ADVANTAGES OF MARBLE FLOORING
· Marble flooring is durable.
· Marble with matte finishes makes high quality kitchen counter tops exceptionally.
· This flooring is known for its' superior, royal, decorative appearance.
· Marble is also known for its' versatility in the art as from sculptures to monuments and from wall tiles to floor tiles.
· Cool surface of marble tiles can be quite pleasant and comfortable underfoot.
· Marble flooring is very easy to maintain and requires occasional sweeping and polishing.
DISADVANTAGES OF MARBLE FLOORING
· Marble flooring is very expensive.
· Marble flooring is very cool under feet in the winter.
ADVANTAGES OF GLAZED TILE FLOORING:
· Glaze tile flooring is extremely strong.
· This type of flooring is easy to clean and maintain being stain free, acid and alkali resistant.
· Glazed tiles has a very high abrasion resistant.
· This flooring does not attract dust.
· Bacteria free.
· Good insulators.
· Fire proof.
· Easy to lay and ready for live in use in a matter of 48 hours after laying .
· Available in many shades.
· Anti slip unlike white glaze tiles ceramic floor tiles are salt and are anti slip and non skid.
Infact,this is an architect marvel, with the infinite combination available in terms of design, colour and finish, a designer can extend his imagination and create his unique wall and floor design.
DISADVANTAGES OF GLAZED TILE FLOORING:
· Glazed Tile Flooring is costly. Both the flooring is equally good. As for price is consider there is very big range in both type of floor.