Need you opinion about building below specification independent house.
Site : 15x40
Floors : ground + 2 + terrace
I got following quotation from one local contractor:
1. Solid block cement size 6x9x15.
2. Steel mat pillar bed 12mm and 10 mm.
3. Roof steel 12mm and 10mm.
4. Beam steel 12mm /10mm and single rod of 16mm.
5. 8mm ring for the colum.
6. Filter sand for plastering.
7. River sand for moulding.
8. 8 Colums will be used.
9. 4.5 inches congret slab super Birla cement with electrical ISI mark wairing.
10.For all walls 6/9inch.
11. 6ft Foundation.
So all i wanted to know above configuration is good to build a strong and durable house.
I have a tight budget so want to make a cost effective house for now and in next 2 years plans to make it better so for now i can compromise on luxary items but not quality and want to ensure atleast basic structure is good.
And will not face crack / leakage issue etc .... atleast for next 50-60 years ;)
I can ask my contractor if you need more information.
Appreciate assistance in advance.