We have a 60 feet (road facing) and 50 feet (depth) site and plan to construct basement (we need basement for parking as we will construct many apartments... around 9 apartments). The road in front of the site is 35 feet wide.
I have the following questions related to basement in light of the above information-
1. Should we construct full underground basement? This way Ground floor will actually be at ground level
2. Should we construct half underground? This way Ground floor will be 3-4 feet above ground level. If yes why not option 1 above?
3. What will be the cost of construction of basement for option 1?
4. What will be the cost of construction of basement for option 2?
5. How many cars can be parked in this basement?