Principles for study room/ study table vastu designing and Planning
Students and kids parents are welcome to read the simple and easy
vastu principles for study room. The maximum principles you implement , the more will be the results. It is not possible to change the architecture of study room but interior related setup is easy to implement according to vastu shastra.
- The most important point is location of study room in house should be west, east or north east. Avoid south side locations for study room.
- While studying person should face north or east. So study table should be placed accordingly. The wall on which study table should get the natural lighting.
- You can have windows in east or west but not on south or north.
- Study room should have pictures/idols of Lord Ganesha or Goddess Saraswati.
- As per vastu shastra no room should be irregular shaped so Study room and study table should be either rectangular or square.
- Size of the study table should be average as per the size of room. It should not be too big not so small.
- Study can be combined with bedroom. But person should sleep head towards south or West.
- It is auspicious if you paint the walls of study room with shades of light brown , light green or light blue colors.
- Try to use closed book cases so that books cannot be kept in open.
- Study room should not have attached toilet. It can have attached bathroom.
- Table lamps are recommended in the south east side of the study table.
- Avoid north east direction for keeping books.
- Avoid eating food on the study table. Eating area should be separate from study table.
- Study table should bot be placed under the beam.
- Study table should not be placed just above the wall. Wall and table should have gap of at least 3-4 inches.
- Book shelves or book cases should not be placed above/over the study table.
- Door of study room should not be on the back side of study chair.
- It is better to have straight line wooden study table.
- It is recommended that negative elements or elements that can distract while studying should not be used in the study room such as fight scene wall art, super hero posters,etc. Remove all unused nails from the walls. Try to use positive kind of photos and pictures such as victory sign, motivational quotes, etc.
- Any kind of kit such as aerobics, athletics, make up, fashion ,etc. should not be kept open and near the study table.
The directions are one of the most important factors in both Feng shui and Vaastu. The positioning of main entry door, v
Vastu Shastra, the architectural science with roots in ancient India, takes into account environmental factors that we may be unaware of yet influence the quality of our lives.
Building a dream home needs vigilant considerations and apart from the good architectural design and construction techniques, the location of the plot affects the energy of the residents through out life.
The Chinese recognise 5 elements which arise out of the interplay of yin and yang. Ideally there should be a balance of all five elements. Difficulties occur where one dominates or is lacking. Interpreting and balancing these elements plays a major part in the practise of Feng shui.
Fengshui means the Law of Heaven and Earth. Feng means wind and Shui means Water. It believes in the balance of yin and yang (the two opposites) and a balance between Heaven and Earth. Chinese saw wind and water as the intermediaries between heaven and earth.
Vastu is a Sanskrit word which means Vaas: Live Tu: you, a place where you live or dwell. Shastra means a text which contains knowledge or instructions. Simply put Vastu Shastra means instructions laid down for building a structure.
Vaastu governs every movement of life. It imposes some certains rules on man for his well being throughout the life.
Vaastu Shastra is an ancient system of designing the buildings. It helps in maintaining a dynamic balance between Form and Energy to create harmonious homes and other buildings.
The area of water closet shall
The area of garage in residential area shall not be less than 2.75*5.4m
Balconies/Verandahs shall be in north-north east, north east-east,south-south east or west-north west
The security hut should be placed in such a manner that the guards face east or north
The parking is normally provided in the basement or at ground level or on stilts(elevated parts).
The lifts shall be installed in west-north west or east-south east
A beautiful home all of a sudden becomes unsuitable to live - in because principles of vaastu are not applied to its
Kota stone flooring is a subtle blend of grandeur and luxury giving the interior and exterior a gorgeous look.......
To get maximum ventilation and natural light in your house, make sure the building is properly oriented. Orientation of building saves energy and provides comfortable living as well. This article tells you about various factors and benefits of building orientation.
Preview some of the most impressive pictures of kitchen from GharExpert Gallery.
A solid roof on building is very important for everybody living in the house. The roof should be constructed in a way that assures you great safety. Here are given details about different types of roofing.
Frames of doors and windows are most important parts of your doors and windows. They are available in different size, height, width and shapes. Frames hold locks and hinges and support door and windows to shut and open easily. Here is what you need to know about different doors and windows frames.
GharExpert.com All rights reserved.