Kids want to enjoy the freedom everywhere and do whatever they like. They are always attracted towards colorful objects inside and outside the home.
Its wise to let them go through the raptures, make their imagination go wild; enjoy natural objects and fun things. If you want your kids to stay indoors, you will have to make their living space interesting and playful.
You will have to apply fascinating color themes on kids room walls and add a lot of fun items to your kids room
. Now the sense begins to meddle with the thoughts how to decorate your kids room with what they would like to enjoy; which theme would entertain them. Lets discuss the most useful color combinations, themes and a lot of fun items for your kids interests.
Themes for kids room
Kids are keen to see a cartoon picture. You should fulfill their quest for the images by drawing various cartoons on the walls. Cartoons of the characters like Mickey mouse, a fairy, any flower etc. renovate their room and turn it into a land of pleasure.
Adventurous themes on the walls of kids room play a vital role in satisfying their curiosity. Sticking wild animals wall papers on the walls is another way to go through the task. Similarly using fabrics like pillows, curtains and valances printed with the pictures of tigers, elephants or horses etc. on the front and back of their beds is a wonderful idea. You can apply other insect pictures for doing the same effects on their mind.
Every kid love to watch a favorite animated film all the time though it is Alibabas, Aladins, any toy story or others. Opt for such themes by purchasing cloths, furniture items with the theme of movies. You can go for wall papers showing movie characters or paint them on the walls by self.
Realistic themes are best choices for your kids room. The choice of the kid is usually for cartoon characters and fun items. Drawing amazing shapes on walls can enhance their skill. Its necessary to spare special space for drawing their arts for enhancement of skills. Let your kid play in his/ her personal space where he/she can involve into creative activities like drawing pictures, filling in the pictures with colors.
Colors for Kids Room
Always choose a pleasing and tender color for your little sweetheart. You should match up with the theme of the rest of room. Use blue color for boy and pink color for girl. If you have both kids, select green, yellow, mauve, lemon, peach etc. for their rooms. The furniture items should agree with the color of the walls.
Create Natural Appeal
Natural objects draw kids attention towards the nature. They seek beauty and joy through these substances. Its better idea to paint the walls in green and light brown shades. Figures of reptiles, butterflies and interesting insects should be drawn on the walls for creating wild imaginations. Each natural figure has an impact on his/her mind and amuse his feeling.
Arrange Space for Kids Room
Enough space lets your kid enjoy personal activities. Do not clutter the room by placing too much articles of furniture if the room is small. Arrange the storage space such as rack or a shelf for their toys. If the room is big enough, you can place rocking chairs for relaxation and tables for their playing stuff. There should be matching curtains coordinating with color of the room. All these things could make your child enjoy a world of pleasure.
Ornamental Tips for Boy Child
Its tough job to decorate the room of your boy Kid
. However you can do the same by applying some realistic themes into his room. Ask your son about the themes he would prefer for his room. You can get the idea of what is going on in his mind. For doing the job, apply the following ideas to the boys space.
- Provide space for his favorite hobbies like pasting photographs or arrange a board for sticking his favorite photographs.
- Allot personal space for musical instrument like guitar and drawing board with a stand to hold pencils and colors.
- Adorn the wall with his favorite hero, actor or singer.
- Go for blue, mauve, greens, browns, orange colors and use similar shades on the walls for example you may paint the walls in light blue shade and doors and windows in darker shade of blue.
- Arrange the furniture neatly to move around into the room freely. Do not clutter the stuff into room.
Attractive Tips for girl childSo your girl child has whimsical tastes and needs for her clothes and other things. Its even harder job to embellish girls room. However you achieve the target by applying following tips.
- Embellish entire walls in pink color and use the same color for other stuff like cushions, linens, curtains and so on.
- Use beach wallpaper in blue color showing natural scenery on entire wall. You can pick any of large variety of wallpapers available in the market.
- Make use of fanciful fabrics for furniture items and cushions and covers. You can also create denim look on the walls.
- Go for golden colors to add jewel accents to the room and use brocade fabrics, iron shelves and modern furniture which altogether compliment giving fresh look to the room.
- Create a garden like feel by using floral prints on fabric and walls. You can try some nice indoor plants.
- Make use of animal images, grass and other natural items on the walls if the girl has interest in animals and nature. You can buy cushion cover, bed covers, computer cover etc. in animal prints.
- Make a rustic combination of cane furniture, traditional fabrics, and white colors creating the look of cottage style.