Rudra Nevatia
Rudra Nevatia

Try this :

http://tufhat.com/procure/

Fri May 17, 2013Post  #2
GULSHAN RAI GULATI
GULSHAN RAI GULATI

Post subject: Estimation Software

Software for estimation and costing mainly depend upon the mode of quantification from the detailed drawings ; manually or through CAD drawings and also on the purpose , whether to follow CPWD pattern or for general building contractors.
In both the cases , the main buildings items shall be covered up to 60-70% of required numbers of items for complete estimation of any building. Rest of the items have to be quantified and estimate in traditional manner.
Following are the softwares available in the market ;
1.0   Revit Architecture.
2.0  softtech-engr.com
3.0  supercivilcd.com

Thu May 21, 2015Post  #3
sumana
sumana

Post subject: estimation

Hi..
Please anybody tell me what w3ould be the cost for the follwing

floor:first floor
plot size:60 40
carpet area 1600
builtup area 22
We need granite flooring,no modular kitchen,wooden doors and upvc windows
located at bangalore banashankari.

Somebody please tell me.

Thu May 21, 2015Post  #4
JAI PRAKASH
JAI PRAKASH

It will cost you around 15-16 lacs.

Wed May 18, 2016Post  #5
S L Gupta (Civil Engg)
S L Gupta (Civil Engg)

Dear
       Thanks

Tue Jan 28, 2020Post  #6
Aadi khan
Aadi khan

Post subject: Desirulez

DesiRulez is a desi forum for entertainment. A complete forum to 
share videos, listen to music, download cricket videos and ...

Fri Mar 20, 2020Post  #7
Gamerapk
Gamerapk

Grapple content is the unmistakable and interactive content in a link. Naked URL: the stay content is the crude, 'bare' URL (i.e., as it would show up in a browser).anchor content is a vague, conventional expression which does exclude our objective watchword. You can visit  naked anchor text

Fri Mar 20, 2020Post  #8
Shaikh_sahab
Shaikh_sahab

Post subject: Appreciate

First of all i appreciate your work and i am glad to see this topic i have some great information about Legal accounting software and many more at lawsyst.ae

Fri Mar 20, 2020Post  #9
S L Gupta (Civil Engg)
S L Gupta (Civil Engg)

Dear Sir,
          Thanks for visiting the site.

Fri Mar 20, 2020Post  #10
apktech
apktech

Post subject: Spotify Premium APK

Since you have resulted in these present circumstances page, it implies that you are a music darling, however now all the melody gushing organization has paid its administration At present, the world's No 1 tune spilling organization is Spotify so in the event that you are scanning for Spotify Premium mod apk, at that point you have gone to the ideal spot. You can see  Spotify Premium APK

Sun Mar 29, 2020Post  #11
onlineapks
onlineapks

Post subject: onlineapks

One Punch Man is a Japanese superhuman Webcomic began distributing in 2009 by ONE.  it has traversed 7.9 million hits. One Punch Man It clarifies about an incredible legend named Saitama who was exhausted with his nonattendance of difficulties in the battle against underhanded. Would you like to peruse this webcomic yet don't have the foggiest idea about any source from where to get? Don,t stress, In this give we will give 5 Best sites to peruse one Punchman Comic for free.

Wed Apr 08, 2020Post  #12
emily_rafael
emily_rafael

If you need to develop an app for estimation and costing of building, I am completely sure that MLSDev will be the best option for you. The company has huge experience to walk you through this challenging task. Here you will understand the app development cost formation. 

Thu Apr 09, 2020Post  #13
empitech
empitech

Post subject: Information Technology

One purpose behind this test is one of point of view: IT sees the administration from the premise of uses and framework. Clients see the administration from results and utilization. Clients who buy as well as use IT administrations do as such with the goal to achieve a specific goal. Visit here My IT Return 

Fri Apr 17, 2020Post  #14
azproductss
azproductss

Additionally, it ought to be valued that the sub-atomic loads of the polymers used to give the different layers can be unique, mirroring the ideal properties of the individual layers. For instance, the sub-atomic load of the polymer used to set up the center layer ought to be adequately high to give adequate tear quality and cut opposition.Website

Wed May 06, 2020Post  #15
appyappapk
appyappapk

Post subject: Now You Can Download Free Spotify

free spotify runs advertisements in the middle of the gushing of melodies and digital broadcasts. At the point when the clients don't need the gushing of as in the middle of the tunes when they are tuning in to it, they have to pay some cash to get the top notch account. Download the apk document given underneath and do appreciate the Spotify premium highlights on your Android gadget. 

Fri May 15, 2020Post  #16
Daniel Dan
Daniel Dan

You might need a help of a trusted software development company to answer this question.

