Crazy Marble flooring
Crazy marble floor is suitable for Drive way, Courtyard, Verandah etc. When marble flooring is installed in the main building the wastage and cut pieces can be utilized in laying this flooring.
Preparation of Base coat
Before laying the flooring, Care should be taken while laying base coat. That should be laid by following these steps.
- Earth should be compacted properly with the help of watering and ramming.
- Sand piling should be done which will help to ensure the proper compaction of the earth under floor.
- Lay 100 mm thick fine sand on the compacted earth.
- After laying fine sand, lay 100 mm thick cement concrete in the ratio of 1:8:16.
- It must be ensured that the base coat laid is fully compacted by the hand rammers or with surface vibrator.
- The under layer of crazy marble flooring should be of cement concrete 1:2:4.
- The thickness of cement concrete should not be less than 25 mm.
- Proper slope will be given in this under layer of flooring.
- If any offset is required that should also be given in the under layer of flooring.
- A coat of cement slurry should be spread on the under layer.
- Set the marble stone pieces by leaving some gap between stone pieces.
- The stone pieces should be laid true to the required level and slopes.
- Mix the cement with marble chips in the ratio of 4: 7 to fill the gap between marble stone pieces.
- Fill the cement marble mixture in the gaps between marble stone pieces.
- The field surface should be leveled with the help of iron float.
- Care should be taken that the field surface should be in level of marble stone pieces.
Curing of crazy marble flooring
The crazy marble flooring should be cured for a period of minimum seven days.
Extra wax should be mopped up and the rub it until the floor get finished.
Polishing and Finishing
- The grinding may be done either by hand or by machine.
- Manual grinding should commence not less than two days after laying the crazy Marble flooring.
- Machine grinding should commence 3-4 days after laying the crazy Marble flooring
- The grinding should be done by machine with grit No.60.
- Water should be used profusely during grinding.
- After completion of grinding, the surface should be thoroughly washed to remove all grinding mud, then clean and mop the surface.
- The second grinding is done with machine fitted with fine grit blocks No120.
- Again wash the surface and clean it, if required repairs it.
- The final grinding should be done with machine fitted with fine grade grit blocks with No. 320.
- Final grinding should be done day after the second grinding.
- The final grinding should be done till to get the even surface, smooth without any pinholes.
- In case of wax polished surface is desired then wax polish is applied sparingly with soft cloth on the clean and dry surface.
- The surface should be rubbed thoroughly with clean cotton cloth or a polishing machine fitted with felt or jute bag bobs.
Material required for one square meter
Cement = 0.18 Bags.
Fine Sand = 0.05 CUM
Brick Ballast= 0.10 cum
Fine sand for sand filling 10 cm = 0.1 cum
Cement =0.4 Bags.
Coarse sand=0.011 cum
Coarse aggregate (Bazri) = 0.022 cum
Crazy Marble (Marble pieces)= 0.48 Qtl.
Marble chips= 0.174 Qtl.
Marble powder=0.054 Bags.
Epoxy flooring can be defined as several layers of any type of epoxy resin that is applied on a floor surface. This type of flooring may be used on both on the flooring of homes and Industries. Epoxy flooring has many advantages as it is slip resistance, durable, clean and easy to maintain and it comes in several colors as clean white, slate and silver grey and can also have a specific color.
A nice flooring lets your feet walk on it comfortably as well as adds to the beauty of the home. Flooring also reflect your lifestyle and traits. So dont go blindfolded for choosing the flooring. Here are details of diiferent types of flooring trend
Cork is a new option for flooring these days. Cork is made from oak tree and gives a natural feeling for flooring in home or for your work area. Find out more about cork flooring right here.
Bamboo flooring is noiseless and adds prettiness to interior of your home. It is tough, durable and environment-friendly. Here is what we should know about bamboo flooring.
Terrazzo flooring is popular for residential as well as public buildings since it is not slippery when wet.
Hardwood flooring is one of the expensive yet elegent flooring option. Its installation is not that typical but still needs a lot of care as a flooring not done carefully could get damaged quickly.
Concrete Flooring is one of the most cost efficient flooring techniques available to a home owner, here is all you will need to know for laying the cement concrete flooring.
The type of flooring you choose depends on the location you are using it for. But if you are confused about the selection of best flooring for your rooms like what to choose for bedroom, bathroom, children’s room and so on, this write-up is just for you.
Proper maintenance of flooring is required to retain the beauty of floors and home as well. The flooring preserved nicel
Flooring whether in drawing room or in living room is basic component and a good design of floor not only looks elegant but also reflects your life statement. Ceramic tiles are a good option for designer flooring. Find out more ceramic tiles flooring here.
Going for wooden block flooring and want to know how to do leveling of concrete in wooden block flooring, go through very helpful this article.
Floor tile design ideas are many. Within the home or business area, ceramic tiles can be used to enhance and beautify a
Special types of flooring--Linoleum flooring..............
A new floor needs daily cleaning and maintenance..............
The marble flooring is more durable...
Kota stone flooring is a subtle blend of grandeur and luxury giving the interior and exterior a gorgeous look.......
To get maximum ventilation and natural light in your house, make sure the building is properly oriented. Orientation of building saves energy and provides comfortable living as well. This article tells you about various factors and benefits of building orientation.
Preview some of the most impressive pictures of kitchen from GharExpert Gallery.
A solid roof on building is very important for everybody living in the house. The roof should be constructed in a way that assures you great safety. Here are given details about different types of roofing.
Frames of doors and windows are most important parts of your doors and windows. They are available in different size, height, width and shapes. Frames hold locks and hinges and support door and windows to shut and open easily. Here is what you need to know about different doors and windows frames.
Marble Stone Floor Design for Kitchen
Crazy Marble Flooring
Kota stone Flooring in exterior flooring
Master bedroom marble Flooring border design
Modern style drawing room furniture, wall stone cladding, wooden flooring, large windows and doors
Check design in Marble floor for Dining and Lobby area
Marble Flooring in Corridor
Marble Stone - Crack
Marble stone with smallest rectangle
Buying tips for Marble Stone
White Marble Tile Kitchen Floor
Living Room Marble Flooring
Kota brown stone flooring in porch
Stone flooring in kitchen
Stone Look Laminate flooring
Kota stone Flooring in stairs
Bedroom marble flooring
Glossy Marble Flooring with ultimate designing for lobbies
Marble Medallion Floor Design
Marble Medallion Floor Design
Attractive white painted and marble top kitchen islands
Bathroom Planning, Ceiling, Lighting, Vanity, Flooring, Bath tub and Interior
Decorative Lights in Luxrious Bedroom
modren bed room
Bathroom Interior, Flooring, Walls, Basin , Walls, Doors, Mirrors
Vinyl Flooring Design
Bianco Pi Marble Stone
Living room Ceiling, Lighting, LCD unit, Wall Unit, Furniture and Flooring
Stone Elevation Exterior Design
Perimeter Border Flooring
Contemporary living room
Kitchen Interior with Brown Concept
Stone Elevation Exterior Design
Marble Pooja Room
red colored tiles on floor in Dining room
Kids room interior, wardrobe, flooring, ceiling, furniture design
Living Room Ceiling and Flooring
Hardwood flooring with steel strips for open kitchen and living room
Ground Floor Elevation
Modern simple Bedroom
Elevation for Ground floor Bungalow
Bedroom Decoration and flooring
Marble Pooja Room