Tips to keep your home germ free
Bacteria or Germs are harmful and affect the health of the resident of the house adversely. If we adopt some measure, which are helpful to minimize the bacteria affect. Some measures are taken at the time of construction and some are taken day to day when house is in use.
Measure during the construction
- The floor of the house should be well finished without joints, to avoid growth of bacteria in the joints. For this marble flooring and ceramic tile, flooring is the best option.
- There should be proper slope in the floor of bathroom, toilet and kitchen for proper drainage of wastewater and helps in proper cleaning, to avoid growth of bacteria.
- The ceiling and wall of the house should have proper finishing with plaster to avoid growth of bacteria.
- Wall paneling and wallpaper finish should be avoided which helps in the growth of bacteria.
- For minimize the bacterial growth proper painting and white washing to be done.
- Keep proper ventilation for sunshine in to your house and entry of fresh air.
- Outer door and windows should have wire mesh to avoid entry of bacteria from outside.
- All the water supply and drainage pipeline have no leakage to avoid bacterial growth.
- The entire platform used for storing food items i.e. shelves in kitchen, store and cabinets should have joint less finish.
Measure during using the house
- The windows of house should be open for sunshine and fresh air, which helpful for eliminating germs and smell.
- The bathroom, kitchen, kitchen sink, washbasin and toilet out let should be disinfected/ clean or bleach regularly.
- Clean the working shelves of kitchen daily with the help of detergent.
- Clean all the food storage shelves and cabinets periodically.
- Clean the carpet regularly and disinfect your vacuum cleaner.
Rain is fun but the fun may not last if your home fails to protect itself and its occupants from the elements. This write up lists 10 things you should check before the start of the rainy season.
Do you want to increase your working efficiency and reduce energy cost too? Opt for daylighting which offers strong health and good working environment in addition to reduction in energy cost/bills up to 50 %. Let’s read this article to know more facts.
Do you know unhygienic indoor air can create risks to our lives? It can cause asthma, allergic diseases and respiratory problems. This article lets you know several causes and remedial measures of indoor air quality.
Do you know almost all individual home construction projects in India take more money to complete than what people originally plan? If planned properly, we all can save 10% or more on our home construction projects. GharExpert.com has collected a series of articles where our objective is to share with you all the tricks that you could use to save money in building your dream home!
Proper ventilation freshens our breaths and leads us a healthy life. If you design or modify the house with maximum ventilation by installing proper windows and ventilators which gives more light and fresh air in the building.
Take utmost care to avoid dust during day long activities else the dust causes asthmatic problems to your lungs.
Smoke ruins not only our stamina but limits all options to live also.
The selection of a site depends upon ones present and future spatial requirements, the envisaged available funds, one’s lifestyle.
The whole building should be constructed at one time to avoid settlement in any portion of the building.
Everyone wants to build a dream home but no-one wants the hassle that comes in day-to-day construction work. Here are the guidelines that can help you pick a good contractor and make sure the relationship stays smooth throughout the construction work.
Bacteria affect the health of the occupants of the house adversely. By adopting the following points during construction
GharExpert.com would like to thank Rajni Jhabak, Amika Rai and Love Thy Community for their contribution to GharExpert database.
The capacity of doing work by an artisan or skilled labour in the form of quantity of work per day is known as the task work or out turn of the labour. The out-turn of work per artisan varies to some extent according to the nature, size, height, situation, location, etc. In well organized work less labour is required. The following may be taken as the approximate quantity of work or out turn or task for an average artisan per day.
Not all home decorating ideas require a heavy investment of time and money. If you're looking for a few affor
Once the architect has given his design options, it becomes necessary to select one and start working on it.
Kota stone flooring is a subtle blend of grandeur and luxury giving the interior and exterior a gorgeous look.......
To get maximum ventilation and natural light in your house, make sure the building is properly oriented. Orientation of building saves energy and provides comfortable living as well. This article tells you about various factors and benefits of building orientation.
Preview some of the most impressive pictures of kitchen from GharExpert Gallery.
A solid roof on building is very important for everybody living in the house. The roof should be constructed in a way that assures you great safety. Here are given details about different types of roofing.
Frames of doors and windows are most important parts of your doors and windows. They are available in different size, height, width and shapes. Frames hold locks and hinges and support door and windows to shut and open easily. Here is what you need to know about different doors and windows frames.
GharExpert.com All rights reserved.