Deepak Gupta
Deepak Gupta
Topic: Where should be saptic tank in east face plot

Where should be saptic tank in east face plot
Tue May 29, 2018Post  #1
S L Gupta (Civil Engg)
S L Gupta (Civil Engg)

Dear Sir,
       Septic tank should be in west direction. See the vastu section of website gharexpert.com where you should find lot more about vastu.

Tue Jun 02, 2020Post  #2
bob wilson
bob wilson

Your article is surprising and your Bluehost Promo Codes article has for each state of the mammoth substance with a decent with illuminating data. Tolerantly don't stop your notable substance structure keeps it up.

Mon Jun 22, 2020Post  #3
Jenny anams
Jenny anams

Post subject: Best wordpress Hosting 2020

Personally I absolutely concur with creator assessment about this subject and I believe that it would be truly intriguing to make such discourse with different this site guests.

Mon Jun 22, 2020Post  #4
Jenny anams
Jenny anams

Post subject: Best wordpress Hosting 2020

Personally I absolutely concur with creator assessment about this subject and I believe that it would be truly intriguing to make such discourse with different this site guests.
Attachments: a1.jpg Mon Jun 22, 2020,&n

Thu Jul 02, 2020Post  #5
worldweb
worldweb

Post subject: Assessment of Your SEO

Assessment of Your SEO | seo for website | Website SEO Services | Expert SEO Services in Melbourne | SEO Agency Melbourne | SEO Company In Melbourne | Top SEO Companies in Melbourne | digital marketing agency | Top Digital Marketing Agencies in Australia | Digital Marketing Agencies in Australia | Best Digital Marketing Agency | digital marketing company | Best Web Agencies Website | Expert SEO Services in Melbourne | seo services near me | SEO company in Australia | facebook advertising australia | facebook marketing in australia | digital agency australia | Google Adwords Management Agency | web development services | Website Design & Development Services | Web Design Company Australia | web design company near me | web design agency melbourne | web development company in australia | website design and development company | Conatct SEO Agency Melbourne | Conatct SEO Company In Melbourne |

Fri Jul 03, 2020Post  #6
webworld
webworld

Post subject: Assessment of Your SEO

Assessment of Your SEO | seo for website | Website SEO Services | Expert SEO Services in Melbourne | SEO Agency Melbourne | SEO Company In Melbourne | Top SEO Companies in Melbourne | digital marketing agency | Top Digital Marketing Agencies in Australia | Digital Marketing Agencies in Australia | Best Digital Marketing Agency | digital marketing company | Best Web Agencies Website | Expert SEO Services in Melbourne | seo services near me | SEO company in Australia | facebook advertising australia | facebook marketing in australia | digital agency australia | Google Adwords Management Agency | web development services | Website Design & Development Services | Web Design Company Australia | web design company near me | web design agency melbourne | web development company in australia | website design and development company | Conatct SEO Agency Melbourne | Conatct SEO Company In Melbourne |

Looking for best SEO Digital marketing service in australia you can free for contact us and you will get free seo enqury

Wed Jul 29, 2020Post  #7
sumanrajput
sumanrajput

Post subject: Call Girls in Dubai

I should need to concede your article to my accomplice. I trust Individuals love your article and give uncommon input. 

Wed Aug 12, 2020Post  #8
baba morris
baba morris

Post subject: *B2B Join Illuminati 666 Wealth Club* +278393872...