Fri May 15, 2020Post  #17
musiqartist
musiqartist

Post subject: Super Copy AirPods Clone Collections

They don't have dynamic clamor dropping, however they're still shockingly highlight pressed, particularly at the cost. As a matter of course, these really remote in-ears have an energized Super Copy AirPods Clone, yet still very even solid profile with some additional bang and thunder to make your most loved EDM and hip-bounce tracks stick out.

Fri May 15, 2020Post  #18
monika
monika

Post subject: KLOCKARMBAND

Our watch bracelet, R.Elia Gothenburg, is designed in Sweden with a combination of historical clock culture, fashion and sustainability. We are shaping a unifying vision of beauty so that every watch lover can Exotiska klockarmband appreciate his clockwork to the fullest extent. KLOCKARMBAND BILLIGT - FÖR ALLA KLOCKOR OCH MATERIAL Vill du ge din klocka en ny look? Genom att byta ditt KLOCKARMBAND klockarmband kan du få din klocka att kännas som ny. I vårt breda sortiment av billiga armband hittar du en mängd storlekar och material för att passa med den Klockarmband Umeå klocka just du har, från guld till läder. FRÅN GUMMI OCH LÄDER TILL NATO Letar du efter länkar i gummi, eller är det ett Byta spänne läderband du vill ha? Föredrar du nato armband? Oavsett om du behöver armband i 20mm eller 22mm har vi det här, och det till priser du inte finner någon annanstans. Klockarmband Malmö Hittar du rätt armband men inte den klocka du vill ha? Kontakta oss, vi har för vana att ta in Clairette klocka, klockarmband med tärnsjö läder klockor som vi för tillfället inte har i sortimentet. PRISGARANTI PÅ KLOCKARMBAND Sedan vår start 2005 har vi strävat efter att ha internets Klockarmband från Sverige lägsta priser på armband till klockor. Med prisgaranti kan du vara säker på att kunna köpa ditt Klockarmband Stockholm läderarmband tryggt och enkelt från oss. Du hittar stållänkar i många storlekar tillsammans med R.Elia Klockarmband klockarmband i läder, gummi och nylon. Mängder med olika färger och samtliga vanliga storlekar som gör att du garanterat hittar ett Klockarmband Göteborg klockarmband som passar dig och din klocka. Välj ut det Klockarmband i äkta läder armband du vill ha redan idag – vi utför alltid snabba leveranser. Att beställa klockarmband i läder kan göras online från RELIASWEDEN . Beroende på vart din beställning skall, kan den levereras från vår butik i Nederländerna. Vi har många färger, storlekar och typer av NORDENS FINASTE KLOCKARMBAND klockarmband i läder i vårt utbud. Läderarmband har en härlig komfort, sköna mot huden och de är även Bandstiftsverktyg smidiga och flexibla. Det finns många vald vad gäller spännen och lås för klockarmband i läder. Priserna som visas är inklusive moms och leverans av Nato armband klockarmband tar normalt 3-5 arbetsdagar till Sverige samt Väst-Europa och 4-10 arbetsdagar till USA. Övriga länder i världen tar: normalt 4-12 Miniverktyg för att byta klockarmband arbetsdaga. Leverans kostar 47,68 kr. Beställning mot faktura är 13mm klockarmband tillgängligt för företag, när man beställer större kvantiteter. Frågor om ditt klockarmband? Kontakta oss bara så Köp trendiga klockarmband hjälper vi dig! Klockarmband Med ett nytt klockarmband blir hela Armband till klocka armbandsklockan som ny! Här kan du läsa mer om de klockarmband som vi säljer och vilka mått klockan ska ha för att Polywatch Kit för klocka armbandet ska passa. Byta spänne Hej, ett spänne på vår sele har gått sönder, finns det Nordens bredaste utbud av klockarmband möjlighet att byta det? Hälsningar Ulrika Bandstiftsverktyg av Bergeon Bandstiftsverktyg från Schweiziska Bergeon i absolut Klockrem högsta kvalitet. Detta är en produkt som används av professionella Boettöppnare urmakare världen runt och är ett självklart val för många Butterfly spänne klocksamlare. Verktyget har två olika ändar som kan Polywatch sverige användas för att byta eller justera olika 21mm klockarmband klockarmband med. Pinänden kan du använda för att korta RElia Leather watch strap länkarmband och gaffeländen går att byta klockarmbanden med. Båda dessa ändar går att skruva av och bytas ut mot andra vilket gör det Klockband väldigt flexibelt. Tänk på att inte använda någon större kraft vid användandet av 18mm klockarmband verktyget. Du riskerar då att skada dina klockor och 19mm klockarmband verktyget. Titta gärna på lite instruktionsvideos på youtube om hur man 20mm klockarmband använder verktyget innan du sätter igång. Du kommer vara duktig som ett proffs på nolltid! Beskrivning Bandstiftsverktyg av högsta tänkbara kvalité. Från Schweiz 22mm klockarmband levererar Bergeon klockverktyg till världens ledande urmakare och 17mm klockarmband klocksamlare. Stabilt verktyg med utbytbara spetsar i härdat stål. Detta verktyg gör det enkelt att justera och byta din klocklänk. Verktyget finns även i en 24mm klockarmband version med lite mindre "gaffel" i modellen 6767-F. Längd: ca 14,5cm Mått spets: 0,8mm Klassiska klockarmband diameter (6767-B) Mått gaffel: 3mm bredd (6767-A) Material skaft: Vintage läder klockarmband Förnicklad mässing Material spets/gaffel: Härdat stål Vid köp av varor från oss har du som kund en Mathey-Tissot schweiska klockor lagstiftad 14 dagars ångerrätt som gäller från det att du har tagit emot en vara som du har beställt. 15mm klockarmband Kontakta oss här på Tradera eller skicka ett e-postmeddelande till info@watchgoods.se så snart du kan om du vill nyttja denna ångerrätt. Strap Studio Premium Bergeon schweiska Klockverktyg Nato Armband - Watch strap - gray, yellow - for Samsung Gear Sport SM-R600

