|Tue Jul 28, 2015||Post #1|
Join date: Oct 2013
for your query please contact any astrologer.
|Tue Jul 28, 2015||Post #2|
Join date: Jul 2015
| Post subject: sleeping|
Vasthu Sastra recommends that the head must be placed towards the east for undisturbed sleep. The second best sleeping direction is with the head towards the west, the third choice is south.
The head should never be towards north while sleeping. Never sleep with the head towards the north because the magnetic field of the earth lies in a north-south direction energy levels can be thrown out of balance by this strong field. Sleeping in this direction may cause difficulties in having children, nightmare and disturbed sleep
|Wed Jul 29, 2015||Post #3|
Join date: May 2014
|Please check the pic for basic Vastu. Contact a vastu expert for details.|
|Wed Jul 29, 2015||Post #4|
|S L Gupta (Civil Engg)|
Join date: Mar 2008
Vastu Tips for Living Room
- The East and North are best directions for living room.
- The furniture should be square or rectangular.
- Air-conditioner or cooler should be placed in West direction, not in South-east.
- Portraits of women, animals, birds, scene of war should never be displayed in living room.
- The sitting arrangement for the head of family should be in East or North direction.
- A painting showing depression should not be placed on a wall.