*B2B Join Illuminati 666 Wealth Club* +27839387284 https://jointheworldsilluminati.info/ and Email: babamoris100@gmail.com To Understand Laws and Terms Governing the Society in United Kingdom, Albania,Andorra,Armenia,Austria,Belgium,Bulgaria,Croatia,Cyprus,Czechia,Denmark,Estonia,Finland,France,Georgia,Germany,Greece,Hungary,Iceland,Ireland,Italy,Latvia,Malta,Monaco,Netherlands,Norway,Poland,Portugal,Russia,Romania,Spain,Sweden,Switzerland,Turkey,Ukraine,and other countries.
 Africa : South Africa,Botswana,Angola,Burundi,Algeria,Djibouti,Egypt,Eritrea,Gabon,Ghana,Kenya,Lesotho,Libya,Madagascar,Malawi,Mauritania,Mauritius,Morocco,Mozambique,Namibia,Rwanda,Seychelles,South Sudan,Sudan,Tanzania,Tunisia,Togo,Uganda,Zambia,Zimbabwe ,ETC
 North America : United States of America, Canada, Bahamas,Barbados,Costa Rica,Cuba,Dominica,El Salvador,Haiti,Mexico,Panama,Saint Kitts and Nevis,Trinidad and Tobago,Jamaica,Honduras,Antigua and Barbuda ,ETC
 South America : Argentina, Bolivia,Brazil,Chile,Colombia,Ecuador,Guyana,Paraguay,Peru,Suriname,Uruguay,Venezuela,ETC
 Australia : Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.ETC
 Asia : United Arab Emirates/Dubai,Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar ETC
Antarctica :Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Chile, France, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States and USSR)
Contact me on: +27839387284 
or Email:babamoris100@gmail.com
https://jointheworldsilluminati.info/

THESE ARE THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF HOW YOU CAN BE PART OF THE ORGANIZATION. IF YOU CAN STAND THEM, THEN YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE NEW SECRET WORLD AGE (ILLUMINATI) SO READ THEM CAREFUL AND GET BACK TO US. FOLLOW YOUR HEART BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO SIGN THE CONTRACT WITH THE SOCIETY. AND IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ONE OF THE CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT TAMPER TO SIGN THIS AGREEMENT AND WE FORWARD YOU THE FORMS IMMEDIATELY AFTER WE HAVE CONFIRMED YOUR REGISTRATION FEE FOR MEMBERSHIP.
HERE ARE THE BASICS OF HOW TO BECOME A NEW ILLUMINATI MEMBER
1* you must be over the age of 18 to make your own decision.
2* you must be able to pay a fee of US $200 for file and reference number compilation.
3* you must have a strong belief of Success.
4* you must be able to keep secrets to yourself.
5* you must be able to wear a black shirt/vest/skirt/dress E.T.C not less than 3 times a week.
6* you must believe that money is power.
7* you must be aware that your name sounds in the list of celebrities and super-rich.
8* you must have goals and desires of your dreams in life.
9*you must have a belief in the change/modern world of doing things.
10*you must be able to read/respect/understand the prayers of the Illuminati.
11*you have to be able to make a sacrifice like Cow,Goat,Sheep.
12*No human Sacrifice.
13*you must have aim for joining the society.
ALL MEN AND WOMEN ARE WELCOME TO JOIN THIS SOCIETY OF ONLY SUCCESS, RESPECT AND SUPER-RICH.
NB: IF YOU ARE FINE WITH ALL THE CONDITIONS YOU HAVE READ; THEN LET US KNOW IN THAT WE CAN SEND YOU THE FORMS TO SIGN THE CONTRACT AND IN THAT MATTER, TO FORWARD YOU THE FORMS, WE HAVE TO FIRST CONFIRM YOUR REGISTRATION FEE OF THE AMOUNT MENTIONED ABOVE IN SECTION 2.2..
Contact me on: +27839387284 
Email:babamoris100@gmail.com
Attachments: 48fdfa1096dcc002038cfb6354c74506.jpg Wed Aug 12, 2020,&n

Questions (39)

views
answers

Where should be saptic tank in east face plot

Last answer on 7/15/2020 9:32:25 PM. by sumanrajput. Forum started by Deepak Gupta
views
answers

east facing one side plot septic tank loction

Last answer on 7/3/2020 10:54:55 PM. by webworld. Forum started by Bhagchand Chhipa
views
answers

septic tank pisiton and steps position for east facing plot

Last answer on 4/1/2013 3:23:48 PM. by akmurty1. Forum started by kjeevanrao
views
answers

Make your home or business Recession proof with Vastu Shastra

Last answer on 7/22/2020 11:45:04 PM. by Bill Shiphr. Forum started by kavita bhardwaj
views
answers

I am constructing a house in north face plot please send right position of septi

Last answer on 3/31/2012 8:53:58 PM. by J J Gupta. Forum started by J J Gupta
views
answers

where septic tank is good in east facing house

Last answer on 10/28/2017 2:01:08 AM. by Shailendra Srivastava. Forum started by akshay
views
answers

