So, you are planning to start a new construction project or are already working on one. I know you would have several questions in your mind. Here I'll try to hypothesize what questions you might have.
1) How much would it cost to complete my construction project?
2) My contractor is quoting me Rs. X per square feet for constrcution. Is it too high or too low? Would the contractor make a huge profit? Is the contractor quoting too low just to get the project and would he run away or ask for more money later on?
3) Is my contractor using the right quantity of material in my project?
4) I am using a contractor at labor rate. How would I know if the material at the site is being used in my project? What if more material or less material is being used.
5) Is the money being spent in procuring the material sufficient or would I need to arrange more funds lator on.
6) Can I trust the estimate prepared by my contractor?
Now you can have an answer to all these questions.
GharExpert gives you a detailed construction cost estimate? This service will give you exactly how much material you would need to complete your project.
It is highly accurate material estimation technique where we study the drawings provided to you by your architect and engineer. We then join this with the vast experience of our engineers to calculate the exact quantity of material required for the project. We used the methodology followed by CPWD and other reputed govt organizations and this methodlogy is the same that is used by all major projects across India. We then research rates of material and labor in your area and come with this estimate.
The end result is that you save. Click on the links below to check out the new cost estimate report.