Wed May 27, 2020Post  #19
ranadhevaraaj
ranadhevaraaj

Post subject: Work-life balance

Organizations that increase a notoriety for empowering work-life balance have gotten alluring – particularly when you consider how troublesome it very well may be to draw in and hold more youthful laborers nowadays setiweb.ssl.berkeley.edu

Wed May 27, 2020Post  #20
onlineapks
onlineapks

Post subject: What are the best accessories for MacBook Pro?

If you own the most expensive laptop, you might be already familiar with the must have accessories for macbook pro that you need. Anyways, here I'm giving the recommendation about the best mouse for MacBook Pro.

Go to page: 1 2 Next   >>

Ground work-Construction Questions (38)

views
answers

Reg: Interior design software

Last answer on 12/20/2013 11:25:51 AM. by S L Gupta (Civil Engg). Forum started by Dhananjay
views
answers

interior design

Last answer on 12/23/2013 11:10:51 AM. by S L Gupta (Civil Engg). Forum started by chethan
views
answers

Estimation software

Last answer on 2/17/2014 3:13:22 PM. by S L Gupta (Civil Engg). Forum started by chethan
views
answers

hullo anyone that can help me out with taking off software links thanks

Last answer on 5/22/2014 6:46:37 PM. by kintu henry. Forum started by kintu henry
views
answers

Can anyone please suggest any free software available online for preparing floor

Last answer on 7/25/2016 5:33:46 PM. by Amrit Bhagat. Forum started by Rupesh Sharma
views
answers

concrete mix design software

Last answer on 5/29/2010 6:27:29 PM. Forum started by Robin
views
answers

Any good 3d arctitect free software..plz suggest

Last answer on 3/4/2012 1:06:50 PM. Forum started by Gagandeep
views
answers

hi,can anyone suggest what is the best software for interiors 3d designing

Last answer on 9/30/2014 11:16:47 PM. by JAI PRAKASH. Forum started by hemalatha
views
answers

What is software used for this

Last answer on 12/9/2012 4:23:00 PM. Forum started by Mohiuddin
views
answers

estimation

Last answer on 6/20/2013 12:45:05 PM. by S L Gupta (Civil Engg). Forum started by chethan
views
answers

which is the best software to take quantities using drawing

Last answer on 6/21/2013 12:51:48 PM. by S L Gupta (Civil Engg). Forum started by chethan
views
answers

how to import drawing from autocad to envision express software

Last answer on 6/22/2013 11:31:15 PM. Forum started by chethan
views
answers

by using which software we can see side elevation of building

Last answer on 11/22/2013 1:06:28 PM. by S L Gupta (Civil Engg). Forum started by chethan
views
answers

software

Last answer on 7/8/2013 12:48:41 AM. by somashekhar. Forum started by chethan
views
answers

rate analysis

Last answer on 11/22/2013 4:03:27 PM. by S L Gupta (Civil Engg). Forum started by chethan
views
answers

final bill

Last answer on 7/3/2020 10:03:19 PM. by webworld. Forum started by chethan
views
answers

software

Last answer on 11/22/2013 1:04:34 PM. by S L Gupta (Civil Engg). Forum started by chethan
views
answers

does any body have construction cost estimation free software?

