|Tue Dec 15, 2009||Post #1|
Join date: Oct 2009
| Post subject: Want to extend old Rcc slab|
Do yo want to extend old Rcc roof slab? If you want extend it hire a skilled person to do this work.
|Sun May 09, 2010||Post #2|
Join date: Jun 2009
| Post subject: Making new Slab|
Firstly, if you intend extending the existing roof slab,follow the underlisted procedurs:
1. Ensure that, at least 600mm exposure of the existing slab reinforcement achieved.
2. Prepared the formwork for the proposed new slab with adequate proping.
3. Prepare and fixed designed reinforcement for the new slab,ensuring adequate overlapping with the existing exposed bars.
4. Prepared and placed Insitu concrete,following the designed mixing ratio or grade.
5. Allow for proper curring before removing the formwork.
|Wed Apr 23, 2014||Post #3|
|shaik khaja nayab rasool|
Join date: Apr 2014
|proper overlaping i.e; 50*diameter of the reinforcement bar and the same time use the NITO BOND chemical for adhesive purpose and proper skilled labour|