Tools are essential for proper pipe works, drainage works and other construction works.
1. Plier: it is a handy tool primarily used for gripping and cutting. It is a common tool for many handy trades and occupations.
2. Parrot Plier: it is another shape of plier.
3. Spanner Set: it is a tool usually operated by hand to tighten bolts and nuts.
4. Pipe Wrench: A pipe wrench is a tool with two serrated jaws, one adjustable for gripping and turning pipe and the other is fixed.
5. Adjustable Wrench: This wrench has an adjustable head to fit into various sizes of nuts and bolts. The wrench can be fitted into fasteners of different sizes.
6. Chain Wrench: it is used for turning large pipes. An adjustable chain circles the pipe with its ends connected to the head whose teeth engage the pipe.
7. File: it is used to sharpen/grind the pipe.
8. Pipe Vice: the vice is used for gripping the pipe.
9. Hand Hacksaw: it is used for cutting metal or bones. Some hacksaws have pistol grips which keep hacksaw firm and easy in grip. It is used to cut in straight lines also.
10. Pipe Die Stock: it is a device used for cutting, forming or stamping the materials.
11. Tap Wrench And Tap: Tap wrench is a handy tool to operate any small tool that has a square driving head as a part of its body. These are usually cutting tools. Other small handy tools such as hand hammer might employ a tap wrench.
12. Measuring Tape: Measuring tape is a ribbon of cloth, plastic or metal with linear measure markings.
13. Calipers: it is an instrument used to measure the diameter of any object.
14. Hammer: it is a handy tool with heavy rigid head and a handle used to deliver an impulsive force by striking.
15. Steel Rule: it is a flat, linear measuring instrument having different levels of graduations such as 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 and 1/64 for standard inch and 1 or 0.5 mm for metric.
16. Trowel: it is a small handy tool with a handle and flat metal blade which is used for digging, spreading plaster or similar materials.
17. Screw Driver: it is a tool used for driving screws into their places. It has a thin end which enters the nick in the head of screw.
18. Try Square: it is a tool used for marking and measuring a piece of wood. Square refers to the primary use of tool. It measures accuracy of a right angle. It is a piece of wood; that is rectangular, flat having all edges (faces, sides, ends) at 90 degrees.
19. Bench Vice: it is a holding device attached to workbench which has two jaws to hold work piece firmly in place.
20. Chisel: it is a tool used for cutting a hard material such as wood, stone or metal. It is typically made of hard/tempered steel. It is rarely made of common steel which consists of a sharp end (called the blade) attached to a straight handle. The handle and blade of some chisels are made of one piece.
21. Spirit Level: A spirit level is an instrument designed to indicate whether a surface is leveled or not.
22. Caulking Tools: A spigot and socket joint in which the joining material such as lead is compacted by means of caulking tool and hammer.
23. Ratchet Brace: Ratchet brace is equipped with a four-jaw chuck suitable for bit stock, round or hex shanks.
24. Gainti (Pick Axe): A pick axe has one special end of the head pointed and the other end has a chisel edge for cutting.
25. Kassi (Spade): it is a strong digging tool having a thick handle and a heavy, flat blade that is pressed into the ground.