Hi,I am planning construction of home ( 2 stories home),North East facing plot (

Last answer on 8/8/2017 12:12:31 PM. by S L Gupta (Civil Engg). Forum started by lakshmi
views
answers

Hi, What facing plot is good to build house North east facing plot or East facin

Last answer on 3/5/2016 10:37:39 PM. by JAI PRAKASH. Forum started by Sri
views
answers

veddi-shula plot(29X50) N/North-east with 17 feet of the plot facing the north f

Last answer on 11/16/2012 7:32:28 AM. by lakshmanmahto. Forum started by rangaprem
views
answers

House plan for 45 x 60 plot(3bhk) required

Last answer on 7/3/2020 11:00:43 PM. by webworld. Forum started by yasothabalanr
views
answers

underground tank

Last answer on 2/26/2013 8:10:29 PM. by Pavan. Forum started by Subramani P
views
answers

vastu for septic tank

Last answer on 2/6/2015 8:19:05 PM. by Pavan. Forum started by rupesh
views
answers

septic tank or sum

Last answer on 8/20/2015 2:14:20 AM. by JAI PRAKASH. Forum started by rohith shetty
views
answers

Dear i want construct home plot size 30×45 (east facing corner plot north side 1

Last answer on 3/27/2015 10:34:41 AM. by himanshu. Forum started by shivendra
views
answers

i want to merge two east face houses with between gap 5.6 feet suggest me how to

Last answer on 7/3/2020 11:16:01 PM. by webworld. Forum started by ghouse
views
answers

30 FEET X 65 FEET EAST FACING PLOT DUPLEX WITH 5 BEDROOM

Last answer on 7/22/2014 1:02:22 AM. by JAI PRAKASH. Forum started by CHANDRA PRAKASH PARMAR
views
answers

glass type plot which measurment is east-15,west-21, north-52, south-51 feet and

Last answer on 3/27/2017 6:38:26 PM. by Saurav anand. Forum started by jitendra kumar
views
answers

Sir, thank you for all the valuable information.Can you also suggest me if under

Last answer on 2/4/2015 2:01:32 PM. by S L Gupta (Civil Engg). Forum started by MUNNAWAR
views
answers

weather it suitable for east facing plot.

Last answer on 1/19/2015 1:34:29 PM. by VastuMoorthy. Forum started by L.C.Sharma
views
answers

which is the best location to settle down in Rajasthan! Bhiwadi or Alwar?

Last answer on 10/20/2020 9:35:49 AM. by litaka4438. Forum started by shikhar
views
answers

40*30 plot 2 duplex plan

Last answer on 10/20/2020 7:19:36 AM. by maryann. Forum started by Pankajbhai
views
answers

nice picture

Last answer on 10/20/2020 6:13:24 AM. by fortniteskinz. Forum started by Thadeus
views
answers

which material use in this interior design or back side wall of bed?

Last answer on 10/20/2020 3:53:51 AM. by Alida Clark. Forum started by Utpal Thakor
views
answers

Which is best location for main door in east facing plot as per the purvashadha

Last answer on 10/20/2020 3:17:12 AM. by Eula Leannon. Forum started by Srinath
views
answers

sir your picture looks nice I want this picture plan please sir mail me devid

Last answer on 10/20/2020 2:57:43 AM. by Mason Williams. Forum started by Devidas
views
answers

Location of Puja Room

Last answer on 10/20/2020 2:29:51 AM. by gregg. Forum started by Gian Prakash
views
answers

what material is used on the shear wall?

Last answer on 10/20/2020 2:23:46 AM. by leonamargret. Forum started by DURAISWAMY.G
views
answers

House Plan Vasthu check

Last answer on 10/20/2020 2:21:24 AM. by gregg. Forum started by Harshini
views
answers

Interior designers

Last answer on 10/20/2020 2:12:41 AM. by celingeorge. Forum started by shreeragamap
views
answers

PLAN CORRECTIONS /COMMENT

Last answer on 10/20/2020 1:58:09 AM. by vani agarwal. Forum started by rammohan.g
views
answers

how to remove dampness in walls and roofs adjascent to bathrooms,without dismant

Last answer on 10/20/2020 1:55:34 AM. by ryanbabraham. Forum started by husssain
views
answers

