Groups  Group Name: Bathinda         Group Category: General        Group Owner: Nitin Kumar BarawalUpdated on 2/21/2022
 All Groups  New Group  Group Profile Discussion Forums  Members  Related Groups  

Wed Jul 11, 2012Total posts : 97
Bimlendra Jha
Bimlendra Jha
Topic: Construction Cost for RCC Roof / Slabs

Dear Sir,
I am making a home at interior location, the area is 1400 Sq. Ft. how to calculate the slab/RCC roof cost approx, please advcie a calculator.

Thanks
Bimlendra Jha

Go to page: <<   Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next   >>
Tue Apr 01, 2014Post  #61
S L Gupta (Civil Engg)
S L Gupta (Civil Engg)

Dear Sir,
       The cost of RCC slab including ms steel bars is RS 340- 360  per sft for 5'' thick.

Gharexpert had  launched ready made plans on our website. 

Please use the link given below to visit all the plans collection:

http://www.gharexpert.com/archi_plans/Architectural-Plans-For-Commercial-Residential-Projects.aspx

In order to purchase architectural plan through this service, please use the steps below. 

You select a plan whose layout you like. Note down the plan code and purchase the plan.

Once you purchase the plan, we will contact you and send you a questionnaire through which we will understand your requirements.
We will assign a representative for your project and he/she will coordinate all your requirements.

After discussions with you, we will adjust the plan according to your exact plot size and make as many changes as you like.

Our prices are based on per square feet of built area and if after changes your built area increases by more than 10% then we will change for the increased area accordingly.

If you also purchase guidance from Vastu expert then an independent vastu expert be assigned toyour project and he/she will review your plan and suggest changes.

Once the plan is finalized, we will give you dimensions as shown in the sample drawing and door window schedule.

If you purchase more drawings then the same will be delivered to you according to the plan finalized by you. 

If you choose a 3-D option too, then the process works as below.
After completion of the architectural plans, we will recommend and send to you a few pictures/3-D models of the homes. In those pictures, we will ask you to shortlist the items of the exterior elevations. You can also send us the pictures of homes that you like. Through the existing pictures, it will be easier for you to shortlist the material and shape of exterior elevation. 
Based on the architectural plans and your preferences, our 3-D designers will design the 3-D elevation for your home. 

If you purchase, 3-D elevation plan then you should also purchase the 2-D elevation plan as all dimensions and levels are provided in the 2-D elevation plans. Your contractor would use the details in the 2-D elevation plan to construct your home. The 3-D pictures are there for a reference so that both you and your contractor can visualize the same thing. 

If you have a question, send an email to Support@GharExpert.com

Regards

Fri Apr 18, 2014Post  #62
Ganesh M. Naik
Ganesh M. Naik

Post subject: Construction cost

Sir,
I am having a old house of around 100 sq. mts. I wish to re-built the same with RCC without breaking the existing walls. The copy of the architect plan is attached hereto for your information. 

I wish to know the cost of construction for re-building the said house with RCC.

Can you help me.

Regards,

Ganesh M. Naik
Attachments: didis_house_plan-Model.pdf Fri Apr 18, 2014,&n

Fri Apr 18, 2014Post  #63
S L Gupta (Civil Engg)
S L Gupta (Civil Engg)

Dear Ganesh
       The cost of construction can be calculated with plan of the house , design of slab and beam and data provided by you which portion is to be dismental and which are new items to be taken.Send all details to supports@gharexpert.com.for the cost estimate.

Fri Apr 18, 2014Post  #64
mohammad farooq
mohammad farooq

Post subject: sewerage

Sir,

I am going to construct a house, but there is no sewere line  , pls let me know what are the things to do while constructing the house so that wastes issue get resolved.

Thu Apr 24, 2014Post  #65
sayeed
sayeed

Post subject: basement

rcc  basement  foundation  height  3 feet wide    60  feet  length  100  feet  how many ton ms bar steel uses 

Thu Jul 10, 2014Post  #66
anurag sharma
anurag sharma

Post subject: Estimate cost per sq. feet

Sir,
I have 400 sq. yard plat rate of 65000 per sq. yard. I want to build it completely with 3 story building + basement + steelt parking.
How much cost will be approx.

Fri Jul 11, 2014Post  #67
S L Gupta (Civil Engg)
S L Gupta (Civil Engg)

Dear
     The cost of construction is related to the drawing of the house and specification adopted during construction. See the link below

http://www.gharexpert.com/Estimator/detailed_cost_estimate.aspx

http://www.gharexpert.com/articles/Start-Construction-1406/Through-rate-contractor;-guidelines-better-rel_0.aspx

http://www.gharexpert.com/articles/Start-Construction-1528/Guidelines-while-Starting-Construction_0.aspx

http://www.gharexpert.com/construction-ideas/start-construction.aspx

Mon Aug 04, 2014Post  #68
srinivas
srinivas

Post subject: Construction of Cost for First floor

I would like to know what will be approx construction cost for 700 Sft in Hyerabad.  I want to construction with medium type of construction.