Last answer on 7/13/2012 4:04:59 PM. Forum started by rajeev
views
answers

Construction software

Last answer on 7/3/2020 11:23:17 PM. by webworld. Forum started by tvammu
views
answers

Water leakage from the Swimming Pool

Last answer on 7/9/2020 4:30:55 AM. by Poolservices. Forum started by S. K. Agarwal
views
answers

Regarding roof beam

Last answer on 7/4/2020 2:28:01 AM. by webworld. Forum started by Amit Kumar
views
answers

chowkets

Last answer on 7/3/2020 11:23:48 PM. by webworld. Forum started by ARVIND GOYAL
views
answers

For Estimate

Last answer on 7/3/2020 11:21:15 PM. by webworld. Forum started by Bs Dhiman
views
answers

Need urgent reply...regarding Beam

Last answer on 7/3/2020 10:11:02 PM. by webworld. Forum started by manjula
views
answers

Something You Have to Know about Crawler Crane

Last answer on 7/3/2020 10:08:41 PM. by webworld. Forum started by sanyindias
views
answers

false ceiling

Last answer on 7/3/2020 10:07:01 PM. by webworld. Forum started by sabita laskar
views
answers

iwant to see play schools false ceiling designs

Last answer on 7/3/2020 10:06:50 PM. by webworld. Forum started by manisha agrawal
views
answers

water proofing of water tank

Last answer on 7/3/2020 10:05:20 PM. by webworld. Forum started by paresh
views
answers

cladding of tiles for sump tank

Last answer on 7/3/2020 10:02:17 PM. by webworld. Forum started by lakshminarayanaswamy
views
answers

Cement Coba

Last answer on 7/3/2020 9:29:03 PM. by webworld. Forum started by Prasenjit
views
answers

Suggestion on foundation building

Last answer on 7/2/2020 10:05:39 PM. by worldweb. Forum started by Sandeep
views
answers

swimming pool construction

Last answer on 7/2/2020 10:05:16 PM. by worldweb. Forum started by veby
views
answers

i want to know the procedure of construction.............

Last answer on 7/2/2020 10:04:45 PM. by worldweb. Forum started by sweta agrawal
views
answers

plot is glass type which mesurment is front and east-15,west-21, north-52, south

Last answer on 3/27/2017 12:33:23 PM. by S L Gupta (Civil Engg). Forum started by jitendra kumar
views
answers

I want house plan for 18.6*27 sq.ft ( including parking)

Last answer on 3/22/2017 9:21:22 PM. by Saurav anand. Forum started by sagar suryawanshi
views
answers

REQUIRE HOUSE PLAN FOR 55*20

Last answer on 2/15/2017 1:11:39 PM. by S L Gupta (Civil Engg). Forum started by SUNDER KUMAR
views
answers

Foundation Digging Help

Last answer on 1/14/2017 10:18:18 PM. by Shivaraj. Forum started by Shivaraj
views
answers

Asics Gel Kinsei 5 Women's sneakers on sale Discussion

Last answer on 1/3/2017 1:19:15 PM. by S L Gupta (Civil Engg). Forum started by farofaschafer

Articles that might interest you!
What are various types of glasses used in doors?
Types of glasses used in doors-Clear window glass, Plate glass, Prism glass, Quartz glass, Processed glass.......
What are advantages and disadvantages of folding doors?
Advantages of folding doors- Easy to install,washable, durable, superior sound damping. Disadvantages-sensitive to har..
What are various designs available in wooden doors?
Designs available in Wooden doors.....
What is standard size of internal folding doors?
Size, Thickness and Weight of Internal Folding Doors.......
What affects the life of doors? What can we do to increase the life of the Wooden doors?
Tips to increase the life of Wooden doors....
What is the standard size of frame for Plastic/PVC doors?
Plastic Door frame size carrying one or two shutters......
What are various frames recommended for Plastic/PVC doors?
Frames for Plastic Doors..........
Which place is appropriate for sliding door?
Appropriate places for sliding doors-Bathrooms, Backyards, Commercial structures...........
What are various frames recommended for glass doors?
Frames for Glass Doors-Wooden frames, Steel frames, Aluminium frames......
Which place is appropriate for folding doors?
Appropriate places for folding doors-Homes, Offices, Guest rooms, gives attaractive and stylish look........
What are the various accessories recommended for folding doors?
Accessories for folding doors- Door Handles, Door Fasteners,Door Viewers.......
What affects the life of doors? What can we do to increase the life of the Plastic/PVC doors?
Tips to increase the life of Plastic doors....
Copyright 2007- GharExpert.com All rights reserved.  

|  Advertize with us  |  About us  |  Contact us  |  RSS  |  Blog  |  Terms of service  |  Style made simple  |  Decorating slide show  |  Tips  |  Give your feedback  |