I WANT TO DISCUSS ON A 25'*40' DRAWING

Last answer on 10/20/2020 1:51:18 AM. by Matthew Grace. Forum started by AMIT CHOUDHARY
views
answers

Hi,I have 6 flats in 15 flats apartment,these 15 flats are divided into 3 blocks

Last answer on 10/20/2020 12:46:45 AM. by selenagobella. Forum started by Naresh
views
answers

Reg: Interior design software

Last answer on 10/20/2020 12:30:32 AM. by goforsmurf. Forum started by Dhananjay
views
answers

Construction

Last answer on 10/19/2020 11:21:50 PM. by Kenji@23. Forum started by Imran Khan
views
answers

I want house plan for 18.6*27 sq.ft ( including parking)

Last answer on 10/19/2020 7:13:59 AM. by webdisk. Forum started by sagar suryawanshi
views
answers

what does it mean space design?. Interior design

Last answer on 10/19/2020 12:50:48 AM. by leelindsey. Forum started by sajid
views
answers

False ceiling

Last answer on 10/19/2020 12:46:29 AM. by leelindsey. Forum started by kumar.x123
views
answers

'island' counter in kitchen

Last answer on 10/19/2020 12:43:27 AM. by leelindsey. Forum started by Shashi Panwar

Articles that might interest you!
EAST
EAST FACING PLOT
A north-east facing plot is best for all type of constructions, whether a house or a business establishment. However, ..
Vaastu
Vaastu for Plot
Building a dream home needs vigilant considerations and apart from the good architectural design and construction tech..
Shape
Shape of the PLOT
The shape of a plot really affects the prosperity it would be generating. So before choosing your plot check out the ..
Vastu
Vastu for Water Tank
It is important to place water bodies in Vastu friendly manner to preserve resources and energies. Under ground water ..
Preventive
Preventive Measures for Leakage from Water Tank
The following measures should be taken during construction of water tank to prevent the leakage. These preventive meas
Water
Water Storage Solution
Storage of water in proper way is essential for drinking, cleaning, bathing, cooking purposes in our day-to-day life. ..
Selection
Selection of A Site
The selection of a site depends upon ones present and future spatial requirements, the envisaged available funds, one’..
Why should cement pointing be done on walls?
According to the drawing , in elevation the outer face shown with out plaster & brick face finishing is required by th..
Septic Tank, It’s Principle and Guidelines
Septic tanks or soak pits are useful for disposal of waste in the areas or houses where public sewerage system is not ..
Reasons of dampness
The reasons of dampness in the building are following: 1. Bitumen /Tar- felt coat on RCC slab is not proper or is
What are various types of glasses used in doors?
Types of glasses used in doors-Clear window glass, Plate glass, Prism glass, Quartz glass, Processed glass.......
What are advantages and disadvantages of folding doors?
Advantages of folding doors- Easy to install,washable, durable, superior sound damping. Disadvantages-sensitive to har..
What are various designs available in wooden doors?
Designs available in Wooden doors.....
What is standard size of internal folding doors?
Size, Thickness and Weight of Internal Folding Doors.......
What affects the life of doors? What can we do to increase the life of the Wooden doors?
Tips to increase the life of Wooden doors....
What is the standard size of frame for Plastic/PVC doors?
Plastic Door frame size carrying one or two shutters......
What are various frames recommended for Plastic/PVC doors?
Frames for Plastic Doors..........
Which place is appropriate for sliding door?
Appropriate places for sliding doors-Bathrooms, Backyards, Commercial structures...........
What are various frames recommended for glass doors?
Frames for Glass Doors-Wooden frames, Steel frames, Aluminium frames......
Which place is appropriate for folding doors?
Appropriate places for folding doors-Homes, Offices, Guest rooms, gives attaractive and stylish look........
What are the various accessories recommended for folding doors?
Accessories for folding doors- Door Handles, Door Fasteners,Door Viewers.......
What affects the life of doors? What can we do to increase the life of the Plastic/PVC doors?
Tips to increase the life of Plastic doors....
Copyright 2007- GharExpert.com All rights reserved.  

|  Advertize with us  |  About us  |  Contact us  |  RSS  |  Blog  |  Terms of service  |  Style made simple  |  Decorating slide show  |  Tips  |  Give your feedback  |