Which are various types of grills for home ?
There are four types of security grills for homes:
- Aluminum grills
- Wrought iron(Steel) grills
- Metal grills
- Iron grills
- ALUMINIUM GRILLS:Aluminum grills have high tensile strength. These grills are of light weight as compared to the iron grills.
They are non-corrosive in nature so they ideally suit for any atmosphere. These grills are difficult to bend and break. They are strong and durable.
- WROUGHT IRON (STEEL) GRILLS: Wrought iron grills are the most attractive which provides effective security. They are available in a wide range of designs, styles and finish. These grills are very popular and can form a feature outside the home. Front and back doors opened for airflow are secured by adding wrought iron grills which allow anyone to leave the doors safely. These grills provide a beautiful look to the homes. These grills have good strength and solidity. They have rust-resistant surfaces.
- METAL GRILLS: These grills are very pleasing to look at and provide security for the houses. Every piece of the metal is hand forged and the finished piece is polished. Best quality metals are used to make the grills which produce quality and elegance. For more security metal grills are used. They provide a beautiful look to the home.
- IRON GRILLS: Iron grills are prone to rust because iron oxidizes in the presence of air. They are strong and solid. They are more beneficial to homes when used with other metals.
Good quality security grilles can ensure safety and protect home from burglars and intruders. Nicely fabricated window grilles provide proper ventilation, aesthetic beauty and home safety. Let’s know fabrication technique of window security grilles.
Kota stone flooring is a subtle blend of grandeur and luxury giving the interior and exterior a gorgeous look.......
To get maximum ventilation and natural light in your house, make sure the building is properly oriented. Orientation of building saves energy and provides comfortable living as well. This article tells you about various factors and benefits of building orientation.
Preview some of the most impressive pictures of kitchen from GharExpert Gallery.
A solid roof on building is very important for everybody living in the house. The roof should be constructed in a way that assures you great safety. Here are given details about different types of roofing.
Frames of doors and windows are most important parts of your doors and windows. They are available in different size, height, width and shapes. Frames hold locks and hinges and support door and windows to shut and open easily. Here is what you need to know about different doors and windows frames.
Different steel bars are recommended for their relative tensile stresses.Steel bars are major components of construction.Here is what you need to know about steel bars (Sariya).
Brahmasthan is a powerful zone of the house. It should have open space for flow of energy in the house. The positive energy is very useful for living beings of the occupants of the house.
Brick work is an important part of construction work done with the help of bricks and cement mortar. It is done with different quality of bricks with different ratios of cement mortar according to the requirement.
Living room or Drawing room should be located in east or north direction. The ideal location of a living room depends on plot facing.
Are you remodeling your bathroom? Bathroom shower doors make your bathroom a style icon. Read the following article that will help you select the bathroom shower door that will exactly suit your bathroom.
Without knowing perfect mixture of cement and sand you can not achieve your goal.
Manufacturing date, grade and type play vital role in purchasing right cement and there should be no lumps in it.
First Class Bricks must be homogeneous in texture without showing appreciable sign of efflorescence.
A coupler connects the two pipes to each other. If the material and size of the pipe are not the same,it is called a 'reducing coupler'.
Fine sand should consist of natural sand or crushed stone sand. It should be hard, durable, clean and be free from organic matter etc. and should not contain any appreciable amount of clay balls and harmful impurities such as alkalis, salts, coal, decayed vegetation etc.
Bricks provides several choices for quality. Select a type according to your need.
The beading is of plain variety with square edges.
Window Grills are required for the safety of homes. Window glasses should be well covered with grills. Here are various designs of grills which provide safety to window glasses.
Cracks can happen due to foundation movements and settlements of building, thermal movements, chemical reactions, elastic deformations and shrinkage etc. in buildings. They can damage plaster of walls, ceilings and destroy the beauty of the structure also. Let’s know their reasons in detail and get preventive measures.
HOME DECOR & HOME LIGHT,SANITARY WARE
HOME LIGHT & HOME DECOR
Traditional types of brass door
Different types of ceiling
Modern Type of Chairs
Types of Soil and Digging Tools
TV below staircase
Home office in garage
Home Gym in Basement
Modern 3D Home Elevation
Modern Exterior view of home
home plan 3D
Angular view for Exterior elevation of home
Dream Home Apartment Elevation
Double story home elevation design
home elevation design with gate and boundary wall by jagjeet
4 storey home elevation design
Beautiful Home elevation
External view of home
Iron Grill design
Anil Ambani Home Pic-1
GharExpert.com All rights reserved.