|Mon Mar 19, 2012||Total posts : 1
| Topic: I am purchasing a land 42x62 i want to make my home please give us idia
I am purchasing a land 42x62 i want to make my home please give us idia
The comment above talks about the image below. Click on the image to enlarge.
|Thu Jul 05, 2012||Post #1|
Join date: Dec 2007
| Post subject: Use floor plans service at minimal cost|
GharExpert have launched a very cost effective architectural plan service that is available at the link below:
Please use the links given below that matches your requirements:
In order to purchase architectural plan through this service, please use the steps below.
- You select a plan whose layout you like. Note down the plan code and purchase the plan.
- Once you purchase the plan, we will contact you and send you a questionnaire through which we will understand your requirements.
- We will assign a representative for your project and he/she will coordinate all your requirements.
- After discussions with you, we will adjust the plan according to your exact plot size and make as many changes as you like. Our prices are based on per square feet of built area and if after changes your built area increases by more than 10% then we will change for the increased area accordingly.
- If you also purchase guidance from Vastu expert then an independent vastu expert be assigned toyour project and he/she will review your plan and suggest changes.
- Once the plan is finalized, we will give you dimensions as shown in the sample drawing and door window schedule.
- If you purchase more drawings then the same will be delivered to you according to the plan finalized by you.
- If you choose a 3-D option too, then the process works as below.
- After completion of the architectural plans, we will recommend and send to you a few pictures/3-D models of the homes. In those pictures, we will ask you to shortlist the items of the exterior elevations. You can also send us the pictures of homes that you like. Through the existing pictures, it will be easier for you to shortlist the material and shape of exterior elevation.
- Based on the architectural plans and your preferences, our 3-D designers will design the 3-D elevation for your home.
- If you purchase, 3-D elevation plan then you should also purchase the 2-D elevation plan as all dimensions and levels are provided in the 2-D elevation plans. Your contractor would use the details in the 2-D elevation plan to construct your home. The 3-D pictures are there for a reference so that both you and your contractor can visualize the same thing.
|Articles that might interest you!|
|Choosing Articles for Making Home Lively|
The articles used in a house should match the theme and must be aesthetic as the beauty is an element or quality which..
|Buying tips for Brick Blast|
You need to know these tips to buy Brick Blast for the construction of your home or commercial building.
|Buying tips for Cement|
A good home construction starts with good raw material procurement. Let's start with cement
|Purchasing Guidelines for Fine Aggregate/ Coarse Sand |
There should be no silt contents in Coarse Sand as the suppliers try to charge much amount by supplying the material o..
|Purchasing Guidelines for Cement|
Manufacturing date, grade and type play vital role in purchasing right cement and there should be no lumps in it.
|Tips to remember while purchasing a garden bench.|
|Precautions for buying and installing wooden ceiling|
The beading is finished smooth and fixed in such a manner that there is no gap left between the beading and the ceilin..
|Buying tips for Bricks|
Before you buy bricks for home, office or any sort of construction follow these tips to ensure quality construction.
|Ready Made Doors|
Are you looking for appealing ready made doors for your home? Here is a variety of ready made doors to provide safety ..
|Purchasing Guidelines for Marble and Granite Stone |
Marble stone should be hard, free from any stain i.e. deep cut or mark on the surface.
|What are various types of glasses used in doors?|
Types of glasses used in doors-Clear window glass, Plate glass, Prism glass, Quartz glass, Processed glass.......
|What are advantages and disadvantages of folding doors?|
Advantages of folding doors- Easy to install,washable, durable, superior sound damping. Disadvantages-sensitive to har..
|What are various designs available in wooden doors?|
Designs available in Wooden doors.....
|What is standard size of internal folding doors?|
Size, Thickness and Weight of Internal Folding Doors.......
|What are various frames recommended for Plastic/PVC doors?|
Frames for Plastic Doors..........
|What affects the life of doors? What can we do to increase the life of the Wooden doors?|
Tips to increase the life of Wooden doors....
|Which place is appropriate for sliding door?|
Appropriate places for sliding doors-Bathrooms, Backyards, Commercial structures...........
|What is the standard size of frame for Plastic/PVC doors?|
Plastic Door frame size carrying one or two shutters......
|What are the various accessories recommended for folding doors?|
Accessories for folding doors- Door Handles, Door Fasteners,Door Viewers.......
|Which place is appropriate for folding doors?|
Appropriate places for folding doors-Homes, Offices, Guest rooms, gives attaractive and stylish look........
|What affects the life of doors? What can we do to increase the life of the Plastic/PVC doors?|
Tips to increase the life of Plastic doors....
|What are various frames recommended for glass doors?|
Frames for Glass Doors-Wooden frames, Steel frames, Aluminium frames......