At the time of planning a house or building one should hire an architect who knows how the spaces is used and dividing the spaces more efficiently. In the small space rooms and kitchen, architect design the space and provide cabinets or cupboard to facilitate the storage of house hold. Some of cupboards are constructed at the ground level and some are high level above door level.
There are various designs of cup boards according to space availability, use of space, location of cupboard and type of building where it is constructed. Cupboard frames and shutters are made from wood or metal. In general use, wooden cup boards are in use which are constructed either with wooden frame and door separately or box type cupboards. Wooden frames of cupboards are made from the timber such as teak wood or hard wood and their shutters are made from ply board. Ply boards are available in 20 mm and 25 mm in thickness and in surface finish ply boards are available in teak ply finish or commercial ply finish.
Taking in consideration the importance of building and availability of budget different type of cupboards are used as under:
- Cupboard with teakwood frame and decorative ply board shutters are used in important buildings where architectural look is required such as in bungalows, officer rooms, compute rooms etc and these are costly. In these cupboards the back, sides are of brick masonry and partition of RCC shelves have plaster finish. The plaster surface and internal surface of cup board is finished with paint and exterior surface is polished.
- Cupboard with hard wood frame and commercial ply board shutters are used where budget is limited and in less importance of building such as in small houses and government buildings etc and these are cheaper in comparison of above variety. In these cupboards the back, sides are of brick masonry and partition of RCC shelves have plaster finish. The plaster surface and internal and external surface of cup board is finished with paint.
- Box type cup board with teak ply board shutter are used in important buildings where architectural look is required such as in bungalows, officer rooms, compute rooms etc and these are more costlier. These cup boards are used where more internal finishing is required. In these cupboards the back, sides and partition shelves are made of board and the surface of back, sides, shelves and internal surface of cup board is finished with paint and exterior surface is polished.
- Box type cup board with commercial ply board shutter is used where budget is limited but internal finishing is required. This type of cup boards is used in houses and flats. These cup boards are cheaper in comparison of above variety. In these cupboards the back, sides and partition shelves are made of board and the surface of back, sides, and shelves, internal and external surface of cup board is finished with paint.
- Cupboards under item no 1&2 in which frames of cup boards are fixed either on walls with the help of bolts fixed on walls or frame housed in the wall and fixed with the hold fast as like door frames. The shutters of cupboards are fixed in the frame with piano hinges. Aluminum fittings like handles, tower bolts locks are fitted on cupboards shutter of hard wood commercial ply wood cupboards but in case of teak ply board, brass fittings are fixed.
- Cupboards under item no 3&4 which is box type cup boards are made out side the cupboard and the box is housed in the wall and fixed with the screws on the drilled holes in the side walls. The shutters of cupboards are fixed in the frame with piano hinges. Aluminum fittings like handles, tower bolts locks are fitted on cupboards shutter of hard wood commercial ply wood cupboards but in case of teak ply board, brass fittings are fixed.
Teak wood frameTeak wood door and window frame are used in Hotels,Rest House,Temples, Ban glows & other.
The metal frames are economical. There is no any problems of termite.
Frames of doors and windows are most important parts of your doors and windows. They are available in different size, height, width and shapes. Frames hold locks and hinges and support door and windows to shut and open easily. Here is what you need to know about different doors and windows frames.
The following tools are recommended for door, windows and ventilator frames:
The wooden frame in the building gives very good looks. Know more about Wooden Door Frames, Wooden Window Frames, Wooden Ventilator Fames and their advantages and disadvantages.
Kota stone flooring is a subtle blend of grandeur and luxury giving the interior and exterior a gorgeous look.......
Bedroom Wardrobes are essential articles of furniture and are used for storing things in homes. These not only contain clothes and footwear but whatever you need also.
Vastu tips for Bathroom help us determine the position of toilet seats, mirror, wash basin, and other fixtures in the bathroom. Preferred color on the walls, position of the exhaust fan, geyser and other accessory is also governed by Vastu and you will find appropriate tips for these in this article.
A solid roof on building is very important for everybody living in the house. The roof should be constructed in a way that assures you great safety. Here are given details about different types of roofing.
Different steel bars are recommended for their relative tensile stresses.Steel bars are major components of construction.Here is what you need to know about steel bars (Sariya).
Are you remodeling your bathroom? Bathroom shower doors make your bathroom a style icon. Read the following article that will help you select the bathroom shower door that will exactly suit your bathroom.
Rest and relaxation are the two words that are foremost in ones mind when returning home from work. Talking of rest and relaxation, the bedroom comes to our mind quite naturally.Read this article to know about the facts which explain complete vastu for bedroom.
Chairs draw everyone’s attention in drawing room as they are nice-looking and stylish articles of furniture. The selection of superb chairs purely depends on individual choice, requirement and budget.
Apt lighting scheme can transform your bedroom from a purely functional space to an enjoyable and alluring haven within your home.
Living room or Drawing room should be located in east or north direction. The ideal location of a living room depends on plot facing.
Manufacturing date, grade and type play vital role in purchasing right cement and there should be no lumps in it.
First Class Bricks must be homogeneous in texture without showing appreciable sign of efflorescence.
A coupler connects the two pipes to each other. If the material and size of the pipe are not the same,it is called a 'reducing coupler'.
Fine sand should consist of natural sand or crushed stone sand. It should be hard, durable, clean and be free from organic matter etc. and should not contain any appreciable amount of clay balls and harmful impurities such as alkalis, salts, coal, decayed vegetation etc.
Cracks can happen due to foundation movements and settlements of building, thermal movements, chemical reactions, elastic deformations and shrinkage etc. in buildings. They can damage plaster of walls, ceilings and destroy the beauty of the structure also. Let’s know their reasons in detail and get preventive measures.
Aluminium Door Frame
Wooden door Frame
Wooden window Frame
Iron Window Frame
U shaped Merine ply Kitchen
Teakwood center table
Kitchen wall cabinet with etched glass shutter
Decorative wooden shelving for drawing room
bed foot board design
Arm edge design for chair
Headboard/ Foot board design for bed
Victorian style Drawing Room with furniture, decorative mirrors and painting
Simple wooden showcase design where you can put the artifacts and other decorative pieces
I love the steel frames
Chopping Board...(Kitchen Accessories)
Design of a Door Frame
Drawers wooden tall unit
Wooden Interior door design
modren bed room
Exterior Wooden Door
Wooden kitchen cabinets with bar counter
Dining room Wooden Furniture
Wooden center table design
Wooden entrance door design with arch
Bed and Bath
Modern Kitchen Wooden Cabinets
Internal wooden door design
sunmica and cupboard handles
Drawing room furniture
Awesome Ceiling in Dining Room
Design of Wooden door
Cupboards for Toddlers
Wooden Panel Ceiling design
Study Room Wooden Flooring
Wooden Window Blinds
Wooden center table with glass top
GharExpert.com All rights reserved.