Which are various types of door viewers for houses?
There are five types of door viewers (Peephole) for houses:
1.Nu Scope door viewers
2.Mini Scope Door viewers
3.High Tech Door Viewers
4.Ultra Vision Door Viewers
5. Wide Vision Lens Door Viewers
These door viewers are made to give homeowners a greater advantage against intruders.
1.Nu Scope Door Viewers:
- The Nu Scope door viewers provides a 5/8 picture of the visitor at the door as well as the entire outside area.
- This optical device is made from solid die cast metal for durability.
- It easily fits in the doors with a standard peephole.
- This High Tech security device is made to eliminate the need for a standard peephole.
2.Mini Scope Door Viewers:
- The Mini Scope door viewer is a unique 200 degree peephole that is designed to fit thin doors.
- This door viewer provides a superior view that is exceptionally clear and sharp as compared to other door peepholes. Because it can fit in doors with a 3/8 to 13/8thickness.
- These door peepholes are perfect for doors in apartment complexes.
3.High Tech Door Viewers:
- High tech door viewers presents a broad view.
- These high tech door viewers are made to give homeowner extra security.
- Unlike the above door viewers these broad door viewers are like a color television in your door.
- They have a wide-angle lens that can scope a large area outside the door.
4.Ultra Vision Door Viewer:
- The ultra vision door viewer is one of the most advanced door viewers in the market.
- This door viewer has technologically advanced lens that provides a large view.
- The viewer has a 2 screen that you can see outside for more than seven feet away.
- This particular door viewer is made of high quality ABS plastic resin that is fire resistant. Because of the high resolution lens the door viewer is perfect for elderly and handicapped people, children and adults
5.Wide Vision Lens Door Viewer:
- The Wide Vision peephole contains advanced prism lens which provides a wide angle 132-degree view of the outside.
- This allows you to identify people up to six feet away without having to press your eye against a small peephole.
- This device is like having a color television at your front door.
To keep watch on every visitor to your home and maintain records of undesirable persons, install door viewer at the entrance of your home. The door viewer takes videos and audios of the visitors to the house. Let’s know more features of digital door viewer.
Kota stone flooring is a subtle blend of grandeur and luxury giving the interior and exterior a gorgeous look.......
To get maximum ventilation and natural light in your house, make sure the building is properly oriented. Orientation of building saves energy and provides comfortable living as well. This article tells you about various factors and benefits of building orientation.
Preview some of the most impressive pictures of kitchen from GharExpert Gallery.
A solid roof on building is very important for everybody living in the house. The roof should be constructed in a way that assures you great safety. Here are given details about different types of roofing.
Frames of doors and windows are most important parts of your doors and windows. They are available in different size, height, width and shapes. Frames hold locks and hinges and support door and windows to shut and open easily. Here is what you need to know about different doors and windows frames.
Different steel bars are recommended for their relative tensile stresses.Steel bars are major components of construction.Here is what you need to know about steel bars (Sariya).
Brahmasthan is a powerful zone of the house. It should have open space for flow of energy in the house. The positive energy is very useful for living beings of the occupants of the house.
Brick work is an important part of construction work done with the help of bricks and cement mortar. It is done with different quality of bricks with different ratios of cement mortar according to the requirement.
Are you remodeling your bathroom? Bathroom shower doors make your bathroom a style icon. Read the following article that will help you select the bathroom shower door that will exactly suit your bathroom.
Living room or Drawing room should be located in east or north direction. The ideal location of a living room depends on plot facing.
Without knowing perfect mixture of cement and sand you can not achieve your goal.
Manufacturing date, grade and type play vital role in purchasing right cement and there should be no lumps in it.
First Class Bricks must be homogeneous in texture without showing appreciable sign of efflorescence.
A coupler connects the two pipes to each other. If the material and size of the pipe are not the same,it is called a 'reducing coupler'.
Fine sand should consist of natural sand or crushed stone sand. It should be hard, durable, clean and be free from organic matter etc. and should not contain any appreciable amount of clay balls and harmful impurities such as alkalis, salts, coal, decayed vegetation etc.
Bricks provides several choices for quality. Select a type according to your need.
The beading is of plain variety with square edges.
Window Grills are required for the safety of homes. Window glasses should be well covered with grills. Here are various designs of grills which provide safety to window glasses.
Cracks can happen due to foundation movements and settlements of building, thermal movements, chemical reactions, elastic deformations and shrinkage etc. in buildings. They can damage plaster of walls, ceilings and destroy the beauty of the structure also. Let’s know their reasons in detail and get preventive measures.
Traditional types of brass door
Door entrance towards the courtyard of the house
Security Door Viewer
Hi-tech home security door viewer
Types of Soil and Digging Tools
Modern Type of Chairs
Different types of ceiling
Types of Cracks in the Building
Large House Exterior Elevation with different wall cladding
Huge Exterior elevation of house
Glass doors for main entrance
Modern exterior elevation of big house
House Exterior Design
Wooden Interior door design
Exterior Wooden Door
Beautiful house Elevation
Pooja room Doors
Ceiling Design for Modern Houses
Bathroom Interior, Flooring, Walls, Basin , Walls, Doors, Mirrors
Modern Garden door
Modern House Elevation
Door design facade design for the building with small garden in the front
3d design of house exterior
My House-Exterior View
Square Plant Design non-slip Door/Bath Mat
Elevation of house
Modern house Elevation
GharExpert.com All rights reserved.