|Sun Apr 22, 2012||Total posts : 1
| Topic: iam looking for a south facing 2 storey modern house exterior(vastu compliance)
iam looking for a south facing 2 storey modern house exterior(vastu compliance)
The comment above talks about the image below. Click on the image to enlarge.
|Mon Apr 23, 2012||Post #1|
Join date: Dec 2007
| Post subject: Browse the floors plans and send us your choice ...|
Dear Mr. Prakash,
We have launched a very cost effective architectural plan service that is available at the link below:
In order to purchase architectural plan through this service, please use the steps below:
- You select a plan whose layout you like. Note down the plan code and purchase the plan.
- Once you purchase the plan, we will contact you and send you a questionnaire through which we will understand your requirements.
- We will assign a representative for your project and he/she will coordinate all your requirements.
- After discussions with you, we will adjust the plan according to your exact plot size and make as many changes as you like. Our prices are based on per square feet of built area and if after changes your built area increases by more than 10% then we will change for the increased area accordingly.
- If you also purchase guidance from Vastu expert then an independent vastu expert be assigned to your project and he/she will review your plan and suggest changes.
- Once the plan is finalized, we will give you dimensions as shown in the sample drawing and door window schedule.
- If you purchase more drawings then the same will be delivered to you according to the plan finalized by you.
- If you choose a 3-D option too, then the process works as below.
- After completion of the architectural plans, we will recommend and send to you a few pictures/3-D models of the homes. In those pictures, we will ask you to shortlist the items of the exterior elevations. You can also send us the pictures of homes that you like. Through the existing pictures, it will be easier for you to shortlist the material and shape of exterior elevation.
- Based on the architectural plans and your preferences, our 3-D designers will design the 3-D elevation for your home.
- If you purchase, 3-D elevation plan then you should also purchase the 2-D elevation plan as all dimensions and levels are provided in the 2-D elevation plans. Your contractor would use the details in the 2-D elevation plan to construct your home. The 3-D pictures are there for a reference so that both you and your contractor can visualize the same thing.
- If you have a question, then feel free to call 08295820011, 08295820022 or send an email to Support@GharExpert.com
Exterior-Construction Questions (39)
|Articles that might interest you!|
|Painting Exterior of your Home|
For painting exteriors of your home, you should know proper guidelines on primer, paint quality, paint color, weather ..
|EAST FACING PLOT|
A north-east facing plot is best for all type of constructions, whether a house or a business establishment. However, ..
|10 tips to make a small space look bigger|
A small space looks tidy and large if items of daily use are organized properly in it. To create a spacious feeling, p..
|Inviting prosperity through the Main Door |
The Main door being the most majestic & huge should always open inwards & the location of main door in a house or a pl..
|vaastu or superstition|
A beautiful home all of a sudden becomes unsuitable to live - in because principles of vaastu are not applied to its c..
|Vastu for Construction of House|
If you have bought a land/plot which is not as per vastu, you can amend it by making proper construction and using pro..
|The 4 Cardinal Directions|
The directions are one of the most important factors in both Feng shui and Vaastu. The positioning of main entry door, v
Modern bedroom comprises of pastel color shades, modest designs, and geometric pattern furniture with no carvings, few..
Modern style interior is based on the principle, “less is more” which means the less furniture you have, the better it..
|Modern Living Room|
Modern living room consists of pastel colors, soft furnishing, and sofas with padded arms that always compliment your ..
|What are various types of glasses used in doors?|
Types of glasses used in doors-Clear window glass, Plate glass, Prism glass, Quartz glass, Processed glass.......
|What are advantages and disadvantages of folding doors?|
Advantages of folding doors- Easy to install,washable, durable, superior sound damping. Disadvantages-sensitive to har..
|What are various designs available in wooden doors?|
Designs available in Wooden doors.....
|What is standard size of internal folding doors?|
Size, Thickness and Weight of Internal Folding Doors.......
|What affects the life of doors? What can we do to increase the life of the Wooden doors?|
Tips to increase the life of Wooden doors....
|What is the standard size of frame for Plastic/PVC doors?|
Plastic Door frame size carrying one or two shutters......
|What are various frames recommended for Plastic/PVC doors?|
Frames for Plastic Doors..........
|Which place is appropriate for sliding door?|
Appropriate places for sliding doors-Bathrooms, Backyards, Commercial structures...........
|What are various frames recommended for glass doors?|
Frames for Glass Doors-Wooden frames, Steel frames, Aluminium frames......
|Which place is appropriate for folding doors?|
Appropriate places for folding doors-Homes, Offices, Guest rooms, gives attaractive and stylish look........
|What are the various accessories recommended for folding doors?|
Accessories for folding doors- Door Handles, Door Fasteners,Door Viewers.......
|What affects the life of doors? What can we do to increase the life of the Plastic/PVC doors?|
Tips to increase the life of Plastic doors....