Mon Aug 11, 2014Post  #69
devendra dholakia
devendra dholakia

Post subject: pillar for boundary

dear sir

we require pillars for boundary of 2500 running feet.

could u please inform what should be the quality specifications of the rcc pillars and what would be the cost of each rcc pillar if the height is 10 feet.

would pre cast be cheaper ?

your views and comments would be greatly helpful.

thanking you

Sun Jan 11, 2015Post  #70
Awadhesh tiwari
Awadhesh tiwari

Post subject: rcc tank cost

sir
i am only industrial consultant and not expert in civil work but  i want to know the rcc cost of 10mx5mx5m of the  tank including material as rcc steel and labor.

regard
Awadhesh tiwari
Delhi

Attachments: Confirmation Letter for Zonal Center.doc Sun Jan 11, 2015,&n

Wed Apr 08, 2015Post  #71
pradip
pradip

Post subject: costing for RCC roofing(lentring

Dear sir,
   I am Building home and the time to roofing(lentring) of my home.
please can you tell me how much meterial (Cement, sand, concrete & M S metal rode) will be use my home are is 40ft & 38ft. and also tell me the rode size.

thanking you
pradip

Tue Jun 16, 2015Post  #72
rajeswaran.b
rajeswaran.b

Post subject: costofconstruction for rcc roof at firstfloor

dear sir iwant to construct rcc roof for first floor size is 29*11.5=333.5sft.what will be the cost including labour.the house located at chennai.
Attachments: Cit banner.xls Tue Jun 16, 2015,&n

Wed Jun 17, 2015Post  #73
JAI PRAKASH
JAI PRAKASH

60-65k.

Sun Jul 12, 2015Post  #74
pranavi
pranavi

Post subject: sloped roof construction

sir

what is the cost difference between a sloped roof (rcc with cement tiles over it)and a flat roof construction. how much would it cost me per sq ft  to build a 40 degree sloped roof .?   
 thank you

Mon Jul 13, 2015Post  #75
Sukriti Saha
Sukriti Saha

Post subject: Need Estimation of Renovation of my 770 sqr feet...

Dear Sir

I have my old house near 770 srfeet. It is in old kolkata so you understand it is on brick foundation . I got permision from corporation to renovate my house with RCC roof  but still has some confusion on cost to renovation . and i need material estimation with quatity will be require to make it and also labour cost, time duration.

Would be good if you give me any labour conturctor number also

Regards
Sukriti

Thu Jul 30, 2015Post  #76
ahmed hussain
ahmed hussain

Post subject: how many steel require for a slab according to ...

Dear Sir,

i want to know, about the formulas which we can use estimate the steel bar according to the given drawing,

some people asked me, how many steel are required for our roof slab according to steel designe.

for example,

main bar  1/4'' dia @ 6'' c/c

long bar  3/8'' dia  @ 9'' c/c

slab area is   500 sft.

Tue Aug 18, 2015Post  #77
vishal
vishal

Post subject: estimation of area

We are going to construct a hall for temple, the slab area is 2400 sft with beams. The total area will be calculated as area of slab + area of beams having height of 1.5 ft. n Total length is 390 ft ???

Thu Aug 20, 2015Post  #78
JAI PRAKASH
JAI PRAKASH

Area of Slab only.

Thu Oct 01, 2015Post  #79
rasheed
rasheed

Post subject: cost of construction slab and pillars/columns

sir,
I want to lay a foundation for ground plus 3 floor slab but the land is full of rocks in hyderabad i dont know how they will dig for standing pillars please advice and what will be the cost for pillars and slab for ground floor foundation. strength will be ground plus 3 floor...

Thanks.....

Sat Oct 03, 2015Post  #80
S L Gupta (Civil Engg)
S L Gupta (Civil Engg)

Dear
     In my view you should contact any civil or structural engineer of your town/ city, who will guide you better after visiting the site.

Go to page: <<   Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next   >>
More similar forumsSee all
       TopicCategory (Topics)AuthorRepliesLast Reply

Copyright 2007- GharExpert.com All rights reserved.  

|  Advertize with us  |  About us  |  Contact us  |  RSS  |  Blog  |  Terms of service  |  Style made simple  |  Decorating slide show  |  Tips  |  Give your feedback  |