshganp
By sureshganp -  On  11/30/2013 7:11:27 PM

By Anonymous - On 10/25/2013 10:48:12 AM
My main gate is in the south wall
Please suggest for gate color and
Give solution
Regard
Vipin singh

Kamal Jain
By Kamal Jain -  On  6/26/2013 2:41:08 PM
i have purchased a corner house of 33' X 58' open from South and West directions. But already there is no gate in north and Main entrance Gate is Diagonally in the South-West
Let me know if there is any vastu Dosh and what are possible remedies. Sir I also want to install fancy lights on the both pillars of main gate let me know of which colour's lights I should install on the main gate. I shall be very grateful to you

By Anonymous - On 6/6/2013 4:30:12 PM
I like to kw what to do if bathroom or toilet in the bramha or lacking sthan

By Anonymous - On 2/5/2013 6:29:14 PM
I have the back door exactly opposite the main door. how or what can be done to rectify the ill-effects without having to remove the back door??

By Anonymous - On 7/11/2012 8:27:07 PM
25 feet frunt and 50 feet depth on my house main enterence south facing for design in my house and mail my mail id

By Anonymous - On 11/7/2011 4:29:27 PM
this site is good, can we carve the ganesh idol on our main door. plz clear my doubt.

By Anonymous - On 9/10/2011 1:40:29 PM
i need small size plan

ar. madhu
By ar. madhu -  On  8/26/2011 11:41:18 AM
i want to take more information about toilets in south- west direction.if it is possible to construct or not toilet in this direction. what are the bad effects of constructing toi. in this direction. thanx.

satheesh
By satheesh -  On  8/6/2011 9:07:27 AM
I have a plot to make home for myself at Rishikesh, Uttaranchal, India. My plots east, south and north side covered by other houseand there is no sufficient space. can I make my entrance towards west?

By Anonymous - On 6/6/2011 9:13:36 PM
hai sir/maadam,my self is madhusudhan naidu,i want info about house planning and skecth of plan with 5 rooms

somashekar
By somashekar -  On  4/7/2011 7:09:42 PM
really helpfull.am so happy to c all d things for my dream home.thank u very much

By Anonymous - On 12/5/2010 6:08:20 PM
please let me know, if you enter a flat the main door is in north opening into south, is it okay according to vastu shastra

By Anonymous - On 11/23/2010 6:06:38 PM
main entry door my house(flat)is situated in east-south (corner)direction.please advice

By Anonymous - On 11/17/2010 10:57:23 PM
sir,my house is east face.and my main door is in the center.but i cant move the door.what will i do.plz tell me

By Anonymous - On 10/31/2010 11:31:21 AM
can there be septic tank in north west corner with garage just above it?

hemangi
By hemangi -  On  10/28/2010 2:25:49 PM
Sir, our home entrance door is in west side pls tell us is it good if not then what we should do? please tell us. Thanks.

hemangi
By hemangi -  On  10/28/2010 12:39:16 PM
The main door of my house is in west side is it good?

By Anonymous - On 10/24/2010 12:14:40 PM
main gate of my house is located in the middle of west direction .Please give solution according to vastu as we cant remove the gate from here.

beenu
By beenu -  On  8/30/2010 3:00:39 AM
Main entry door of my house is situated in south direction. Pl advise for the same

scorpy
By scorpy -  On  7/12/2010 4:13:21 PM
very much informative and useful

scorpy
By scorpy -  On  7/12/2010 4:12:59 PM
I need a house plan for a 15' x 60' north facing house enclosed by three sides by houses and road at the entrance.

anil
By anil -  On  6/26/2010 4:03:32 PM
solution if the main door is in the south wall

By Anonymous - On 6/7/2010 7:36:56 PM
My flat has it's South-east corner cut as well as the South-west corner extended in southern direction. Further the Main door is South, hence we come from south and move towards north.

While repairing I installed a second door to the extended south-west corner room. This door leads from East to west.

What is your advice?

By Anonymous - On 4/10/2010 8:46:39 PM
Thanks for ur help because of whom we knew about the doors arrangements

By Anonymous - On 3/6/2010 2:01:18 PM
Main entry door of my house is situated in north west direction. Pl advise for the same.

Kanhaiya
By Kanhaiya -  On  9/24/2009 3:26:53 AM

SOUTH - My understanding is SOUTH is associated with God of Death. It wouldn't be apporpriate to have door in South. Many people avoid South facing door.

surya kiran
By surya kiran -  On  9/24/2009 12:31:08 AM
good article, very informative.

eram
By eram -  On  8/28/2009 4:34:30 PM
wat is to be done if the entrance is not according to the vastu

By Anonymous - On 8/11/2009 9:56:38 AM
Our house is south east facing with the main gate towards south.Is it good or bad?
What remedies can you suggest for this?
If you could answer my question that would be great. Thanks a lot,

Priti Arora
By Priti Arora -  On  6/17/2009 12:11:22 PM

It needs complete analysis of house i.e location of rooms, kitchen, toilet, house entrance etc. Please send us architectural plan of your flat. Our vastu expert’s analyse it and give you the solution for vastu defects. Cost for analysis of house is 1500 to 2500, if you want analysis of your house. Please create a question in Q&A answers section. Click on the link below to create a question.

kalpana sharma
By kalpana sharma -  On  6/3/2009 3:45:14 PM
since we moved to ur new house we had been facing money problem, there is one sick every day, there has been always discusion between we husband and wife

By Anonymous - On 4/15/2009 8:42:57 AM
hi, where can i get designer wooden front doors?

