Guidelines for Plumbing/Sewerage Pipe Works
Proper pipe work for sewerage and plumbing work ensures hygienic conditions in any building. All connections with main or branch pipes should be arranged in a way that can prevent cross flow from one appliance to another. Soil, waste and building sewer pipes should be of sufficient diameter in the direction of flow. Keep in following tips while designing and executing layout of sanitary pipes for the drainage of a building.
- In sewer line minimum gradient should be 1 in 57 for 100 mm diameter pipe and 1 in 100 for 150 mm diameter.
- Pipe works and appliances should be arranged in a way that allows close grouping of connections with water closet near main soil pipe.
- Branch pipes should be kept short to reduce noise.
- When washbasin and bathroom are at some distance from stack, it may be cheaper and simpler to combine their waste pipe in to one pipe.
- Any bend in waste pipe should be of large radius.
- Pipe works in branch connections should be arranged to allow free drainage of system.
- Connections with main or branch pipes should be arranged in a way that can prevent cross flow from one appliance to another.
- Branch connections should be of large radius along the invert.
- Minimum diameter of soil and waste stacks should be 100 and 75 mm respectively.
- Covered pipes or hard to find pipes along internal face of walls should be of cast iron.
- On ground floor all pipes including those laid on external face of the wall should be of cast iron also.
- Sufficient condition should be made to access all pipe works.
- Embedding of joints in walls should be avoided.
- All appliances connected to stack should be trapped directly.
- The soil, waste and building sewer pipes should not be reduced in diameter in the direction of flow.
- Cast iron fittings and branches for waste pipes should be of same quality.
Construct Sewerage and Water Supply of your house properly else you have to face many hygienic problems.Generally it is observed that some house owners do not pay proper attention towards these works.
Designing pipe lines in a house or building needs careful vision. There is no cross connection between pipes for drinking water and pipes containing impure and waste water.
Proper drainage system is essential for waste water of the house. Traps and water seal are an important part of drainage system. Appropriate use of the appliances saves us from various diseases and foul smell in the house.
A coupler connects the two pipes to each other. If the material and size of the pipe are not the same,it is called a 'reducing coupler'.
Sewer line and water supply line should have a separation of 3 meters in horizontal pipe line to avoid contamination of
Pipe work and appliances are arranged in such a way as to allow close grouping of connections with water closet.The pipes discharge waste water into a sewer directly or through a trapped drain.
Kota stone flooring is a subtle blend of grandeur and luxury giving the interior and exterior a gorgeous look.......
Bedroom Wardrobes are essential articles of furniture and are used for storing things in homes. These not only contain clothes and footwear but whatever you need also.
Vastu tips for Bathroom help us determine the position of toilet seats, mirror, wash basin, and other fixtures in the bathroom. Preferred color on the walls, position of the exhaust fan, geyser and other accessory is also governed by Vastu and you will find appropriate tips for these in this article.
A solid roof on building is very important for everybody living in the house. The roof should be constructed in a way that assures you great safety. Here are given details about different types of roofing.
Different steel bars are recommended for their relative tensile stresses.Steel bars are major components of construction.Here is what you need to know about steel bars (Sariya).
Are you remodeling your bathroom? Bathroom shower doors make your bathroom a style icon. Read the following article that will help you select the bathroom shower door that will exactly suit your bathroom.
Rest and relaxation are the two words that are foremost in ones mind when returning home from work. Talking of rest and relaxation, the bedroom comes to our mind quite naturally.Read this article to know about the facts which explain complete vastu for bedroom.
Chairs draw everyone’s attention in drawing room as they are nice-looking and stylish articles of furniture. The selection of superb chairs purely depends on individual choice, requirement and budget.
Apt lighting scheme can transform your bedroom from a purely functional space to an enjoyable and alluring haven within your home.
Living room or Drawing room should be located in east or north direction. The ideal location of a living room depends on plot facing.
Fine sand should consist of natural sand or crushed stone sand. It should be hard, durable, clean and be free from organic matter etc. and should not contain any appreciable amount of clay balls and harmful impurities such as alkalis, salts, coal, decayed vegetation etc.
Cracks can happen due to foundation movements and settlements of building, thermal movements, chemical reactions, elastic deformations and shrinkage etc. in buildings. They can damage plaster of walls, ceilings and destroy the beauty of the structure also. Let’s know their reasons in detail and get preventive measures.
Vaastu Shastra is an ancient system of designing the buildings. It helps in maintaining a dynamic balance between Form and Energy to create harmonious homes and other buildings.
One of the biggest problems you face is -what looks to be "orange" on the sample in the store turns out to be "brown" on your wall. So it's really important to pick the right shade of paint by examining it under different sources of light.
Plumbing Piping layout at the time of construction
brick work and truss
wooden Wardrobe work
Wardrobe in veneer work'
Clayware drainage pipes
PVC pipes for drainage system
Ductile iron pipes
Cast Iron Pipes for Drainage
Guidelines for Laying Cement Concrete Floor
Loose Rainy Water Pipes
Rain Water Pipe
Pipes made of milsteel
Slab concreting with pump (pipe line)
duplex revit work
work in progres
Tradionally painted work on ceiling
Steel Bars For RCC Work
inlay work in flooring
Ceiling with wood work
Computer work Station
Exterior view of house under Construction work
Stone work on walls
Nice Brick Work
Brick Work On DPC
Work in Progress
Cement Concrete and Brick Work in Foundation of Wall
Art work on walls
rcc concrete breaking work
old building demolition works
old debris disposal works
old building demolisher work
rcc diamond cutting contracting service work
After old chimney demolishing work
old rcc overhead tank dismantling work
old building demolishing work
old rcc concrete breaking work
old building demolishing work through machine
GharExpert.com All rights reserved.