There are various types of raw materials recommended for Aluminum Windows:
- Window Frames
- Window Glasses
- Windows Grills Designs
- Windows Accessories
- Aluminum Frame
- Aluminum Clad Wood Frame
- Aluminum Frame:
- Durable Economical
- Low Maintenance
- Selection of Colors
- Because of its durability and low-cost, Aluminum windows remain very popular. The extended color and style selections achieve the look you always want at amazingly economical prices.
- Aluminum Clad Wood Frame:
- Strong and energy efficient.
- Do not require painting.
- Like vinyl-clad, it offers an aluminum exterior for weather protection and exposed wood.
There are nine types of Glasses used in windows:
- Obscure Glass
- Tinted Glass
- Tempered Glass
- Laminated Glass
- Stained Glass
- Reflective Glass
- Low E Glass Window
- Insulating glass
- Colored glass
- Obscure Glass: This type of glass provides you privacy allowing abundant light to the room. This Glass has following varieties.
- Tinted Glass: Tinted glass provides additional shading from direct sunlight and warm conditions. This Glass also has many varieties.
- Tempered Glass: Tempered Glass is extremely strong and often used for safety features. If this glass breaks, it will break into small pieces like stone. This Glass is ideal for reducing the chance of injury in the event of breakage.
- Laminated Glass: This Glass is the best for reducing noise. It also resists ultraviolet rays providing the highest degree of protection from the sun for your home furnishings.
- Stained Glass: It is a colorful Glass used to create dramatic effects in every room of your home. However the stained glass has many other useful advantages in the home. These glasses reduce intense sun rays and protect your furniture, carpets, and precious woods from long-term sun damage. It will also give you just the right amount of sunlight and privacy.
- Reflective Glass: This is an ordinary float glass with metallic coating to reduce solar heat. This special metallic coating also produces a mirror effect preventing the object from seen through the glass. It is mainly used in the front Wall.
- Low-E-Glass: This glass provides an excellent option to increase your comfort and save energy year round the year. Low-E Glass filters long-wave radiation from the sun. This reduces solar heat gained from the sun in the summer and keeps your home cool. Low E Glass protects the curtains form efficient long rays. Low-E Glass lets warm solar rays into your home retaining the heat into your home.
- Insulating glass: It is fitted in windows to prevent heat loss. The glass consists of two or more tightly sealed sheets separated by 6-12 mm of dry air.
- Colored glass: It is made by adding oxides of metals to molten glass.
Windows Grills Designs:
Grills Provide safety to a home. There are some latest designs which are generally used in houses.
NOTE: Common types of Hinges used in windows are mentioned below:
- Window Knobs
- Window Handles
- Window Bolts
- Window Latches
- Window Hinges
- Window Curtains
- Window Hooks
- Curtain Rods
- Window Lintel
- WINDOW KNOBS: A window knob is a popular type used for opening and closing a door. In its simplest form, a window knob provides only a place to grip so that the door may be pulled towards oneself. Window knob should be smooth, well finished and easy to turn. Different types of metal knobs used for windows such as :
- Steel Knob
- Crystal knob
- Aluminum knob
- Brass knob
- WINDOW HANDLES: Window handle must look stylish, provide easy to grip, have smooth finish and match with furniture. Locking devices on door handles are necessary for homes with children. Window handle should be easily movable. Different types of handles are given below:
- Brass Handle
- Steel Handle
- Iron Handle
- Plastic Handle
- Aluminum Handle
- WINDOW BOLTS Bolts are generally used for security purposes.The following important things should be taken care about bolts. Bolts should be very smooth in opening and should look classic. The bolt has such design that fits the most on the doors It keeps doors locked with a simple turn of the knob. Different types of bolts used in windows are given below.
- Brass Bolts
- Aluminum Bolts
- Steel Bolts
- Iron Bolts
- WINDOW lATCHES: A latch is a type of mechanical hardware, specifically a fastener, which is used to join two (or more) objects. Latches are used to hold the windows tightly closed. By the use of a latchbolt, a window can be closed without operating the handle.
- WINDOW HINGES: Hinges are movable joints of the window door. Hinges are used on each and every window, without hinge a window cannot open or close or you can say window is useless without this. Hinges should be about 8 times stronger than the window door itself for its proper operation. Different types of metal hinges used in window are given below:
- Aluminum hinges
- Iron hinges
- Steel hinges
- Brass hinges
- Butt Hinge: It is normally used for cabinet doors and comes in a range of sizes from 13mm to 150mm. They are very strong but cannot be adjusted once they are fitted.
- Butterfly Hinge: This is often used on light-weight doors .And different shapes and patterns are available. They are generally easy to fit.
