Vastu Tips for Doors and Windows
The doors and windows are essential furnishing articles of the house. These are used for insulation purposes. They provide comfort in working at the house. The following are important points that one should consider before designing the doors and windows.
If there is more than one floor in a building, one door over another door should be avoided.
- Maximum number of doors and windows should open in the North and East as compared to the South and West.
- The doors and windows should be in even numbers like 2, 4, 6, 8 etc. but not 10 and multiple of 8.
- The main door of house should be taller than other doors. It should be of two shutters.
- There should not be any obstruction in front of main door like big trees; pole etc. There should not be any temple opposite to the house too.
- The doors should not be placed in center of the wall. It should be far from the centre. It should not be in extreme corner.
- For doors and windows one type of wood should be used. Teak wood is the best option for doors and windows.
- The doors and windows should be rectangular. The doors having irregular or square shapes are not auspicious.
- The doors should not close automatically; it may affect the health of children.
- The doors should not be over size or under sized. Its size should be of ratio 2:1 in regard to height and width.
- If the door is making noise while moving, it should be repaired otherwise it can cause quarrel.
- There should not be cracked door in a house. It should be replaced as soon as possible.
- The entrance door should be well decorated with pictures and decorative pieces.
- The main entrance door of two houses opposite to each other should not be opened towards to each other.
Note: Any picture of God should not be hanged at outer side of the door.
The directions are one of the most important factors in both Feng shui and Vaastu. The positioning of main entry door, v
Vastu Shastra, the architectural science with roots in ancient India, takes into account environmental factors that we may be unaware of yet influence the quality of our lives.
Building a dream home needs vigilant considerations and apart from the good architectural design and construction techniques, the location of the plot affects the energy of the residents through out life.
Vaastu Shastra is an ancient system of designing the buildings. It helps in maintaining a dynamic balance between Form and Energy to create harmonious homes and other buildings.
The area of water closet shall
The area of garage in residential area shall not be less than 2.75*5.4m
Balconies/Verandahs shall be in north-north east, north east-east,south-south east or west-north west
The security hut should be placed in such a manner that the guards face east or north
The parking is normally provided in the basement or at ground level or on stilts(elevated parts).
The lifts shall be installed in west-north west or east-south east
The Chinese recognise 5 elements which arise out of the interplay of yin and yang. Ideally there should be a balance of all five elements. Difficulties occur where one dominates or is lacking. Interpreting and balancing these elements plays a major part in the practise of Feng shui.
Fengshui means the Law of Heaven and Earth. Feng means wind and Shui means Water. It believes in the balance of yin and yang (the two opposites) and a balance between Heaven and Earth. Chinese saw wind and water as the intermediaries between heaven and earth.
Vastu is a Sanskrit word which means Vaas: Live Tu: you, a place where you live or dwell. Shastra means a text which contains knowledge or instructions. Simply put Vastu Shastra means instructions laid down for building a structure.
Vaastu governs every movement of life. It imposes some certains rules on man for his well being throughout the life.
A beautiful home all of a sudden becomes unsuitable to live - in because principles of vaastu are not applied to its
Kota stone flooring is a subtle blend of grandeur and luxury giving the interior and exterior a gorgeous look.......
A solid roof on building is very important for everybody living in the house. The roof should be constructed in a way that assures you great safety. Here are given details about different types of roofing.
Different steel bars are recommended for their relative tensile stresses.Steel bars are major components of construction.Here is what you need to know about steel bars (Sariya).
Bedroom Wardrobes are essential articles of furniture and are used for storing things in homes. These not only contain clothes and footwear but whatever you need also.
Vastu tips for Bathroom help us determine the position of toilet seats, mirror, wash basin, and other fixtures in the bathroom. Preferred color on the walls, position of the exhaust fan, geyser and other accessory is also governed by Vastu and you will find appropriate tips for these in this article.
French Door design
Door design facade design for the building with small garden in the front
Totally decorated bedroom
Kitchen that makes cooking a pleasure
Curtain with Valance
Wooden Interior door design
modren bed room
Marvellous Dining Room and Living Room
Exterior Wooden Door
Pooja room Doors
Bathroom Interior, Flooring, Walls, Basin , Walls, Doors, Mirrors
Modern Garden door
Small Space Kitchen
Square Plant Design non-slip Door/Bath Mat
Wooden entrance door design with arch
Sliding Door Design
Location for Kitchen according to Vastu
MAIN SAFTY DOOR
DESIGN OF SAFETY DOOR FOR APARTMENTS
GharExpert.com All rights reserved.