Ceiling lights plays an imperative role in bedroom. It provides illumination to the room and adds style and class to the room. Light is imperative in setting up the mood. Flush and semi-flush ceiling lights are effectively used in bedroom. Bedroom ceiling lights should be stylish as well as functional. The prominent location of ceiling lights is at the centre of the room. For very small rooms, use mini pendant ceiling lights. Bedroom ceiling lights come in different shapes, design, color and range and are always centre of attraction.
(Bedroom Pendant Lights)
Crystal chandeliers help in creating a mood that you actually need for your bedroom. For the point of view of color, chandeliers create an eye-catching display of colors. Using light color of chandelier creates soft glow and appealing look.
• Recessed Ceiling Lighting Fixture for BedroomIt is transparent, opaque and comes in different shapes, sizes and forms. It is mounted in the ceiling and gives light in downward direction. It not only brightens the room but gives artistic look to the room also. It provides general lighting to the room.
(Recessed Ceiling Lighting Fixtures)
( This Picture is contributed by " Love thy Community" )
• Flushed Ceiling Lighting for BedroomIt is suitable for low ceiling bedroom. These lights are mounted directly at the ceiling to consume low wattage. It provides ambient lighting and saves money. It creates warm and beautiful environment and adds charm to the bedroom.
• Semi-Flushed Ceiling Lighting for BedroomIt is suitable for medium to high ceiling bedroom. It should be mounted at a distance from ceiling to consume high wattage. Semi- flushed ceiling lights are designed to light up the room.
(Semi-Flushed Ceiling Lighting)
( This Picture is Contributed by "Avantika Arora")
• Flourescent Ceiling Light Fixture for BedroomFlourescent ceiling lights are cold and match with objects of natural color and make it suitable for utility purpose. These light fixtures are becoming popular because of energy saving. The fixtures create illumination and saves money. They are easy to install and are ideal for bedroom.
• Use dimmers that match with the surroundings of bedroom.
• Never use opaque ceiling lights because they make the room too darker.
• Place ceiling lighting at the centre of the room.
• Make use of ceiling lights that provide proper illumination to make the place beautiful and Calm.
• Apply scones that create a stylish and lustrous look in the bedroom.