- WINDOW CURTAINS: Window curtains are necessary for widow decoration. Curtains give a stylish look and add beauty to a window or a room. They also help in providing privacy
- WINDOW HOOKS: It generally used for safety of window or to open a window.
- CURTAIN RODS: Curtain rods give an attractive look to a window as well as to the wall. They should be durable to bear the load of curtains. They are available in many sizes, designs and colors that can match your interest and budget.
- WINDOW LINTEL: A lintel is a long, rectangular stone block which levels a door or window opening to support the wall or the weight of the structure above. (Also known as a header) -
There are two types of frames recommended for Aluminum Windows:Aluminum Frame,Aluminum Clad Wood Frame
Aluminum Windows can be oxidized due to exposure into the air. So Aluminum Windows are usually finished with anodized polyester powder or liquid organic coatings for protection against oxidation and for decorative coating which can be cleaned easily.
Kota stone flooring is a subtle blend of grandeur and luxury giving the interior and exterior a gorgeous look.......
To get maximum ventilation and natural light in your house, make sure the building is properly oriented. Orientation of building saves energy and provides comfortable living as well. This article tells you about various factors and benefits of building orientation.
Preview some of the most impressive pictures of kitchen from GharExpert Gallery.
A solid roof on building is very important for everybody living in the house. The roof should be constructed in a way that assures you great safety. Here are given details about different types of roofing.
Frames of doors and windows are most important parts of your doors and windows. They are available in different size, height, width and shapes. Frames hold locks and hinges and support door and windows to shut and open easily. Here is what you need to know about different doors and windows frames.
Different steel bars are recommended for their relative tensile stresses.Steel bars are major components of construction.Here is what you need to know about steel bars (Sariya).
Brahmasthan is a powerful zone of the house. It should have open space for flow of energy in the house. The positive energy is very useful for living beings of the occupants of the house.
Brick work is an important part of construction work done with the help of bricks and cement mortar. It is done with different quality of bricks with different ratios of cement mortar according to the requirement.
Are you remodeling your bathroom? Bathroom shower doors make your bathroom a style icon. Read the following article that will help you select the bathroom shower door that will exactly suit your bathroom.
Living room or Drawing room should be located in east or north direction. The ideal location of a living room depends on plot facing.
Cracks can happen due to foundation movements and settlements of building, thermal movements, chemical reactions, elastic deformations and shrinkage etc. in buildings. They can damage plaster of walls, ceilings and destroy the beauty of the structure also. Let’s know their reasons in detail and get preventive measures.
To minimize the danger of blistering, risk of steam formation etc. Storage temperature of 60 degree C is recommended. This may be increased up to 65 degree C when soft water is used and the storage capacity is limited.
Without knowing perfect mixture of cement and sand you can not achieve your goal.
Manufacturing date, grade and type play vital role in purchasing right cement and there should be no lumps in it.
First Class Bricks must be homogeneous in texture without showing appreciable sign of efflorescence.
A coupler connects the two pipes to each other. If the material and size of the pipe are not the same,it is called a 'reducing coupler'.
Fine sand should consist of natural sand or crushed stone sand. It should be hard, durable, clean and be free from organic matter etc. and should not contain any appreciable amount of clay balls and harmful impurities such as alkalis, salts, coal, decayed vegetation etc.
Bricks provides several choices for quality. Select a type according to your need.
Raw construction of house
Stained glass contemporary design for Windows and Doors
front elevation of the raw house
Main Gate for society raw construction
construction material trading
Spacious Living room Ceiling, Lighting, LCD unit, Windows, Curtains, Furniture and Walls design
Spacious Bathroom Interior, Flooring, Walls, Basin , Windows, Mirrors, Vanity
Study and mirror in Bedroom with large windows, wooden flooring
Different shaped bedroom with large windows and traditional wooden bed
Simple Bedroom design with large windows
Single Bed design with upholstered headboard and large windows for ventilation
Modern style drawing room furniture, wall stone cladding, wooden flooring, large windows and doors
Rust Color Sofa for living room with wooden windows and Lamp for lighting
Living room furniture, flooring design, LCD unit and large windows
Double height living room with large windows wooden flooring, modern chandelier
Wall Cladding material
Wall Cladding material
Classic Kitchen Design
wrought iron windows
3D bedroom design
Standing Seam Aluminum Roof
wooden windows full window
Marvellous Dining Room and Living Room
Construction Material Brick
Aluminum Shingles Roofing
Pioneering Dining Room with lights
Epoxy Floor Coating
Double storey elevation design with large windows and greenish stone cladding
Double storey elevation design with large windows and stone cladding
Carpet Flooring in Bedroom with windows and window covering