Home Construction Safety
Generally house owner feels that the contractor will be responsible for the safety of labor or any mishap after assigning construction work to him. But in fact the law does not spare house owner for any mishap either due to ignorance or faulty working procedure by labor contractor.
The house owner has to compensate and face legal complication. There are many cases of fatal incidence which occur due to not to follow safety in construction works. For smooth completion of construction work and to avoid any mishap the home owner and contractor should follow necessary construction safety measures.
Construction Safety Tips
Below are some construction safety tips which you can follow to avoid any major mishap:-
- In case of basement provide supports of planks to the excavated portion to avoid collapse of the sides during excavation in soft or slushy soil.
- In case of house construction in built up area, also give proper protection at the excavated area including fixation of signboard and lighting arrangement to avoid the fall of any passer-by into excavated portion.
- The home owner should insure all construction safety measures before laying cement concrete because sometimes the contractor uses old decayed ‘ballies’, small pieces having joint in ballies, white ant affected batten and decayed planks which are not able to take load and create mishap and even take the life of labor.
- Home owner should ensure that the movement of people is banned near working area by making barricade etc. because during dismantle of old building the contractor tries to dismantle the portion without having safety measures which may cause hurt to laborers or passers-by.
- Water storage tank built for general use and curing should not be much deep to avoid fatal incidence of falling laborers’ children into the tank. The length and breadth of the tank may be increased without increasing its’ depth if required. The steps should be provided in the water tank.
- From home construction safety point of view the home owner should encase electrical wires with plastic pipes or by bamboo strips to avoid accident occurred due to the touches of iron bars with electric wires at the time of bending and binding MS steel bars on the roof since in some cases electric power lines pass near the house.
All these are common home construction safety tips which can be applied for good life of any construction project.
Note: click at the link below to find out "Consequences of Not Doing Centering and Shuttering".
The consequence of not doing centering and shuttering
Proper ventilation in building ensures sound health and good living conditions. This write-up tells you some tips for proper ventilation while designing a building.
Entire area should be cleared of all roots, bushes, vegetation etc. for a smooth construction works.
Some kinds of soil need special effort for excavation. Only a trained professional can make excavation for 'Hard Rock'.
Kota stone flooring is a subtle blend of grandeur and luxury giving the interior and exterior a gorgeous look.......
To get maximum ventilation and natural light in your house, make sure the building is properly oriented. Orientation of building saves energy and provides comfortable living as well. This article tells you about various factors and benefits of building orientation.
Preview some of the most impressive pictures of kitchen from GharExpert Gallery.
A solid roof on building is very important for everybody living in the house. The roof should be constructed in a way that assures you great safety. Here are given details about different types of roofing.
Frames of doors and windows are most important parts of your doors and windows. They are available in different size, height, width and shapes. Frames hold locks and hinges and support door and windows to shut and open easily. Here is what you need to know about different doors and windows frames.
Different steel bars are recommended for their relative tensile stresses.Steel bars are major components of construction.Here is what you need to know about steel bars (Sariya).
Brahmasthan is a powerful zone of the house. It should have open space for flow of energy in the house. The positive energy is very useful for living beings of the occupants of the house.
Brick work is an important part of construction work done with the help of bricks and cement mortar. It is done with different quality of bricks with different ratios of cement mortar according to the requirement.
Living room or Drawing room should be located in east or north direction. The ideal location of a living room depends on plot facing.
Are you remodeling your bathroom? Bathroom shower doors make your bathroom a style icon. Read the following article that will help you select the bathroom shower door that will exactly suit your bathroom.
Without knowing perfect mixture of cement and sand you can not achieve your goal.
Manufacturing date, grade and type play vital role in purchasing right cement and there should be no lumps in it.
First Class Bricks must be homogeneous in texture without showing appreciable sign of efflorescence.
A coupler connects the two pipes to each other. If the material and size of the pipe are not the same,it is called a 'reducing coupler'.
Fine sand should consist of natural sand or crushed stone sand. It should be hard, durable, clean and be free from organic matter etc. and should not contain any appreciable amount of clay balls and harmful impurities such as alkalis, salts, coal, decayed vegetation etc.
Bricks provides several choices for quality. Select a type according to your need.
The beading is of plain variety with square edges.
HOME DECOR & HOME LIGHT,SANITARY WARE
HOME LIGHT & HOME DECOR
LPG SAFETY DEVICE -KINGFUSE
Plumbing Piping layout at the time of construction
Kitchen Safety (Fire Extingwisher)
Kitchen Safety (Knife Guard)
Kitchen Safety (Smoke Alarm)
Bathroom Safety (Non-Skid Mat)
Fire Safety Alarm
LPG SAFETY DEVICE -KINGFUSE
Raw construction of house
Town Home floorplan
Main Gate for society raw construction
Hammocks in Home
TV below staircase
Home office in garage
Home Gym in Basement
Modern 3D Home Elevation
Modern Exterior view of home
home plan 3D
Angular view for Exterior elevation of home
Dream Home Apartment Elevation
Construction Material Brick
Construction of house
Double story home elevation design
DESIGN OF SAFETY DOOR FOR APARTMENTS
home elevation design with gate and boundary wall by jagjeet
4 storey home elevation design
Beautiful Home elevation
External view of home
Anil Ambani Home Pic-1
Steel Bars For RCC Work
GharExpert.com All rights reserved.