Every parent wants their little kids to have a space where they can play, learn and rest. While decorating kid’s room, think practically and go ahead with the plan of durable surfaces, effective storage, bright colors, whimsy chairs, comfortable and safe beds.
Also involve your kids in decision-making because kid’s room is not only a place to sleep for them but a space to play, study, read comics, spend time with parents and friends and listen to music. Here are some interesting tips for your kids’ room you can try them.
- Use fascinating colors like greens, yellows and blues for painting the walls because these colors are less harsh than red and black. Pink color is the ultimate choice of girls while the boys like blue colors.
- Apply hand painted murals, cheaper options for carpets and area-rugs, wall stick-ups, framed arts, posters and accent rugs that can easily be changed at every stage of their development and are budget-friendly because kids’ requirements change much faster as they grow.
- Use nontoxic paints and wallpaper patterns which are suitable for the nursery.
- Never use lead-based paints for anything in kid’s room as they are poisonous and babies tend to chew on everything they find.
- Add an element of fun by introducing funny bathroom accessories like fluffy colorful towels, soap dishes and identical toothbrush holders with varying shapes and colors.
- Avoid any pointed or sharp ends and always opt for furniture and accessories that have smooth edges and are unbreakable.
- Do not use any accessories that are small enough to be swallowed by the baby.
- Do not make the floor of kid’s room slippery.
- Make straps for potty seats and other articles of furniture for the baby to avoid them from fall.
- Do not use floor lamps in kids room. Put all electricity switches, plugs and sockets high on the walls so that children could not reach them. Another option is to use electric sockets covers.
- Do not use floor-length curtains because kids tend to make them swing and hang on it. In such cases, they may get injury by the fall.
- Provide them enough storage space to store their toys, games and clothes.
- Always plan to buy a safe bed for your child. Never think to buy bunk bed for the kids below six years.
How to decorate boys bedroom? It is not necessary that boy’s bedroom always incorporates with sports or action figure. Check unique and attractive ideas for boy’s bedroom colors, bedroom themes, furniture for boy’s bedroom, wall decoration and lots more. Create perfectly themed bedroom for boys they love to show to their friends and which reflects his personality and interests.
If you don’t have space for separate room for siblings and two siblings sharing bedroom is the only option. You will have different ways to decorate their room to make sharing a room enjoyable.
Kids require a lot of storage space to place their toys and playthings. Proper storage ensures safety to the kids as cluttered stuff will hurt them while playing or walking in the room. So you are required to design enough space for storing their objects.
Spice up the decor of the boy's room by applying adventurous themes like automobiles, favorite action figures and superheroes such as Spiderman.
Parents can help to make their kids’ dreams come true by placing cribs and tables, choosing right beds and providing enough storage in their kids’ room.
Kids are always attracted towards colorful objects and their rooms. Applying fascinating color themes on kids room walls adds a lot of fun to their room. Let’s discuss several color combinations, kids room themes and a lot of fun items of their interests.
Girl’s room is a nest for daydreaming, studying, playing with dolls, sleeping and even doing a little makeup and spending time in gazing at the mirror for all those imagined-up pimples.
The world of children is full of fantasy and wonderful dreams and children need an environment which is colorful and fulfills their innocent ambitions.
Welcome to a world where a table can make you smile, a stool can make you laugh and a bed can make you want kick up your heels and dance!
Kota stone flooring is a subtle blend of grandeur and luxury giving the interior and exterior a gorgeous look.......
To get maximum ventilation and natural light in your house, make sure the building is properly oriented. Orientation of building saves energy and provides comfortable living as well. This article tells you about various factors and benefits of building orientation.
Preview some of the most impressive pictures of kitchen from GharExpert Gallery.
A solid roof on building is very important for everybody living in the house. The roof should be constructed in a way that assures you great safety. Here are given details about different types of roofing.
Frames of doors and windows are most important parts of your doors and windows. They are available in different size, height, width and shapes. Frames hold locks and hinges and support door and windows to shut and open easily. Here is what you need to know about different doors and windows frames.
Different steel bars are recommended for their relative tensile stresses.Steel bars are major components of construction.Here is what you need to know about steel bars (Sariya).
Brahmasthan is a powerful zone of the house. It should have open space for flow of energy in the house. The positive energy is very useful for living beings of the occupants of the house.
Brick work is an important part of construction work done with the help of bricks and cement mortar. It is done with different quality of bricks with different ratios of cement mortar according to the requirement.
Living room or Drawing room should be located in east or north direction. The ideal location of a living room depends on plot facing.
Are you remodeling your bathroom? Bathroom shower doors make your bathroom a style icon. Read the following article that will help you select the bathroom shower door that will exactly suit your bathroom.
Without knowing perfect mixture of cement and sand you can not achieve your goal.
room 4 a globe lover...or a kid...
Kids Room with Sea Theme
Fairy wallpaper for kids room
Multicolored carpet, flowery curtain and chest with metal coded handles provide your kids room extra variety
Kids room with yellow paint scheme & matching furniture
Light yellowish paint scheme with floral patterns in kids room with well furnished furniture
Decorative Kids Room...
Room for Girls
An all pink room for a teenage girl..
Kids Room Design
Room for Your Kids..
kids room 1
Spiderman Wall Paper in Kids room
Display Games in Kids Room
Canopy Bed for kids room
wall design and furniture for kids room
Green kids room
Hanging Alphabets in Kids Room
Corner Bed for kids room
Bold Laminate Flooring Design for Kids Room
kids room plan
Kids Room Plan
KIDS ROOM BATHROOM TILES
pink kids room
Kids room Wall Decals
Kids room interior, wardrobe, flooring, ceiling, furniture design
twin bed's for kids room
Kids Room 2
Storage Ideas for Kids Room
Kids Room Wall Stickers
Kids room interior, wardrobe, flooring, ceiling, furniture design
GharExpert.com All rights reserved.