By Anonymous - On 2/11/2009 9:06:21 PM
Hi need your help. We have taken a ground floor and opened a computer institute. The plot is North East Faced , South part of the building is extended in the south . What remedy to use as shifting is not possible. No money at all instead savings is being washed away. Please advice

lakshmi
By lakshmi -  On  12/31/2008 7:39:54 PM

Hi ,
. I need a help from you sir.
Recently , we bought a house . My problem is ,Since the day we moved we had been getting one or the other problems, intially my neighbours fought with us , although money comes to one hand, it just flews away from the other hand , not even one penny is saved at the end of the month, one or the other unwanted extra expenses keeps appearing every single month, and now my health also started getting problems, i am really worried about this
Is it because of my house.? My house direction is as follows:

my entrance is in SE. Its a diagonal plot and rectangular in shape, the measurements are like 1:11/2, i have a garage in my left in east corner , a rest room in the south corner , stairs are in the south west, living room in the NW corner .,kitchen in the North corner , dining in the NE, and the garage in East corner. My master bed room is above the garage and my son's room is above my kitchen area. The basement goes down and has the boiler in south east corner. Should i make any alterations, i need your help.thanks

By Anonymous - On 12/8/2008 12:40:47 PM
what about ways to enhance sexual pleasure?

cencia rapinan
By cencia rapinan -  On  12/1/2008 7:24:45 PM
the main door in our house facing in north,& the door in our kitchen is bigger than the main door.plz help & give me some advice...thank u

More Articles on GharExpert.com

Vastu Tips for Office

THE DISADVANTAGE OF IMPROPER VASTU

Vastu for Construction of House

corner corner
Feedback
Was this article helpful? Let us know how can
we improve it. We welcome both negative and
positive comments.
Your name   :Anonymous
corner corner

Discuss in forums
Do you need more information? Discuss
with other community members in the
Forums area of the site. Enter details below!
Login or register yourself on GharExpert to
click here

Wooden Interior door design
Wooden Interior door design
door
door
door
door
Click on the image to enlargeClick on the image to Enlarge
Click here to view more pictures
Related Articles
Vastu
Vastu Tips for Office
Offices laid out according to Vastu principles are useful in generating financial growth of business. Vastu suggests s..
THE
THE DISADVANTAGE OF IMPROPER VASTU
There is no reason to tip the balance if your fortunes, peace of mind, health and your business are doing fine and are
More Articles
Read View all
Hot Articles
Bathroom
Bathroom Plans and Layouts for 60 to 100 square feet
Find 12 bathroom plans for the space of 60 to 100 square feet. Different layouts in different shaped bathroom but pra..
Read Read more
Traditional
Traditional Style
Traditional style interior offers classy, relaxing and calm look to your home. Soft color schemes, paintings, wall han..
Read Read more
Landscaping
Landscaping for a Small Space
Landscaping your yard is an exciting challenge that promises to transform the look of your garden. Whether you have a ..
Read Read more
Study
Study Room Designs
Study Room Design Ideas and Pictures can help you to design study room. Here are given some pictures of study rooms:
Read Read more
Bathroom
Bathroom Mirrors
As far as bathroom mirrors are concerned it is the practical component and it can be used as décor component. From var..
Read Read more
Bathroom
Bathroom Decor
Decorating your bathroom is vital to exceeding the bland and generic stock bathrooms. All the articles found here cont..
Read Read more
Bedroom
Bedroom Furniture
Furniture makes your bedroom complete and comfortable. Stylish beds, beautiful dressing tables, spacious wardrobes and..
Read Read more
Garden
Garden Path Ideas
Garden path add elegant touch to exterior beauty of your house. Concrete, tiles, stones, pebbles and brick path offer..
Read Read more
More featured articles
Related tips
  • Pooja Room should not be locate under the stairs
  • Vastu recommends that you avoid black and gray color in your home as these may cause frustration and depression.
  • Having a mirror on the wall opposite to the foot of bed can disturb your sleep; cover the mirror at night for more restful sleep.
Tags
Aggregate Bathroom Board Brick Building Ceiling Cement Color Concrete Construction Dampness Dining Door Finishing Flooring Furniture Glass Home Interior Interior decoration Kitchen Kota Light Marble Paint Plastic Plumbing Pop Sand Security Steel Study Termite Tile Vastu Window
12Next  >>
Copyright 2007- GharExpert.com All rights reserved.

|  Advertize with us  |  About us  |  Contact us  |  RSS  |  Blog  |  Terms of service  |  Style made simple  |  Decorating slide show  |  Tips  |  Give your feedback  |